Harem in real life - Boy in girl-school!

Satsuki

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/04/10/boy-entering-all-girls-high-school-creates-real-life-harem-anime/

A former women’s high school in Yamagata Prefecture recently opened its doors to non-female students, and this month at the start of the new school year welcomed its first male student for the first time in its 118 year existence. The high school in question is Tsuruoka-kita High School in Yamagata Prefecture. Out of the 160 students starting there as freshmen this month (due to the Japanese school year starting in April), 159 of them are girls. One of them is a boy.

Seem like Rise's plan is succeeded

I wonder how that lucky(?) guy feels about this  :lol:

Personally, I had been in an all-girls class before (40 students, and I'm the only boy). And unfortunately, no harem-like situation for me  -_-

He would be separated from the rest of the class, possibly even the entire school. If he makes one fatal mistake, everyone else is going to know. It would be fine if they just know, but then he'll hear the girls talking about it behind his back. Then they'll start ignoring him. His life will be hell for the next three years.

Contrary to popular belief, girls in high school are the most annoying pieces of shit in the entire world. It won't be a nightmare because of who he is, but because he will hate everyday of his life. He won't have any friends because the moment he clicks with any group, every other girl in the school will hear about it, be jealous, or laugh at him for hanging out with the wrong crowd. No matter what he does it's a disaster.

Contrary to popular belief, girls in high school are the most annoying pieces of shit in the entire world. It won't be a nightmare because of who he is, but because he will hate everyday of his life. He won't have any friends because the moment he clicks with any group, every other girl in the school will hear about it, be jealous, or laugh at him for hanging out with the wrong crowd. No matter what he does it's a disaster.

Pretty much this. I can confirm it too.

Having gone to a college where like 75% of the students were female, I can confirm that being surrounded by mostly girls all the time isn't that great or some out of this world experience, I can't imagine being surrounded by only girls literally all the time, it actually sounds like a horrible experience, even as a masochist.

Fucking weeb, get out of here. Seriously though, you really really love yuri don't you?

Of course not, what would give you that idea?

Your signature.

<_<

:amane:

*ahem*

Can confirm. Up until about the middle of middle school, girls are really nice. It gets dangerous from late middle school to high school and never goes back. We can say that puberty effectively ruins a girl's personality for the rest of her life.

I'd know, be it through my sisters or back in middle school, when the girls found my antics and mannerisms rather funny (in a more mocking way - "what the hell is he doing? hahaha") and I didn't particularly care about the gossip.

Additionally, not being part of any particular group I passed my time listening in on gossip and seeing the drama going on all over the school, rather fun, really. Always perpetrated by women.

You guys are awful. Out of the six girls in my final year, only four were total cunts.

Number five was super cute and the last one couldn't speak german, so I had no idea what she was like. 

That's more than half. Also, you didn't even bother to comment on the personality of #5, only that she was cute, which says nothing about her character. For all we know, she could be a cute bitch.

That's more than half. Also, you didn't even bother to comment on the personality of #5, only that she was cute, which says nothing about her character. For all we know, she could be a cute bitch.

I took that for sarcasm and let it slide, even though I wanted to comment on how he used 'only' for the majority - but I decided that relatively speaking, only can be used on majorities as well.

I took that for sarcasm and let it slide, even though I wanted to comment on how he used 'only' for the majority - but I decided that relatively speaking, only can be used on majorities as well.

That's like saying the superlative form of good/well (best) means that nothing in the entire universe is above it, which is not true. He did not specify out of the 6 girls which 4 he was talking about. For all I know, girls 1, 3, 5, and 6 could be bitches, and in this case, number 5 is also cute.