Sakura Beach

InvertMouse

From the comments: For those reading this. Please stop supporting Winged Cloud. Last year they opened a kickstarter for funding of a game called the guardian's spell. They promised the backers an otome game with full voice acting, 15 endings, and it would be delivered by December of last year. Once they received their funding they took the money, stopped contact with the backers and voice actors, shut down their website, closed their facebook, and blamed everyone else for why there was no game when promised. The backers have only received one update with a promise of more. But even that was back in November of last year after a news outlet contacted them. Please stop supporting this group.

:(

Edit: A recent update from Winged Cloud explained that one of their writers basically took part of the money and ran, so in December they hired a new writer to take over where the other one left off. Apparently the writer they hired had some kind of 'assignment' to finish before they could start on the plot for Winged Cloud so I'm guessing they're just barely getting started working on it.

From the comments: For those reading this. Please stop supporting Winged Cloud. Last year they opened a kickstarter for funding of a game called the guardian's spell. They promised the backers an otome game with full voice acting, 15 endings, and it would be delivered by December of last year. Once they received their funding they took the money, stopped contact with the backers and voice actors, shut down their website, closed their facebook, and blamed everyone else for why there was no game when promised. The backers have only received one update with a promise of more. But even that was back in November of last year after a news outlet contacted them. Please stop supporting this group.

:(

Wow. And you can't say that they're incapable of offering refunds with how much money the Sakura series has raked in for them.

Sakura Spirit atleast had, in fact, a spirit called Sakura. It was a sidecharacter that appeared twice to say five lines, but whatever. It's something. 

So I'm asking all Fans Fools people who were being tortured by these turds: Was the sakura part ever relevant in the other entries of the Sakura Saga? I highly doubt there will be any explanation as to how cherry blossoms relate to tropical beaches in any stylistic or metaphorical way.

Also, am I imagining things or is the art getting worse?