translation project that you wish did not die

min0ru

Irotoridori Sekai

85%

tumblr_lq0yajgqKx1qafrh6.gif

The frustration made me decide to pick up Japanese however. Why waiting for someone else to translate the game when learning the language and reading it yourself is way faster?

currently i am trying to learn the language ^_^

How about "every dead PJ ever"?

oh yeah, never crossed my mind

It's good for me that projects die cause that made me learn Japanese, but I feel sorry for you people.

did you attend a course or self study?

i really admire those who are multilingual :lol:

Irotoridori and Dracu-Riot.

I felt the hurt so bad.

the one that really frustrates me the most was dracu-riot

i really want to know miu's route...

and mashiro iro got my attention when the anime did not focus on airi :(

I wished the fan group that was going to translate Princess Lover continued with their work. I hope one of the big groups like MG or Jast put some work in motion to license Princess Lover or Walkure Romanze. Those are the ones I want to read the most in English. I've played them, and understood less than half the text, but the artwork, h-scenes, and story were so good I wouldn't mind buying them again just to play it in English. The animes were too short and disappointing, and the Princess Lover H-OVAs are not up to par with the artwork of Ricotta. It's really disappointing.

I want Ricotta English Localized VNs!!!

FK this.... the worst part is that he just disappeared off the planet irresponsibly like an as***** no announcement not even a release of this "85%".

Irotoridori no Sekai

85%

tumblr_lq0yajgqKx1qafrh6.gif

The frustration made me decide to pick up Japanese however. Why waiting for someone else to translate the game when learning the language and reading it yourself is way faster?

This VN is my sole reason for learning Jap too. Though I doubt I'll learn it withtihn 2 years... :makina:

FK this.... the worst part is that he just disappeared off the planet irresponsibly like an as***** no announcement not even a release of this "85%".

This VN is my sole reason for learning Jap too. Though I doubt I'll learn it withtihn 2 years... :makina:

If you have time, the right approach, and a little bit of discipline, you can read a moege properly in 1 year, and above moeges in 2 years.

Same thing with the Princess Lover TL group, Broken Chains Translations... I guess some translators just like to fall off the face of the earth and hope everybody forgets their blunders.

It'd be Dracu-riot for me. I read the manga and thought some of the characters were pretty nice. The manga ended a abruptly too, making me want to read the VN even more. >.<

Little busters Ex
98%

Ninety frickin eight

Oh lord, that wait for it to be completed. How many years has it been? :kosame: In spite of my desire to read it, I still haven't found the motivation to learn Japanese.

Oh lord, that wait for it to be completed. How many years has it been? :kosame: In spite of my desire to read it, I still haven't found the motivation to learn Japanese.

I started learning japanese for the sake of kamige like dies irae which probably dont have a chance of being TLed