Anime/Manga moments that make you angry.

Shikomizue

I've been watching Gantz for the past day now, and I got to a point that made me just, so fed up with the situation.

It was when Kurono was picked as the next target, I mean, he's been through so much, and then Gantz had to go and do this. *sigh*

Anyway, just thought I'd make this thread to vent anger at anime/manga.

AccelWorld: 12 episodes of main cast getting manhandled & blackmailed and thus being depressed by a third rate rich boy douche villain with the most convenient plot armor on his side ever

Nagi no Asukara: All "destined meeting" camera-takes-dramatic-view moments of Manaka and Tsumugu. Just no.

Shinsekai Yori: Anytime I see them rats. I hate rats.

Shakugan no Shana: 5 seconds into Season 3.

Zero no Tsukaime: Saito, you love Louise? K cool, STOP CHEATING ON HER!@#

Naruto: Sasuke

Gunslinger Girl:

Let's kill off all the good characters without batting an eyelash then spend tens of pages mourning the passing of a single crappy character who got shoehorned in near the end of the series.

Usagi Drop:

The punchline is incest? Of course the punchline is incest. If another person tries to tell me that it doesn't count because they're not blood related so help me...

Hunter x Hunter: Oh you're not going to change the opening this season either? Oh okay that's cool I really like this mediocre lack of effort song you've had going for the whole series. It's sort of like how Sailor Moon had the same OP forever except y'know Moonlight Densetsu wasn't horrible, forgettable and off-tone. Not like the previous version of Hunter x Hunter had any good opening themes or anything (there may be a little sarcasm going on here)

Victory Gundam: The girl in my avatar. Yes I'm using a character that I genuinely don't like as my avatar. Mainly because she's cute until she opens her mouth and the image kind of suits me.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari (a borderline hentai manga series): Every single moment that I read the series pissed me off, it's just soo desrespectful to the female sex (this is coming from a guy who plays a subway molestation simulator, and likes it). I just want to beat the shit outa the protagonist, but what bothers me the most is how highly the series is rated . I could hit the random button on pururin or fakku and it would be a 80% chance that the hentai that would pop up would have a better story. 

Ergo Proxy: That ending pissed me off soo much, it was a giant middle finger to anyone who watched the series. It nearly turned me off of anime forever.

Steins;Gate: As much as I love the anime, I just can't stand Faris when she is in her Nyan-Nyan mode.

Hayate the Combat Buttler (manga): Everytime another character is introduced, JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!! You already got a great cast to work with and many of the pre-existing characters could use some development.

Kemono no Shoujo Erin: Those constant flashbacks of Erin's Mom dying. WE GET IT, THE BITCH IS DEAD, WE WERE THERE.

The Pilot's Love Song: The whole fucking anime pissed me off.

Mekakucity actors: None of the bad endings from the songs/light novels/manga were adapted, I get shaft only had 12 episodes to work with.... but, the bad endings are pretty much the best part (see the "outer science" music vid on youtube or my profile pic :D). 

Your lie in April: The amazing unamed plot convinent disease/virus/birthdefect/std strikes again!

Golden Time: Tada, I get that you have a thing for that "bimbo", but you are a asshole for defending her AFTER SHE PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED A GAL DUE TO PLAIN JEALOUSY.

Oreshura/Asura Cryn': In both the protagonist makes a definitive choice of which gal will be his sweet heart and than gos back on their word and becomes a indecisive prick and the end of each anime.

MuvLuv Total Eclipse: Cause it's not MuvLuv Alternative.

Kemono no Shoujo Erin: Those constant flashbacks of Erin's Mom dying. WE GET IT, THE BITCH IS DEAD, WE WERE THERE.

This anime is padded to hell and back. The books are much better. You're like half a season into the anime when Erin finally ends up with bee guy. In the book the death happens in the first chapter and by the 2nd chapter the actual story has begun. I dunno why they decided to make 2 relatively short books into a 52 episode series but yeah Erin drags on way too long.

Lately, a lot. Basically almost any anime I watch at the moment has something that makes me want to facepalm hard. Every time when you think you finally found something that doesn't suck enitrely, it's like devs just wait in anticipation to ruin everything with another episode.

I just finished chapter 31 of Dungeon-ni-Deai-o-Motomeru-no-wa-Machigatte-Iru-Darou-ka (Or Danpachi for the anime), and I hated the end of it...

I wanted Bell to grow stronger through his own actions... now he has to train under the person he looks up to the most, what is this junk!?

I just finished chapter 31 of Dungeon-ni-Deai-o-Motomeru-no-wa-Machigatte-Iru-Darou-ka (Or Danpachi for the anime), and I hated the end of it...

I wanted Bell to grow stronger through his own actions... now he has to train under the person he looks up to the most, what is this junk!?

