Give Advice to Someone on How to Date You

Hello Ladies and (Non)-Gentlemen!

Please give advices to a theoretical person who wants to date you! What advices would you tell them?

Please try to stick to more constructive aspects that the other person could or should do, rather than the more permanent physical aspects (tall, sexy, cute, etc).

What does it take for the other person to successfuly woe you? ;)

I'm expecting great responses from you all! And FuwaGirls, you're advice might be helpful to some who are on the road to Wizardry (and Guys--- to future Witches).

pls be gentle...

:wub:

I'm actually into both sexes, so this goes for guys and girls:

Obey me when I'm in a bad mood.

Actually, just obey me. Have fun doing so, too.

I like loyal dog types more than anything. Be as devoted as you could ever possibly be.

...Treat me as your cult leader at all times? I guess that's it. I have a slight impression I just said the same thing several times, but /shrug.

There's a bunch of other stuff I care about, but they're not too important and would be a bother to list, really. 

"A theoretical person who wants to date you!"

Looks quickly behind myself. Who the hell is this miss theoretical (possibly mr..). That person is crazy. Knowing how bat shit crazy people around me seem to be. And knowing how crazy I am. That person needs help. As for the ideal amount of crazy, I think I'd go with moderately arrogant and a cute side such as loving sweets.

"A theoretical person who wants to date you!"

Looks quickly behind myself. Who the hell is this miss theoretical (possibly mr..). That person is crazy. Knowing how bat shit crazy people around me seem to be. And knowing how crazy I am. That person needs help. As for the ideal amount of crazy, I think I'd go with moderately arrogant and a cute side such as loving sweets.

"Loves sweets" sounds like an endearing quality at first, but then you think about it and the realities of dental hygiene and obesity come to shit on your dreams.

And FuwaGirls, you're advice might be helpful to some who are on the road to Wizardry (and Guys--- to future Witches).

If someone is on the path to wizardry the advice in this thread might actually be harmful. :P

As for my answer, I dunno... talk to me? I'd imagine the biggest obstacle in the way of this hypothetical person who wants to woo me would be that I wouldn't realize what they're trying to do unless they hit me in the face with a huge sign that says "I'M TRYING TO WOO YOU". that and no way am I giving up my only opportunity to learn magic that easily

That theoretical person would have a hard time because I'm dense and shy (a terrible combination).

She should say what she wants directly like hitting me with a sign on which it's written on.

The person shouldn't lie, I usually notice that very fast and I don't like it.

More permanent traits:

She would need to be about as smart as I am, if she's to stupid she wouldn't even need to try and too smart would be frustrating more interesting than stupid but frustrating..

Additionally to that, that person needs to be interested in physics, chemics, math and politics because I like discuss things like that.

Of course that also means that it's not someone who is..... I don't know how to call it... weak? Because you can't have a good discussion with someone who can't argue against what you say that would be boring.

I'm the kind of guy that likes to know a bit about people. So generally any girl that likes to talk about herself regularly is fine with me. I'd also like it if she was the type to try different things, have an optimistic outlook on life, and be able to think things rationally (not sure if that's being too picky).