Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

Bunny Black

Bunny Black is the first of a trilogy developed by SofthouseChara, known for their unique simulation games. Every game they release is a simulator of anything from managing a Hot Spring resort to surviving on a deserted island. Unfortunately, this is their first game to be translated into English.

The English patch for this game was created by the hard working people at Seiha Translations. Big thanks to them for their hard work. They also plan to translate Bunny Black 2 and 3! As it is a fan translation, there are some mistakes here and there, but nothing major. I don't have any right to complain  :ph34r:

Bunny Black (at least the first one) is more or less a simulation of being a minion to a demon. There is a hierarchy to work your way up, and the game is pretty addicting if not a bit grindy. The gameplay is traditional dungeon crawling, akin to King's Field. 

This game is difficult at first, and some people may rage quit pretty early on due to it. After you gain some resources and get the hang of things, this game becomes a breeze (mostly.) If you follow the starting tips in this help topic, even if only as a guideline, then you should be well on your way to... raping women. A lot.

The rape in this game is very light. No mind break or guro(gory sex). If you have played Rance, it's a bit like that. Although in my opinion it is a little darker, but still not too bad. You can't avoid all of these scenes either, as when you rest to restore health and skill uses there is an H scene. Some are rape, some aren't. You can hold ctrl to skip through these quickly if you desire.

This guide is still a work in progress, and I rely heavily on the community to fill in the blanks, so feel free to leave any info or knowledge you think is relevant, or ask questions if what you need to know isn't covered in the guide.

Dungeon Maps

Here are the links to each dungeon's maps. If your browser supports it, translate the pages to English. In Google Chrome, just right click and select Translate to English.

Legend: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_introductory.html

Tower of Storms: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_1arashi.html

Cave of Bueroza: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_2douma.html

Garden Lair: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_3makutu.html

Den of Malevolence: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_4kakon.html

Frozen Wood: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_5hyourin.html

Cavern of Flames: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_6enzan.html

Overgrown Thicket: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_7senju.html

Shrine of the Overlord: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_8maoh.html

Demon Gate: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_9makai.html

Dragon Nest: http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_10ryunosu.html

Updates(Check back frequently)

Update #1: Compiled a list telling you how many H scenes are available for each female adventurer class. Also working on a skill list, but the tedium means it is updating slowly.

Update #2: Skill list mostly complete. Missing some max use info and  the English Patch names for some of the skills. I color coded the skill names to match their category color ingame. This will hopefully make the list easier to navigate.

Update #3: Reformatted the guide.

Update #4: Skill list almost done. Just need the Seiha translation names for some skills, and the max uses for Poison Shot.

Starting tips

-Don't gear yourself out in the beginning. Instead, focus on buying demons. Make sure to get a Heal Goo at first, and some type of tank (I recommend Werebear) Save up to get a Fairy quickly, as not only does it give you some magical prowess, but it is a competent healer. It also allows you to see yourself on the minimap.

-Make sure to do cleaning jobs and avoid battles until you have at least one Fairy, one Heal Goo (or another Fairy if you prefer), and two tanks (again, I recommend Werebears)

-When choosing a weapon, keep in mind that Spears, Daggers, and Shurikens will allow you to take skills from two skill trees. Dagger and Shuriken will allow you to use Edged and Ranged skills, while Spear will allow for Edged and Blunt. It is also worth noting that the ranged skill tree contains the only STR based full AOE skill in the game.

-In the Options menu, you should notice an option that controls auto saving. At default, it is set at 2. This means the game saves after every battle (even if you run away.)Don't be afraid to abuse this in order to save yourself some frustration/time.

-Do some grinding and you will be able to handle the Tower of Storms pretty easily. Just watch out when doing jobs in the next dungeon.

-Don't be afraid to leave a dungeon if you take a job and find it too hard. The job will not be affected, and you can come back to it later without any penalties.

-Watch out for cursed equipment. Once equipped, you can't unequip it without paying 1000 gold. They will also do continuous damage to you every turn in battle, so if you do accidentally equip one, remove it immediately. The best way to tell if equipment is cursed is to read the item description. If it sounds negative, it is probably cursed.

-You can use the arrow keys to move, or change the Key Configuration in the Options menu for a setup of your choice. I didn't notice this right away (oops!)

-You can assign your skills to something of a hotbar. In battle, if you go to your skills list and choose a skill, you can click one of the empty slots on your battle menu to shortcut the skill to it. You can only do this with 3 skills, and the top bar is an auto skill bar, meaning if you put your regular attack there, you can just click on an enemy and attack it without having to choose the option on your battle menu.

-If your demon dies in battle, you can rehire it at the shop (it will be at the top of the party list in red). The cost of this increases as it levels up, and also increases the more it dies.

-In terms of difficulty, from easiest to hardest, we have: Tower of Storms - Cave of Bueroza - Garden Lair - Overgrown Thicket/Frozen Wood - Cavern of Flames - Den of Malevolence - Overlord's Shrine. Cavern of Flames is ranked higher than Thicket and Frozen Wood due to having to have a specific type of demon in your party in order to move freely.

Thanks to Suzu Fanatic, it's now a little clearer what the tactics options in battle do exactly.

1. Attack- Focus on offense, but characters that can heal still might do so.
  2. All Out- All offense, none of your demons will heal.
  3. Survive- Demons will only use physical attacks, they will not heal or use magic of any kind.
  4. Standby- All of your demons will simply defend. If you are grinding last hits on female adventurers, this can make things go faster.
  5. Conserve- All demons that can heal will mainly focus on healing.
  6. All on One- All demons will attack the same enemy.
  7. Front Row- Your demons will only attack the back row.
  8. Back Row- Your demons will only attack the front row. 

