Majikoi A-1 - (Possible) Translation Project

We have acquired our first (and perhaps only) translator. He is rather talented so we may not need to go through the process of translation checking. 

--In other news--

Shout out to EldritchCherub for making it through 4 script files from the Sayaka route! Keep up the good work~

That makes me rather curious, though.  Are you still two groups working on Majikoi S and the As, or will you be working on both projects simultaneously?

Both projects will be worked simultaneously. None of the staff members are going to be shifted. I will not be the project lead for the Majikoi S project, but you can think of me as the dark overlord for Skyspear Translations  :scottsune:

Okay, that satisfies my curiosity.  Glad to see a greater level of communication between you guys, though.  Should we expect a greater amount of continuity from the translations, like Krit, for example?

Sorry I'm unfamiliar with Krit?

If you mean continuity in the quality/consistency of the language, then yes. My hopes from the start were to have the language for the entire Majikoi franchise be as similar between titles as possible. I think we will be able to achieve that to a greater degree with dowolf working as the translation checker for A-1

Since we merged, I suggest we make a BIG thread or list all staff somewhere?

I don't know just an idea since both project still have their separate threads.  :P

I think separate threads for each project only makes sense since the teams each have their own unique attributes. But I agree, I'll make a thread dedicated to Skyspear Translations in general that links to the websites for both projects and that lists the entire staff. It can also be a centralized place for news, but we might have to keep it under lock and key so that it doesn't get cluttered. We might also be adding more projects other than just the two Majikoi projects (more info on that will be come eventually)