I have been wanting to play Grisaia no Kaijitsu for a while now but always had trouble installing it until last night.

I was finally able to install the game along with the English patch last night and the game opened through the installer. I just checked the menu settings and closed the game and then I shut down my computer for the night. Now I can't seem to get the game running again through the desktop or the start menu shortcuts or the installed folder. Am I going to have to completely reinstall it or is there something else I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

you know some more info would be very helpfull.

Right now all we know is:

I installed it and got it working

Next day it does not work anymore

here is info that we need:

1. which version of windows

2. install folder

3. is your system set to japanese locale

4. do you have adminster rights

5. what error are you getting ( a screenshot would be helpfull)

6. did you change anything before you opend it again?

This info would be helpfull to try and solve the problem

I apologize to everyone I was able to figure out the problem on my own after un-installing and then re-installing the game. There was another folder included with the game that had a movie file in it that the instructions told me to copy over to the installed game folder and when I did that is when the game stopped working. The game works perfectly now and I'm sorry I was so vague before. I use Windows 7 with Japanese locale.