Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

Yea Darx isn't my kind of guy either. Much of the reason I didn't like the game. The protaganist just didn't appeal to me. It felt like a very weak approach to make another Rance but I guess that might just be me. Still had a few smirk moments thanks to decent script writing.

But what pissed me off more is exactly what you asked in the end. The game has next to no reliability. Generally with every new dungeon the challenge rises and so does your chance of netting powerful items. But this game totally disobeys that line of thought. I got a +25 single handed sword called Rouge in freaking first dungeon. Used it till the end game finishing up bosses doing 2k crit damages. But what do elite dungeons like Dragon Nest drops? Broken empty bottles, fossils, stones, broken or cursed armor/weapons. Same trash the first dungeon dropped. I so wanted a good dungeon crawling experience but this game fell severely short. I ended up reinstalling Eein no Aesila, MonmsuQuest and Kamidori Alchemy Meister just so I could play something challengingly different.

My apologies to Shioxus here as I know he really liked the game to the point to actually make a FAQ and kudos to him for that but this game really left a lot to be desired, at least for me.

No need to apologize. It's true I like the game a lot, but that's only because I crave gameplay visual novels. I admit that Sengoku Rance was way better, and Kamidori was probably the best I've played. The loot system pisses me off too. I still haven't got a single piece of armor or any weapons I couldn't find in the store.

No need to apologize. It's true I like the game a lot, but that's only because I crave gameplay visual novels. I admit that Sengoku Rance was way better, and Kamidori was probably the best I've played. The loot system pisses me off too. I still haven't got a single piece of armor or any weapons I couldn't find in the store.

ouch that's rough. considering the shop caps out pretty early (unless story progression is holding me back). As a Dungeon boss I can still only buy Life Armor as a chest piece, etc.

Alright, I'm on a new game + and decided to do a mage run this time...though I ended up starting by leveling up my blunt skills so that my staff wasn't useless. Oh well, it let's me help with the guide, so let's fix up some of those skill names, shall we?

Here are the skills in the order they appear in the list (directly after the blunt weapons skill)

Crusher - single target damage. max 14 uses

Sweeper - hits front row. max 7 uses
Barbarian - hits front row (stronger). max 7 uses
Slugger - single target damage (with knockback). max 11 uses
mudville slugger - single target damage (may assassinate). max 11 uses

Also, the two regen skills are active, not passive. I haven't tried them myself, but I think they are made to use on the map so that you can recover between fights (or maybe used right before a fight with an AoE-heavy enemy like dragons)

EDIT: I do have a question though. How in the world do you get a wider shop selection to open up? I was disappointed in the first game when they stopped getting new stuff, but on my NG+ I don't think I've gotten a single expansion. You mentioned that it doesn't seem to be based on how much you shop there, but are you sure? That's pretty much the only difference between my current and previous runs. Did you come up with another idea?

just a little bit information or asking with the patch 1.2 for eng does it change the fight system? i uninstall the game yesterday and install back the game so i can use eng patch v1.2 the my tiffur and collesus that can attack the enemy from 2nd and 3rd row yesterday using patch 1.0 can't attack anymore and go defend. when i get side attack my MC which usually at front become 2nd row and can't attack using slash,etc only can use range attack. is that the same with everyone or only me?

just a little bit information or asking with the patch 1.2 for eng does it change the fight system? i uninstall the game yesterday and install back the game so i can use eng patch v1.2 the my tiffur and collesus that can attack the enemy from 2nd and 3rd row yesterday using patch 1.0 can't attack anymore and go defend. when i get side attack my MC which usually at front become 2nd row and can't attack using slash,etc only can use range attack. is that the same with everyone or only me?

That was actually not intentional, and was in fact a bug with the first patch release. Typically, melee are not sopposed to be able to attack if not in first row (that goes for enemies as well as player).

To counteract being completely screwed over in an ambush, consider putting points into the "Wary" skill, it lets you restore the formation during the fights via a command. Beyond that, your 2nd/3rd row will need some reworking if your relied on melees. =/

That's how it's supposed to be. Melee chars can hit only from the front row. It also kinda explains why the early game sucked so hard in previous patch.

On a side note, does anyone have a 100% cg/scene completion save? I am missing 3 book and Loum scene, and I don't feel like grinding it.

Edit: Never mind, found it. I think I am satisfied with just 2 playthroughs.

Edited by KurodaTsubasa

Seem i have some problem. I saw mentioned in this tread that those orders work difrently from each other, but sadly no matter what order i put to be active in fights its still the same. Saw that defend order makes party defend, in my game it doesnt work, healers still heal 1hp and such, and my attackers still attack. Any reason? I did aply bugfix when i had that door problem at floor 14 in cave so wonder whats up now that i aplyed the bugfix?

