Rather inappropriate question but...

Kanbe

For the sake of the human spices, please reconsider posting this thread by pulling a 360 and ridding the world of this perversion. You see, I cannot fap because my penis is 2D, and therefore superior to my 3D hands. This, coupled with the fact that I am asexual, means it is impossible for me to ruin true love.

Just a little curious

Have you ever f**ped to a VN before. If so, what VN? 

As for me the only one I ever did it to is Prism Recollection (them HCGs hit my sweet spots)

For the sake of the human spices, please reconsider posting this thread by pulling a 360 and ridding the world of this perversion. You see, I cannot fap because my penis is 2D, and therefore superior to my 3D hands. This, coupled with the fact that I am asexual, means it is impossible for me to ruin true love.

60501030.jpg

Should I even be here?

Okay I'm starting to regret making this thread. I'll repent by becoming a proper society guy who is only interested in 3D women and burn my collection of hentai.

It's not that you did anything wrong, it's just a very obvious question that people talk about all over the forums all the time, so I fail to see why we need a thread dedicated to such an obvious question.

It's not that you did anything wrong, it's just a very obvious question that people talk about all over the forums all the time, so I fail to see why we need a thread dedicated to such an obvious question.

don't go to these forums much and the question just popped up in my head suddenly

You perverted scrub, can't even understand the beauty and intricacy of Dual Phase and the scenes where the two sisters insert 2 meter long dildos inside their anal cavities, portraying a whole new dimension of love and affection.

I cri evri tiem.

I once swore myself to never satisfy my needs with a VN. But there hasn't been any need to enforce the rule, since I never felt doing it with VNs in the first place. It just feels wrong after getting immersed in the story and the characters.

Nukige might be a different thing, but I've never played pure nukige, so I wouldn't know. 

Well, if you count random Nukige VN CGs I see on the Interwebs... yes.

If not, no. I've read a few Nukiges and couldn't do it, since I'm a hopeless beta fgt romantic who thinks there must be love everywhere. For example, Imouto Paradise (ironically, I stopped reading a Nukige because it had too much ero scenes in it lol).

Corn flakes were originally created as an answer to prevent masturbation. Fact.

In all seriousness though I generally play games for the story and in some odd instances gameplay (sengoku rance, daibanchou, kamidori). That of course does not mean that I haven't played nukige before but as I've gotten older I've left nukige behind me because for the most part they really suck. Then again I am picking up Raidy III and as much as I try to say I'm purchasing it to show the vn industry that we have an interest in gameplay related games it probably also has to do with the stripping monster girls mechanic.