Mistah Roripedophin

Joyjason

Sup guys, this is Joyjason here. I assume that we're all comrades in the sense that we all love our visual novels.

I join this community in hopes that you guys aren't like some of the weeaboos in VNDB who think they're so awesome because they can install a visual novel and patch it with an English patch and play it while fapping at H-scenes.

While it's still small, I'm creating a review blog via Wordpress. The point of my blog is that while I play the games to full extent (so I give the most accurate reviews), but they're freshly released games that 90% of the Western players haven't even touched. But because of this, I might be really slow with my posts. I apologize for that xP

Link to my review blog: http://vnerogereview.wordpress.com

I look forward to getting along with you all.

Welcome, Joyjason! I'm glad someone who's read rather more than the standard "newbie" fare has found his way here~

I join this community in hopes that you guys aren't like some of the weeaboos in VNDB who think they're so awesome because they can install a visual novel and patch it with an English patch and play it while fapping at H-scenes.
Never new the VNDB community was that unwelcoming! Pray elaborate??

Yeah vndb.org forums are really bad. It is an outflow of 4chan culture.

You can't take 2 steps on those boards without being called a fag in some way. They are so insulting. and Gemot forums are completely dead (it got overrun by trolls.)

One of the reasons why we needed a place like this.