The Courtroom

Jptje

Over the past couple of months, me and a few others have been playing Phoenix Wright whilst doing a voice over of it through Skype. Considering we've just finished the first game, we'll be starting on the second game (Phoenix Wright: Justice for All) next week. As such, the point of this little thread is to recruit a few people. It's probably more fun if you haven't played the game yet, but anyone can join.

In all likelihood, it'll probably take a couple of months to finish the second game, as reading the game out loud takes a rather long time not to mention everyone's stupid and can't figure anything out.

We currently have 4-5 people, and something like 7 would be optimal, as with too many people you'd only be able to listen in but then not everyone would be able to voice a character (though if you prefer just listening in, that's of course fine as well).  We've been doing it on Sundays, starting around 11-12 a.m. GMT, though if that time is inconvenient for someone, the time can be changed.

If there are no further objections, I hope I'll be seeing some of you in The Courtroom next Sunday! :D

Objection.gif

Oh god, I have all sorts of voices I've pictured characters in Turnabout Big Top doing.

This is something I'm very interested in, and I've got the mic to pull it off with.

Put me in coach!

EDIT:  This is 0600-0700 start time for me, I just have to remember that.

Funnily enough, although I'm very interested in this, my shyness completely made me unable to even attempt to join in, to the point where I eventually ran away, today even.

Quite the idiotic turn of events, but I'll have you know I'm still very much interested, if only I managed to get over this timidity.  

I'd go in with my notorious ability to get spoiled, just to hear your amazing voice in AA

• 2 months later...

I'm bumping this for the same reason I made this thread; to recruit people.

The past three weeks, the courtroom hasn't been going on as a result of people being busy with other things and people taking showers, but I think it'd really be a shame if this were to die out so easily.

For those interested, we're currently somewhere in the middle of the third case (Turnabout Big Top) in Justice for All, just after the first day in court. If the time is inconvenient for you, then it can be changed as long as everyone else agrees, but it might be hard to do so since there's people from all sorts of time zones. If you have any questions after reading the first post, feel free to ask away.

I hope to see you next Sunday!

• 2 weeks later...