Shout out to a youtuber.

Let me clarify this youtuber isnt me. im giving a shout out to her because she does reaction videos. she did reactions to season 3-4 of the legend of korra. her reaction to the series finale is great. here it is.

the last five minutes is the best part. i suggest you skip to that.

But shes also just finished Attack on Titan reactions which were great and is debating what to watch next.

I like reaction videos because, like most people, i can only see something once. and seeing how other people react sort of reminds me how i first reacted to it. its also fun to see someone react to something that i enjoyed.

heres her channel to those who are curious. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2YMDfssmFiSlfVyy58whQ

Korra was great up until Season 4 where I just lost interest at the end because of their "teen" direction. It didn't grab me as much as The Last Airbender did. I wanted more Aang...

Seriously, those over impactful boss fights were super lame. They resorted to size instead of individual strength, which is just disappointing. When Aang fought the Fire Lord, that was epic. When Korra fought the Earth Nation and all those big bosses... lame. She was like powerless half the time, so disappointing.

the writers have gone on to say that theyre are in a lesbian relationship and it is canon. from what ive heard though, it wasnt well written. just something thrown in there very hastily.

the relationships were never good in korra. the first season was mako which was disappointing because as soon as i saw the trailer for korra i thought "Oh look. an attractive female lead and an attractive male lead, with a comic relief. i reeeeaaaaly wonder who she gonna end up with." than an episode came out that showed mako interested in another girl and dates her. i was really surprised and i thought there were really mix things up. do something new. korra confessed but he turned her down because he was going out with asami. then she went on a date with bolin and they had a blast.  again i thought "GREAT! what was the last show i watched were the main female lead ends up with the comic relief? amazing theyre changing things. breaking the pattern, setting the, she kissed mako....................." then they ended up together at the end of season 1. theeeen season 2 came around and they broke up and mako ended up with Asami again. WTF?! it makes more sense this way but they should have realized it sooner, and on their own, without outcry from fans.

• 3 weeks later...

i never watched legend of korra...

the writers have gone on to say that theyre are in a lesbian relationship and it is canon. from what ive heard though, it wasnt well written. just something thrown in there very hastily.

the relationships were never good in korra. the first season was mako which was disappointing because as soon as i saw the trailer for korra i thought "Oh look. an attractive female lead and an attractive male lead, with a comic relief. i reeeeaaaaly wonder who she gonna end up with." than an episode came out that showed mako interested in another girl and dates her. i was really surprised and i thought there were really mix things up. do something new. korra confessed but he turned her down because he was going out with asami. then she went on a date with bolin and they had a blast.  again i thought "GREAT! what was the last show i watched were the main female lead ends up with the comic relief? amazing theyre changing things. breaking the pattern, setting the, she kissed mako....................." then they ended up together at the end of season 1. theeeen season 2 came around and they broke up and mako ended up with Asami again. WTF?! it makes more sense this way but they should have realized it sooner, and on their own, without outcry from fans.

but this is really some fucked up storyline