Majikoi A-1 - (Possible) Translation Project

This thread's such a tease. I just want a route where I get to drink Kawakami Water with Benkei in the Lazy Club.

But seriously, the new characters introduced in Majikoi S are all such a nice addition to the originals, my reactions are all pretty much the same as the protag's too which makes it more hilarious. Benkei is definitely my 2nd favorite. I'm looking forward to it, and while I don't think I can help, I can at least cheer you on! :)

You know, I am really curious to find out what "committing sudowoodo" entails...

It means finding Sudowoodo and committing him to psychiatric care, “where life is beautiful all the time, with trees and flowers and chirping birds, and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes” (or so the song goes.)

Pretty weird example of blackmail, in any case :P

For future reference: the team behind this project, Skyspear Translations, has pretty much completely disappeared.  Heizei, the group leader leader, hasn't been online since July 10th.  As such, I'm gonna lock this thread to prevent more Sudowoodo-related discussion  :makina:   If you're interested in the discussion for the translation for Majikoi A-1, head over to Maji Translation's discussion thread for the translation of Majikoi A-1 and their translation project thread, as they are the group that is picking it up.