Recommended card based battlers with at least card/interface translations

Alucard

Any good card battler games out there with at least this much translated? Something similar to mtg or hearthstone would be good. I enjoyed the card battle game back in the first xenosaga game. (I think there is a demo out for a new card battler/vn which made me wonder if there is anything out there (full game) currently that is good)

Soukoku no Arterial has interface patch.

Princess Waltz has a card battle, somewhat. Full english on text and interface.

That's it for translated VN. Though I haven't played any of them. Outside of VN...

Good old yugioh. Ygopro for automated dueling system + a lot of anime cards. Duelingnetwork for manual one, but with better community.

Vantage Master for a great blend between card battle and Turn-based strategy.

Card City Night is pretty underrated card game. The gameplay is very unique. It's cheap in Steam. If you love collecting cards as well, it's also there without paying a single additional dime.

Keep in mind that I don't mention "Free-to-Play" TCG. If you are looking them, they are a lot and easy to find. Though I'd like to give a shoutout to Alteil for the best card game I have every played, but also with the worst business model. However, I heard they are rebuilding, so maybe you want to check it out.

That's all that I can think of for now, I'll add later if I can remember everything else.

EDIT: Sword girl online is an anime-heavy TCG. There is a fan-made simulator (with multiplayer) too if you don't want to play the original version. The gameplay is funny though.