Has anyone here read "Period"?

DrKleiner

Was wondering if anyone here has read Period. I'm interested in reading it myself, but the CA is just... I don't like those chins. I tried going through the novel, but after 10 mins I couldn't go anymore. So I thought about asking here, the ones that read the VN, if the story is any good. I'm kinda at a crossroads here if I should read Period or D.C. III, but at the same time, I can't read both. So yeah, has anyone here read it?

Well if i could read Japanese I would probably go rather with DC III, but I would wait for the x-rated version that comes near the end of May.

I'm planning on reading Period, if only because of all the cute pettanko heroines xD

But I just love flat girls xD

So if you can read JP and want H then probably wait for x-rated DC III.

If you don't want H then probably still wait for the May R release as it adds some additional content.

I think its a week earlier than the x-rated version.

Well if i could read Japanese I would probably go rather with DC III, but I would wait for the x-rated version that comes near the end of May.

I'm planning on reading Period, if only because of all the cute pettanko heroines xD

But I just love flat girls xD

So if you can read JP and want H then probably wait for x-rated DC III.

If you don't want H then probably still wait for the May R release as it adds some additional content.

I think its a week earlier than the x-rated version.

Yeah, I just saw a post on 2chan discussing the X-rated, so I might just wait for that.

(P.S. Pettanko girls... >:D)