Hello.

Elairiah

I hope to get along with most of the community here and contribute a fair amount, but do be patient with me; I do not speak often and tend to phrase my sentences poorly. If you are offended by anything I say, I apologize in advance; it is most likely a result of my incompetence.

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time her---------!!

wait,you got your hands on totono!? hohohoh~~  *tries to stop fanboying*

actually,totono is really really really short,and it's not hard at all. be aware of voiced-only lines,though. that being said,they still aren't difficult.

hope you enjoy reading it~ it's special. :3

Good evening, Fuwa.

I am Elairiah.

I hope to get along with most of the community here and contribute a fair amount, but do be patient with me; I do not speak often and tend to phrase my sentences poorly. If you are offended by anything I say, I apologize in advance; it is most likely a result of my incompetence.

I have only read a handful of visual novels, and only ever completed one; that being Katawa Shoujo, and without the Shizune route because I don't know how to unlock the darn thing.

I have spent some time with Hanahira, Mashiro Iro Symphony, and Hapymaher in my Japanese self-study, but thanks to either the difficulty or plain laziness, I have finished none of the above.

Just today I got my hands on a copy of Totono, and hope to finish reading it by the end of the school year.

I am still looking for some shorter ones to read on the side, as I have been told that Totono is fairly long, and do not wish to burn myself out.

As hinted at above, I have been self-studying Japanese on and off since August 2013, and I am somewhat ashamed to say that my grammar is lackluster and my vocabulary is limited. I hope to improve with the resources and community here, and actually complete a visual novel sometime in the near future.

That should be all, I suppose.