> Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative

> G-Senjou no Maou

> Katawa Shoujo

> Yume Miru Kusuri

> Saya no Uta

> Sharin no Kuni & Kara no Shoujo - Recommended by Down

> Narcissu - Recommended by InvertMouse

> Fate/Stay, Rewrite, Little Busters! & Crescendo - Recommended by Wahfuu

Hi! So, I was just trying to see/ask if there's anything that you would like to recommend me to play?

Here are the games that I've played so far:

1) Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative

2) G-Senjou no Maou

3) Katawa Shoujo (First ever VN I've played)

4) Yume Miru Kusuri

5) Saya no Uta

Edited by Skeith

From what you mentioned I only played Muv-luv Extra, Tama route only and I loved it.

So if you remember that and imagine a structure like that, where the plot of the VN is centered around the character of the heroine, her development and such and the story comes second, then I can recommend others like that. With moe characters as well smile.gif

Basically characters > overall plot. The story there is the tool to test the characters and show their personality.

If it is the story you want the most and the characters are just the means to tell the story, not the other way around, then I'll let someone else advise.

From what you mentioned I only played Muv-luv Extra, Tama route only and I loved it.

So if you remember that and imagine a structure like that, where the plot of the VN is centered around the character of the heroine, her development and such and the story comes second, then I can recommend others like that. With moe characters as well smile.gif

Basically characters > overall plot. The story there is the tool to test the characters and show their personality.

If it is the story you want the most and the characters are just the means to tell the story, not the other way around, then I'll let someone else advise.

Well, tbh, I don't know which one I'd prefer, so, if you can suggest anything, that'd be awesome! :D

Well, tbh, I don't know which one I'd prefer, so, if you can suggest anything, that'd be awesome! biggrin.gif

KEY games are very character centric, I would recommend Little Busters (and don't watch the anime). Its a lot about friendship and such.

Their other works like Kanon, Clannad, Rewrite are also so awesome.

From English versions of those only Kanon has H-scenes.

And then there is Hoshizora no Memoria, all the characters are so Moe and have great personalities and as a bonus there are late game H-scenes (which are very good too).

All those mentioned have awesome story too, full of mysteries about love and friendship and such, but the characters are what makes those games.

KEY games are very character centric, I would recommend Little Busters (and don't watch the anime). Its a lot about friendship and such.

Their other works like Kanon, Clannad, Rewrite are also so awesome.

From English versions of those only Kanon has H-scenes.

And then there is Hoshizora no Memoria, all the characters are so Moe and have great personalities and as a bonus there are late game H-scenes (which are very good too).

All those mentioned have awesome story too, full of mysteries about love and friendship and such, but the characters are what makes those games.

Ok, I'll find a way to DL them, and when I have the time, gonna give these a try! :D

I'll second the suggestion for Sharin no Kuni. It's a GREAT game. It's hosted on Fuwanovel, so it's an easy-download.

When you're downloading it, make sure you get "Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo". That's the original game. One you've finished it, Fuwanovel also has the fandisk "Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo", which has extra epilogue-esque content, and a bonus prequel story.

One you've finished it, Fuwanovel also has the fandisk "Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo", which has extra epilogue-esque content, and a bonus prequel story.

Uh. I should check up what happens on the main site once in a while.

Downloading this right now >_>

Sometimes I wished I could take a week off my day job and just rip through all these VNs you guys are mentioning B)/>.

I have to admit that's the one reason i'm not doing an internship this summer. Just because it will be the last time before long until i'll have two full months to play and watch stuff all day.

Hi! So, I was just trying to see/ask if there's anything that you would like to recommend me to play?

Here are the games that I've played so far:

1) Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative

2) G-Senjou no Maou

3) Katawa Shoujo (First ever VN I've played)

4) Yume Miru Kusuri

I'm currently playing Saya no Uta. :)/>

Hmm.

- Sharin no Kuni is one of the more underrated but incredibly good VN's that I'd recommend.

- Fate/Stay also comes to mind if you want something more epic and fantasy-scaled.

- Rewrite if you want something philosophical and if you believe yourself open minded enough to ask the questions it suggests.

- Little Busters! Is one of the more fun and energy filled things with a rather hefty emotional impact. It's about friendship and by Key.

- Crescendo is one I feel like doesn't get mentioned enough. Kind of short, but theres a lot of things in it that really deserve talking about. It's YMKish, except with a different message.

- Depending how you are on mindscrew and whatnot I could add more, but I'll just put Chaos;Head here.

Thats all I can say now.

It would be easier for us to recommend if you can specify your favorite genres.

If it's about school life, a little romance and drama: stick with Key's VNs.

If it's about erotic scenes or eroge that you wanted to use for whatever purposes they are: try Sengoku Rance.

If you find joy in playing tactical games: try Sengoku Rance, Utawarerumono.

If you think action and bloody games are for you, try Fate/Stay, Tsukihime.

If you like VNs that include some good gameplay aspects, I really enjoyed my play through of Eien no Aselia....I felt like that one picked up a lot as the game went on. I really enjoyed the latter part of the game, and the strategy behind the combat was just challenging enough to hold my interest.

If you like VNs that include some good gameplay aspects, I really enjoyed my play through of Eien no Aselia....I felt like that one picked up a lot as the game went on. I really enjoyed the latter part of the game, and the strategy behind the combat was just challenging enough to hold my interest.

I think another one with fun gameplay was Utawarerumono. Always forget that one for some reason. It was a fine game :).

It would be easier for us to recommend if you can specify your favorite genres.

If it's about school life, a little romance and drama: stick with Key's VNs.

If it's about erotic scenes or eroge that you wanted to use for whatever purposes they are: try Sengoku Rance.

If you find joy in playing tactical games: try Sengoku Rance, Utawarerumono.

If you think action and bloody games are for you, try Fate/Stay, Tsukihime.

Yeah, sorry bout that. But, I don't really have any specific genre, so I guess anything goes. Well, except for the full yaoi... maybe...? :D