It's over 9000!

Zalor

Well I could probably write something meaningful although i don't have that much to say so it might not be tl;dr.

Or maybe i'll be like Run and rant about my 2D sexual preferences and the likely backstory behind most of them, because that seems to be the hype now.

Or maybe i'll finally write that fanfic about the dream i had about Fuwanovel being my little sister.

Well I could probably write something meaningful although i don't have that much to say so it might not be tl;dr.

Or maybe i'll be like Run and rant about my 2D sexual preferences and the likely backstory behind most of them, because that seems to be the hype now.

Or maybe i'll finally write that fanfic about the dream i had about Fuwanovel being my little sister.

There are other people on the forums besides Run that rant about 2D sexual preferences and the backstory behind them? :scottsune:

fanfic please.