Also i wonder do Cass and Ayaka appear any where or just places where they was beaten when got their quest? Cant seem to find them.

Also i wonder, there are some dungeons where i see one sided doors on map, even when clearing whole map, i cant find a way to reach those rooms with one way doors. ( like in dragon nest and other maps) Cant find any hidden doors to reach those rooms but i can clearly see there is one way door on other side of wall. Whats up with that*?

Seem i have some problem. I saw mentioned in this tread that those orders work difrently from each other, but sadly no matter what order i put to be active in fights its still the same. Saw that defend order makes party defend, in my game it doesnt work, healers still heal 1hp and such, and my attackers still attack. Any reason? I did aply bugfix when i had that door problem at floor 14 in cave so wonder whats up now that i aplyed the bugfix?

Also i wonder do Cass and Ayaka appear any where or just places where they was beaten when got their quest? Cant seem to find them.

Also i wonder, there are some dungeons where i see one sided doors on map, even when clearing whole map, i cant find a way to reach those rooms with one way doors. ( like in dragon nest and other maps) Cant find any hidden doors to reach those rooms but i can clearly see there is one way door on other side of wall. Whats up with that*?

The "Defend" command is different from the "standby" command. Defend makes them fight defensively and focus on making sure hp is full (possibly also changing their target priorities), but standby makes it so that they will take no action. The bugfix should fix the door issue.

Cass and Ayaka spawn randomly as yellow units pretty much anywhere (well, maybe not in place of big bosses like the ones in dragon nest, but any of the mission maps should be okay). The problem is that they have a low spawn rate, so you should just fight every yellow enemy you come across.

The one-sided doors in the dragon nest are not meant to be crossed. there is no way to get outside the center area at all. There are other maps with one-sided doors that you can use (Bueroza 3 I think has one) but the dragon nest is special.

Can anyone tell me what demons can be good aoe healers?

So far i know fairy is decent healer, ambrosia is amazing but i wonder if any other demons can heal like ambrozia. Gargoile demon sucks. And nymph cant heal at all. I would aprisiate a list of healing demons, exept heal goo. Tnx

for what it's worth, succubi can also heal, but I don't think they become AoE healers. If you want an AoE healer, I would imagine it has to be on a demon specialized for healing (IE: without many other skills) so ambrosia might be your only choice, but I'll play around with leveling some demons and let you know if I find out otherwise.

Yeah tnx for answer Wiler. I have ambrosia allrdy maxed, and since im in my NG+ in hunt for missing CG and female adventures i think il play for a while to get 100%. Since my ambrosia is lvl 99 i dont like playing maxed characters when farming so was thinking if there is any other aoe healer to start leveling. When my champs get 99 i start using other demon just to do something while farming :P

Just had a nice leveling run in the demon gate, so I guess it's time to abuse save files and give some more max use numbers.

Status (I checked all the level 2 and 3 skills for max uses, but got tired and extrapolated on the level 1 skills after I checked a couple of them)

snake Blood: 9

Snake Breath: 8

Typhoid Mary: 7

Basilisk Gaze: 9

Basilisk Breath: 8

Medusa: 7 (I took this one into a fight to see if these level 3 abilities have a use...they seriously do affect your units as well, so I got have of my guys petrified. The chance to hit is slightly better than the level 2 version, so I guess it's supposed to be something like "Let's hit as many enemies as we can, and whoever's left on our side can take advantage of the momentary pause" which would probably work better if you also had the "quick metabolism" ability, but I don't think it would be worth it.)

Ghast's claws: 9

Ghast's Blood: 8

paralyzing Presence: 7

Succubus Kiss:9

Succubus Appeal: 8

Uncontrollable Appeal: 7

Eye Gouger: 9

Onion Breath: 8

Hard on the Eyes: 7

Scary Face:9

Terrifying Look: 8

Elephant Man: 7

Draining Touch:9

Intimidating Presence: 8

Pacifist: 7

Taunter: 9

Insulting: 8

Infuriating Presence: 7

guard magic

protection magic: 11

resistance magic: 11

barrier magic (formerly dual defense): 11

adv protection magic (formerly all protect): 11

adv resistance magic (formerly all resist): 11

adv barrier magic (formerly all dual defense): 10 

Illusion magic: 11

adv illusion magic (formerly all barrier): 11

the Total barrier skill is not appearing when I have adv illusion magic up to level 10, there must be another requirement.

puppetry magic: 20

adv puppetry magic (formerly decoy group): 20

healing magic
Regeneration magic: 21

adv regeneration magic: 20

support magic

seering magic: 10

warp magic: 10

Concealment magic: 4

levitation magic: 4

noble heart: 11

appraiser: 11

And I can't figure out what smoke bomb does either. I went into battle and used it, but there's not even an animation for it.

