Harem in real life - Boy in girl-school!

Satsuki

I almost applied to an all girls High school by accident, true story. But right before I submitted the application, I realized that it said girls only. 

Contrary to popular belief, girls in high school are the most annoying pieces of shit in the entire world. It won't be a nightmare because of who he is, but because he will hate everyday of his life. He won't have any friends because the moment he clicks with any group, every other girl in the school will hear about it, be jealous, or laugh at him for hanging out with the wrong crowd. No matter what he does it's a disaster.

At least for me, most girls in my school are rather nice. Although, I'm sure they have their fair share of drama between themselves, I just don't know about it. But the one thing I hate, is the gossiping. As somebody who is a fairly private person, I have to actively be careful of what I say around them, lest I want most people I know to know what I said. One time I tested them by giving some information about myself they were curious about (a romantic interest), and as we were decent friends I was curious whether she would keep it a secret or not. She didn't, although I was hardly surprised. 

People judge others so fast these days that it doesn't even matter if you're in an all-girls school or not. The moment someone judges you, the thing will spread. Next thing you know, everyone joined the bandwagon. It just works like that most of the time. Although considering that they are, indeed, girls, gossip will spread even faster than the normal rate.

I don't want to generalize though. There are probably girls there that will not shun the guy. Sure, a couple of mistakes will be committed, but everyone makes mistakes. I don't think it's enough of a reason to completely isolate the guy. And I'm sure part of the student body in that school thinks the same.

Unless generalization is really applicable to them and they're all bitches and cunts.

Though if you're reputation's already ruined, why not live your life according to your reputation? If they judge you as a pervert, then give them thanks. You now know what to do in the school.

I'm guessing, at first all the girls will be curious about him. Depends how his personality is though, if he's friendly, cool, easy to get along with and such, he'll probably get popular~ among the girls.  If he's quiet, keeps to himself though, then I bet he'll just mostly get ignored and treated friendly but perhaps distantly.  Being the only guy though.. yeah, whatever he does, it'll probably get noticed and talked about. He'll probably get really self-conscious about it... I think that actually kinda sucks for him, since he won't have guy friends to hang out with at school (some girls may be too conservative to actually be close friends with him.. and to avoid gossip).

Btw.. I don't think all girls around that age are catty, and mean. Depends on the group of girls you're interacting with.

I'm guessing, at first all the girls will be curious about him. Depends how his personality is though, if he's friendly, cool, easy to get along with and such, he'll probably get popular~ among the girls.  If he's quiet, keeps to himself though, then I bet he'll just mostly get ignored and treated friendly but perhaps distantly.  Being the only guy though.. yeah, whatever he does, it'll probably get noticed and talked about. He'll probably get really self-conscious about it... I think that actually kinda sucks for him, since he won't have guy friends to hang out with at school (some girls may be too conservative to actually be close friends with him).

I reckon he'll find his group and just hang with them just like the vast majority of other high schoolers do. I know two guys in my year alone in school who are each the only lad in their respective groups. Sure, it'll be a big deal for a while; but eventually, they'll realise that he's just as uninteresting as they all are and he'll just be 'the one lad in the school'. It'll be his label for at least one year and that's pretty much it.

That said, I'd love if we could all keep a eye out for any news in case anything significant happens to him. Chances are there won't be a follow up unless something tragic happens, so I hope we don't hear about him again and we can all assume he lived happily ever after.

This thread is cancer

Thats a feat. First cancerous thread on this site. And lets be honest, I've made some pretty shitty threads, but the posts in this are just fucking stupid. 

Mate, there's a thread now about who the biggest 'hentai' is on the forums and a fifty-two page thread about traps. What the hell makes this one special? xD

This thread is cancer

Thats a feat. First cancerous thread on this site. And lets be honest, I've made some pretty shitty threads, but the posts in this are just fucking stupid. 

Why is this?

There has been some generalization of the female sex at around high school age and some discussions as to the fate of this student. I do not see how you would regard this as cancerous, or any worse the the usual deal with stereotyping and worthless betting.

I refuse to believe that there is such a girl exist.

Hey, that's not true. There was a real sweetheart I use to know in high school and she was the cutest thing ever. I tried asking her out once, but she had a boyfriend already. ;_; We still had a good friendship going though. I was kinda surprised to find out that she was going out with one of my friends too (didn't know either of them were dating).

There were a couple girls on the wrestling team I was on as well (the sport is mixed gender), and they were easy to get along with.

As for the school harem situation, I think it'd mostly depend on the guy's character. He'd probably get along well as long as he isn't tactless.