A visual novel with a badass main character

I just finished Chaos;Head. The main character pissed me off so bad, that's why i'm looking for a change of pace. I want a badass main character in a realistic-like environment. You can think among the lines of

Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu or Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni

I'd appreciate some recommendations ^_^

Edit desu: Here are the things i've read that come close to it, to avoid recommending things i've already read.

Fate/stay night

Fate/hollow ataraxia

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Sharin no Kuni

Majikoi (+ S and A-1 route)

G-Senjou no Maou (If you count the Kyousuke as a badars)

Cross Channel

Naoe Yamato! From Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

https://vndb.org/c3885

Bow down to the great Tactician! (Bows, bows)

He's a good character, i dunno about badass though. Anyway i already read that.

I recommend trying G-Senjou no Maou (https://vndb.org/v211) and Cross Channel (https://vndb.org/v66) if you haven't already. 

Read both of them

Says no Uta. Disturbing to some but meets your criteria.

Eh i'm too scared :nervous:

Well as you can see <------- (Profile image) I've already read that, damn i guess i should edit all the things i've read already in.

well VNDB would be a good place to make your list, since it does have integration with your fuwa profile.

Well I'm gonna take a 2 random VNs that are popping up in my head, Tsukihime and Comyu.

They aren't the very definition of badassery, but they aren't wimps at least.

well VNDB would be a good place to make your list, since it does have integration with your fuwa profile.

Well I'm gonna take a 2 random VNs that are popping up in my head, Tsukihime and Comyu.

They aren't the very definition of badassery, but they aren't wimps at least.

Ah good idea about the list, i mostly avoid lists since i'm mostly lazy to edit it but i guess i'll try to keep this one alive since visual novels take time before you complete them, thus no need to change every day or something.

Comyu huh? I guess i'll read it then, i thought for some reason it was bad (hmm maybe i saw a review?).

Ah good idea about the list, i mostly avoid lists since i'm mostly lazy to edit it but i guess i'll try to keep this one alive since visual novels take time before you complete them, thus no need to change every day or something.

Comyu huh? I guess i'll read it then, i thought for some reason it was bad (hmm maybe i saw a review?).

Well comuy does have it's odd points, and it's not really heroine focused, for the most part, preferring to focus more on the general plot of the VN.

The thing that can be likeable about the MC would be his somewhat cynical view of the world, but I'll leave it for you to find out :D.

swan song - Tanomura is a fucking badass, really he is just amazing.

ef- a fairy...- Renji is a badass for me (he doesn't fight but he acts and takes decisions like no other character)

muv luv...- takeru....lol j/k

Planetarian - The junker

I mean by main character the protagonist, the one you're supposed to be playing.

Every single person I know that plays untranslated VNs read this: https://vndb.org/v629purely for the badass protagonist.

If thats doesnt spell badass main character I dont know what does.

Yeah that one looks promising but me no japan ;-;

I mean by main character the protagonist, the one you're supposed to be playing.

Yeah that one looks promising but me no japan ;-;

All of them are protagonists. In Swan Song and ef they're not the only ones, but they still are. (According to vndb at the very least.)

As for my recommendation, then Yukidoh Satoru from Remember11 is badass, mainly in how he thinks though. He's also not the only one. Takeshi from Ever17 is also badass, but I might be confusing that with manliness...

All of them are protagonists. In Swan Song and ef they're not the only ones, but they still are. (According to vndb at the very least.)

As for my recommendation, then Yukidoh Satoru from Remember11 is badass, mainly in how he thinks though. He's also not the only one. Takeshi from Ever17 is also badass, but I might be confusing that with manliness...

Takeshi? Badass? Manly? Whaaaaaat.

I recommend Sekien No Inganock. Gii's a badass no matter how you look at it.

My Girlfriend Is The President has a pretty damn badass MC. Can't even remember his name anymore, though. Lol.

I haven't finished it yet, but I think Rose Guns Days has a pretty cool MC. Try it and decide for yourself.

Have you read Steins;Gate yet? The character was kinda foolish, but he's a cool guy from start to finish. Plus, it's the next installment to Chaos;Head, and it's substantially better in every way. So, you're killing two birds with one stone. Please make sure not to hit people with stones.

Do you consider Rance badass? I consider Rance badass. So, the entire Rance series.

Rewrite's got a damn badass protagonist.

How couldn't he be, he's taking down mountain-sized monsters after all.

On top of that, he's pretty damn funny too. Kinda like that My Girlfriend Is The President MC.

Maybe Tsukihime?

I think Shiki's badass, but that's just me. After all, my heart is swayed towards Nanaya Shiki more than Tohno Shiki (Not SHIKI).