PS: the regen skills need to be cast, but they will heal the target(s) every single time you take a step. The numbers are a little low (15 or 20 at max level), so they don't do much in battle, but they look like they could be worth it when cast on the map.

Edited by Vorthod Wiler

Okay, I've pretty much confirmed that buying a lot of stuff in the store actually DOES increase the available stock (or at least is one of the factors). I had a bunch of cash lying around, decided to purchase a bunch of random junk in there and then started taking a few naps. I got a bunch of inventory-increase events in a row. Though now my inventory is full of underwear...

PS: it seems that it's a quantity over quality thing. I kept buying a bunch of underwear and got an event that I never got in my previous game despite having bought a vampiric dagger in my previous game and nothing but 120 pairs of underwear and a couple of random swords in this game. Though, now that I think about it, I can't tell if it's actually keeping track of my purchases or if it's reading the size of my storage...if it's the latter, that could explain some things.

Okay, I've pretty much confirmed that buying a lot of stuff in the store actually DOES increase the available stock (or at least is one of the factors). I had a bunch of cash lying around, decided to purchase a bunch of random junk in there and then started taking a few naps. I got a bunch of inventory-increase events in a row. Though now my inventory is full of underwear...

PS: it seems that it's a quantity over quality thing. I kept buying a bunch of underwear and got an event that I never got in my previous game despite having bought a vampiric dagger in my previous game and nothing but 120 pairs of underwear and a couple of random swords in this game. Though, now that I think about it, I can't tell if it's actually keeping track of my purchases or if it's reading the size of my storage...if it's the latter, that could explain some things.

Can anyone tell me what demons can be good aoe healers?

So far i know fairy is decent healer, ambrosia is amazing but i wonder if any other demons can heal like ambrozia. Gargoile demon sucks. And nymph cant heal at all. I would aprisiate a list of healing demons, exept heal goo. Tnx

Best AOE healer list:

Darx

Ambrosia

Alraune

Best single healers list:

Darx

Fairy [simply because she dodges 85% of the time]

Scuubus

Tnx for answer but Alruane the Nymph demon dont have aoe heal exept photosintesis? I have her on lvl 22 and she has only earth magic spells and i dont see it has more space under last space to add new magic.

Just noticed something that might help in the tread. After female adventurers specific quests when they start going in dungeons to get farmed for CGs there are certain amount of "yellow" dotted enemies in dungeons. Every dungeon u enter has 3 yellow enemy groups that includes pack of yellow armored soldiers, and 2 packs of blue armored soldiers. After those are defeated any further yellow dot enemy on map is either Cass/Ayaka/Rebecca or miniboss such as dragon or others. Ofc u can stumble on Cass and others before soldiers if ur lucky but 3 soldiers groups are allways on the map. On the maps where only demons spawn such as Ticker, Ice and Fire cave those 3 yellow dots are minibosses and any other yellow dots after 3 is female adventurer.

Seems it works like that allmost 99% of time. Farming for days renown and seems thats how spawn works. Hope im not wrong and hope it helps.

Also, running away from enemy doesnt make that enemy group to disapear from map, they get warped somewhere else so u may encounter same enemy u ran away from again. Helps knowing when hunting for cetain enemy. Clearing them when hunting makes it easier then running away becouse of chance of constant engage with same enemy.

I never got option to see shia sister in my first playthrough.Oo

Anyway, thank you for the quick answer

Im sure you did, its part of main story. Maybe u didnt read it properly then or pay atention. Shia's sister is the princess that you end up rescuing from demons later in game.

When I say "Inventory increase" I meant the increase in shop inventory; as in Rakia sells more stuff. Sorry for the confusion, I guess I paraphrased a bit much.

Oh okay, does the shop inventory increase after the 50k dagger (Vampiric dagger or smth?) or is that like the final upgrade to the shop? If so, I gotta try this.

I never got option to see shia sister in my first playthrough.Oo

Anyway, thank you for the quick answer

After saving the princess, when you go in a dungeon and walk around a bit (i don't know what triggers it), you should get a small event, where Darx is saying that he got a bad feeling and should go to the surface, after that you should see the option "Go to Surface" in the Rooms of Travels and then you will get the H-scene with Aleshia, mind you that the option will be gone once you send Shia back to the surface or when Cuvar started the rebellion, along with the prison option in Darx room.