Majikoi A-1 - (Possible) Translation Project

Hi.

I posted on the blogs, as well, but if I, say, translated Azumi's route during my free time, would you pick up translations from said random passerby?

Here's a sample translation from the first bit:

http://www.pastebin.ca/3024630

I'm aware I have some awkwardness going on with Western/Eastern honorifics.

I'll probably go back and change any reference to "Miss Mon" or similar to just Mon-sama unless you have preference.

And I'm terrible at spelling cloak.

Mon-sama should be used, as that's what was used in S. If you need any help with consistency, PM me.

Hi.

I posted on the blogs, as well, but if I, say, translated Azumi's route during my free time, would you pick up translations from said random passerby?

I'll probably go back and change any reference to "Miss Mon" or similar to just Mon-sama unless you have preference.

If anything, before we are to use your translations, we would need are translators to check over them to see if they are good enough.

Hi.

Yes, I saw your comment on the site and I would like to talk. Shoot us an email at [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering how dose one learn to translate Visual Novels

Here's how:

Learn Japanese,

once you have learned japanese,

learn to read in japanese,

once you learn to read in japanese,

learn to speak in Japanese,

once you learn to speak in Japanese,

learn to write in Japanese,

once you learn to write in Japanese,

repeat until confident with knowledge for about 3-5 years,

once confident with knowledge,

go to japan,

learn more by speaking to native japanese people in japanese for a few years,

once you have gone to japan to talk to the natives in japanese,

start up a group with people who have more knowledge than you in what you could have been doing besides learning japanese,

once you have that team,

try to find a visual novel you all agree on doing,

if you can't agree on one,

just do it!!!,

then once you start progress after having anal sex,

don't notify people you are doing it,

cause you might drop out halfway since you have no experience in translating a japanese visual novel,

once you have finished the translation,

get your ass raped with a C&D and that's when you know you're successful,

The end.

This information may not be correct.

Now back on topic.

Is A-1 still going to be translated? I know that skyspear had decent progress on Benkei's route and I think someone was doing azumi's ( the progress stats weren't updated that much,at least on A-1's section). Don't know what's going behind the scenes but would love to see the A-1 translation be picked up by the Maji team.

Is A-1 still going to be translated? I know that skyspear had decent progress on Benkei's route and I think someone was doing azumi's ( the progress stats weren't updated that much,at least on A-1's section). Don't know what's going behind the scenes but would love to see the A-1 translation be picked up by the Maji team.

i hope majikoi a will release soon

It will be at least several more months bare minimum. If Skyspear resurrects they will have a lot of work left to do, and if Maji Translations takes over they might have to redo a lot of the work from scratch, and they're taking a break right now anyways.

It will be at least several more months bare minimum. If Skyspear resurrects they will have a lot of work left to do, and if Maji Translations takes over they might have to redo a lot of the work from scratch, and they're taking a break right now anyways.

well,, just hope for the best

Eh. even if they have to start from scratch, if they commit to it I have faith majikoi translations would finish said project quickly and efficiently, they are a very fast team. All after their break of course, and should they choose to do so.

• 3 weeks later...