Majikoi A-1 - (Possible) Translation Project

Ladies and gentlemen! Your bets, please! The horse race is about to start and I gurantee we'll have an exciting one this time around!

I'm going for the one I want to read the most : A-1!

Since we've merge the S and A team together, it's a possibility that it'll get an uncensored patch.

However, that will most likely come out way after the A-1 translation is released since it takes awhile to edit the image, and also since there is so many of them.

Huh.... looks like I was away for a LONG time again, took me awhile to read all the past comments in both S and A  :mellow:

.... and since we're betting, I bet on Azumi, since she's the girl I've wanted to know the most since I finished Monshiro's path.... but then again, Benkei is way cooler, hm....

Or I could just bet on A and be done with it....

In any case, good job guys~ ^_^

Ladies and gentlemen! Your bets, please! The horse race is about to start and I gurantee we'll have an exciting one this time around!

Mine's on A, if only because of QC'ing.

....that sounds like a challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the place to be asking this, but I saw the announcement on twitter that skyspear is working on Holy Breaker next. Does that mean there are no plans to do the other Majikoi fandiscs?

Also as a side note, I was super hyped when I stumbled upon this thread. I haven't played a VN since Majikoi S which was like over a year ago. Great work you guys are doing!

If that's the case, we'll (maybe) have to pray the Lord for another TL application, or ask Dowolf if he's willing to continue the A saga, when he's done with S ! ^^

• Asked dowolf, he says he's not sure if he wants to do the A series because there are other titles he's interested in 
  • Been praying the Lord searching for another translator for about a month now without any success. 

We'll just have to see how things go. At this point we are still making progress, it just seems to be going incredibly slowly when compared to dowolf and Majikoi S

What are those titles? 

There's a couple candidates, though some are less likely than others due to length or the fact that they're not actually out yet. However, I'd rather not actually name games until I'm actually ready to commit, and that's not happening until I'm done with S.

And fully diving into A isn't completely out of the question, for the record. Depends in large part on how burnt out I am on Majikoi when I'm done with S.

And fully diving into A isn't completely out of the question, for the record. Depends in large part on how burnt out I am on Majikoi when I'm done with S.

It's not like you have to do it right away, coming back to A later - after you did something else/had a break/cuddled with some kittens/etc - is an option as well after all, with a lower chance of getting Majikoi-burnout ;)

edit: or what XReaper said of course B)

One Hard M Chick Cowering Naked Under The Table + One Bottle Sambuca + Shintaisou Yousei-tachi no Rondo In The Background = Battery Full Charged

Hi.

I posted on the blogs, as well, but if I, say, translated Azumi's route during my free time, would you pick up translations from said random passerby?

Here's a sample translation from the first bit:

http://www.pastebin.ca/3024630

I'm aware I have some awkwardness going on with Western/Eastern honorifics.

I'll probably go back and change any reference to "Miss Mon" or similar to just Mon-sama unless you have preference.

And I'm terrible at spelling cloak.

Hi.

I posted on the blogs, as well, but if I, say, translated Azumi's route during my free time, would you pick up translations from said random passerby?

Here's a sample translation from the first bit:

http://www.pastebin.ca/3024630

I'm aware I have some awkwardness going on with Western/Eastern honorifics.

I'll probably go back and change any reference to "Miss Mon" or similar to just Mon-sama unless you have preference.

And I'm terrible at spelling cloak.