Problems with Hadaka Shitsuji

Yukari

Does your laptop have a built in auto-shut down feature? Some laptops will automatically shut down when the temperature reaches a certain point, or for other reasons relating to the hardware.

I don't know but this is possible. Is there a way to disable this function? It's strange because all other other eroge working even if i play the whole day

You could check the advanced power options (found by going to power options->change plan settings->advanced power options) and seeing if there is anything there to change. I actually have the same issue on one of my laptops that has several parts of it broken (and low RAM). I think the shutdown occurs when the maximum processor state is exceeded by whatever you're running.

I can't say for sure this is how it works, but my guess is that

Running programs -> temperature of laptop goes up while its working harder. Although can run the program when processor is at max output, when cooling policy kicks in and reduces maximum processor speed to prevent overheating, the computer shuts down since the new maximum processor speed is insufficient.

If can't change settings in anyway, could try finding a way to reduce the amount of cooling needed(which means the cooling policy will not reduce your processor speed as much. The way I did it was to take out the back cover of the laptop, so the heat could escape. I can't really recommend that though)

Like Mephisto says it's definitely overheating.

I just checked the game and it was running at 1000fps so it managed to warm up my desktop with relatively good cooling nicely lol.

If you don't want to take your laptop apart you can use software to limit it.

Download Dxtory here.

Guide how to use it here.