Well, when you think about it, it is no different from how he was getting stronger to begin with. His ability made him unreasonably stronger due to his feeling twords her, the ability is pretty much a cheat according to his goddess. So the only thing that has changed is that Bell is now being helped by Aiz directly, instead of indirectly.

There is also the fact that Hestia already assisted Bell by obtaining a op weapon, which accelerated Bell's growth quite a bit.

Grisaia no Kajitsu - "Hey guys, let's make an anime adaptation of a VN that takes 50 hrs to complete!" "Cool! Shall we make it 24 episodes long?" "Nah let's make it 13 episodes and confuse the shit out of people who haven't played the VN"

Well, when you think about it, it is no different from how he was getting stronger to begin with. His ability made him unreasonably stronger due to his feeling twords her, the ability is pretty much a cheat according to his goddess. So the only thing that has changed is that Bell is now being helped by Aiz directly, instead of indirectly.

There is also the fact that Hestia already assisted Bell by obtaining a op weapon, which accelerated Bell's growth quite a bit.

Yeah, you do have a point. And I guess he would have had to have contact with Aiz some point early on. He can't keep dodging her forever... (although I certainly wished he would've dodged more times than the author made him, it seems too quick) Anyways, I'm certainly looking forward to the rest of the releases, Manga and Anime. Although at this point, the anime will catch up to the manga in one season and we won't see a second anime season until 2017... :(

Grisaia no Kajitsu - "Hey guys, let's make an anime adaptation of a VN that takes 50 hrs to complete!" "Cool! Shall we make it 24 episodes long?" "Nah let's make it 13 episodes and confuse the shit out of people who haven't played the VN"

I agree man. I just watched the new Meikyuu OVA and for a 50min OVA it summarized everything up way too quick. When Rakuen comes out, I won't be expecting much either but at least they will finish it up. It has been a bit of a let down, but for people who never read VNs, they will at least get to experience part of the story. What I am really hyped for is for the english releases of all three visual novels by Sekai Project. I know THAT won't be a let down at least. The first one is nearing completion, and then the second one should be going underway soon after. Totally pumped up for all of them. Just knowing I will be able to get my hands on the entire Grisaia Trilogy in English makes me happy as a kid who just got a christmas present.

That's pretty much every visual novel adaptation in the history of forever. You also have to remember that even if it was 24 episodes long, that would only be 8 hours. I honestly think the did a decent job of condensing that much story into such a short amount of time, except those pantyshots really grated on my nerves, granted it still wasn't a good adaptation... but it could have been alot worse.

Majikoi was a goddamn train wreck of an anime too. But to be fair Steins;gate was also a pretty long VN and they managed to adapt it successful by making it a 26(or is it 24?) episodes long.

See, Majikoi didn't bother me as much because they knew that it was impossible to make a direct adaptation, so they made something completely new. Sure, it wasn't as great compared to the visual novel, but it was nice to see your favorite waifus in new situations.

True, the Steins;Gate anime was one of the few decent visual novel adaptation (the only other in my opinion is Clannad), but it almost changed the genre. In the visual novel there was ALOT of science fiction, such as more detail on the mechanics of the time machine, differing theories of time travel, and more talk about the ethics of time travel. It was almost like physics class, abit with classmates you actually like and subject matter that didn't bore you to tears. For the anime they striped out a great chunk of it, leaving only the bits that are crucial to the plot, making it almost a straight up thriller.... but with timetravel.

Chaos;head: Da protagonist!!!

That is funny you should mention him. Takumi was one of the major reasons I was able to enjoy the anime of chaos;head, because of the downright scary similarities in personality he shared with my highschool self.

See, Majikoi didn't bother me as much because they knew that it was impossible to make a direct adaptation, so they made something completely new. Sure, it wasn't as great compared to the visual novel, but it was nice to see your favorite waifus in new situations.

True, the Steins;Gate anime was one of the few decent visual novel adaptation (the only other in my opinion is Clannad), but it almost changed the genre. In the visual novel there was ALOT of science fiction, such as more detail on the mechanics of the time machine, differing theories of time travel, and alot more talk about the ethics of time travel. It was almost like physics class, abit with classmates you actually like and subject matter that didn't bore you to tears. For the anime they striped out a great chunk of it, leaving only the bits that are crucial to the plot, making almost a straight up thriller.... but with timetravel.

That is funny you should mention him. Takumi was one of the major reasons I was able to enjoy the anime of chaos;head, because of the downright scary similarities in personality he shared with my highschool self.

Too erattic for my taste when it came to Takumi, but if you can fine some sort of silver lining when it comes to him or can sympathize with him in some way then kudos to you. It wasn't until close to the end of the series that he started becoming bearable for me so it wasn't a complete and utter loss of my time.