translation project that you wish did not die

min0ru

https://vndb.org/v1281is this dead? i'm pretty sure it's dead but i don wanna poke its ass with a dildo cuz it might bite me back

that was among the first vn's that caught my eye, discovered it after finishing katawa which was my actual first <even tho i only did one and a half routes>

also lb:ex tho, checking the spread sheet it looks like they're almost there, i think it would really suck if they quit now, dam shame would be

https://vndb.org/v1281is this dead? i'm pretty sure it's dead but i don wanna poke its ass with a dildo cuz it might bite me back

that was among the first vn's that caught my eye, discovered it after finishing katawa which was my actual first <even tho i only did one and a half routes>

also lb:ex tho, checking the spread sheet it looks like they're almost there, i think it would really suck if they quit now, dam shame would be

Nah. Just slow. Check the VNTLS post on the Fuwa main page.

last update is in june if i'm not mistaken, might be too old to enjoy it by the time it's finished

by the time it's finished my kinds are most likely to play it  :wahaha:

- gore screaming show

- walkyre romance

- to heart 2 (though i might be dead by its completition)

- supreme candy (yeah i´m a naive, dumb & drunken idealist)

All of these have SOME signs of activity. Gore Screaming Show is picked up by CryingTL, Walkure Romanze had some people from the team post here and on VNDB recently about renewed activity, the TH2 guy is never going to give up, although the encubbed forum his project was based out of certainly did, and Habluka is indeed still working on Supreme Candy, albeit very slowly. Here's a bonus WIP screenshot of supreme candy posted just a few days ago:

CCXW8zLWIAADLNA.jpg

:sachi: 

someone good

Eh..... At least Harvest Fiesta doesn't need someone good.

edit: I'll throw my hat in for Concerto Note, although I still hold some hope for it. Late last year the translator said that he found an editor and they'd work getting the scripts in shape for a partial patch featuring a few routes. Then a few months of silence happened, and now their site is completely dead. I can't find any contact information for the guy at all, except for one dead IRC channel. I hope everything is still okay. 

thx decay for your answer. regarding the titles 1-3 i´m up to date, but still wanted to express my hopes.

but the last one, there you caught me by surprise, really. didnt expect that one. nice

edit: want to add the concerto note tl project to my list. hope it goes somehow well.

so its been you, who gave him the advice to make a topic here on fuwa.

remembering some decay talking on his site....

that one translated would be a big benefit to the community. definitely

All of these have SOME signs of activity. Gore Screaming Show is picked up by CryingTL, Walkure Romanze had some people from the team post here and on VNDB recently about renewed activity, the TH2 guy is never going to give up, although the encubbed forum his project was based out of certainly did, and Habluka is indeed still working on Supreme Candy, albeit very slowly. Here's a bonus WIP screenshot of supreme candy posted just a few days ago:

CCXW8zLWIAADLNA.jpg

:sachi: 

edit: I'll throw my hat in for Concerto Note, although I still hold some hope for it. Late last year the translator said that he found an editor and they'd work getting the scripts in shape for a partial patch featuring a few routes. Then a few months of silence happened, and now their site is completely dead. I can't find any contact information for the guy at all, except for one dead IRC channel. I hope everything is still okay. 

• 7 months later...