Skill Point Allocation

Since you won't be able to max out all of your skills, here are my recommendations on what skills to get.

Must Have:

1. Master of Unlocking- It's not required to max this, but put a few points in it. 80% of my equipment came from magic chests, and paying 1000 to unlock one is too much. If you so choose, you can abuse save states and open all the chests in your room, write down what the traps are, reload, and open them safely with no penalty. The traps are static and don't change, so this method will work. I used it about halfway through the game because some of the trap penalties are a little steep. (4000 gold if it's a bomb? Way overkill.)
  2. Combat Medic(and all spells it unlocks)- The AI is... unreliable at best when it comes to healing. For instance, with a team of 9 my healer was using the highest tier all heal spell whenever one character took a single point in damage. It's best to learn these yourself.
  3. Warp Magic- Don't max this skill, just raise it until you get Adv Warp Magic, since this lets you teleport anywhere you choose as opposed to randomly. Also put a point into Spatial magic, as this lets you exit the dungeon immediately.
  4. Weapon Skill- Whichever weapon skill tree you choose, put points into it early so you can unlock more weapon skills. I chose Edged weapons, and at level 5 you get a skill that hits the whole front row, which stays useful for most of the game.
  5. Charismatic- Probably the most important. Get this as early as possible, because once you max it you unlock skills that raise your whole party's stats by 5 (as a passive.) which you should also max.

Recommended:

1. At least one type of magic- Choose an element you like, and raise it until you get the Piercing and Wide versions of it. Raise those until you get the Adv magic of that element. These skills will let you hit a column, row, and the whole field respectively. It's good to have as many AOE skills as possible. 
  2. Weapon/Magic Master- If you are a mage, choose magic obviously. These will strengthen all of your weapon/magic skills.
  3. Steadfast/Magic Resistant- If you are making Darx into a tank, max both of these ASAP. If not, then consider only raising these halfway.
  4. Chicken Heart- Pretty handy for emergency situations. Most games I don't recommend these types of skills, but here you will probably need it.
  5. Popular- You have to sink quite a few points into this, but with some of the higher costs towards the end of the game it is worth it.
  6. Good Haggler- As I have stated, I used magic chests for most of my equipment, so I recommend this over VIP treatment. If you choose to sell chests, then get VIP treatment instead.
  7. Quick Learner- This one is up to you. I'm about 70% through the game, and with some grinding am already level 99 (max level). I did max this skill pretty early on, but if you don't want to reach max level too early you might consider only raising it halfway, or not at all. 

Avoid:

1. Vanishing Act- As far as I can tell, this skill does nothing. I used it four times in a row and it didn't do a thing.
  2. Appraiser- It only costs 100 to appraise at the shop, and you will be going there to sell loot anyways so there's no reason to take this. You might be able to justify this if you only take the first level early in the game when you are broke, but at that point you will need other skills more than this.
  3. Status Effect magic- There virtually 0 application for these. Most battles will end too quickly for these to make a difference. I feel as though the same can be said for stat buffs (I never used them) but not to the degree that I would say to avoid them.
  4. Medicine Man- Perhaps it's just me, but I never use healing items. So this skill is pretty useless. You can put some points into it if you use healing items, but otherwise don't bother.

Any of the skills that aren't listed each have their uses depending on your build and/or patience. After the first bit when you are gathering resources the game gets much easier, so keep that in mind when figuring out which skills to take as well.

Edited by Shioxus

Tips/Tricks/Facts

A lot of things in the game either aren't explained well, or are just hard to figure out. This section is here to help you figure out some things you may not have known, as well as give some more advanced tips.

Enemy

-Yellow enemies are more difficult encounters than is the norm for that floor. You could even consider them mini boss encounters.

-After defeating a certain number of female adventurers of each class, you will get an H scene in the prison with them (you will get the prison through story progression). This is pretty easy to figure out on its own, but something you may not notice is that you can get multiple H scenes depending on the class type the more you defeat them. Refer to the Enemy H Scene section below for details.

-You can recruit enemy adventurer units by defeating them enough times. The number of times required is pretty high, so don't expect to get this early on without a lot of grinding. It seems you can recruit all classes. If anyone finds an unrecruitable class, let me know. I assume soldier is unrecruitable since they are not H-able. Same for peasants. I got a tip in my inbox that recruiting them is dependent on your exp growth, and if you level too fast you will miss them. Needs verification, but explains why some people are getting them and some aren't.

-You're acquaintances are encounterable after their specific quests as yellow enemies (Cass, Ayaka, etc.) Defeating them enough times rewards another H scene (except males obviously.)

-Enemies can injure themselves on traps. This could be abusable if you really wanted to, but you shouldn't need to. Just a fun fact!

-If the enemy has reserves and you clear out the active enemy units at the same time with an AOE, you won't have to fight the reserve units. Useful if you are looking to save a little time when grinding.

Party

-The max level is 99. After this, you will not be able to get any more skill points. You also won't get enough skill points to max out even 75% of your skills, so keep that in mind.

-Leveling up certain skills unlocks other skills. For instance, leveling up Warp unlocks Advanced Warp (not the actual name of that skill) letting you teleport to a place of your choosing, and leveling up that unlocks Escape, which lets you leave the dungeon upon use. Will compile a list on NG+ playthrough, but any info from others will help speed it up.

-Later on, you will unlock what appear to be upgraded forms of demons you already have. This isn't the case, however. They are merely palette swaps with a higher starting level. If your demon is a higher level than the new version of it, do not buy the new version, as it's simply a waste of money.

-It's a good idea to make Darx a hybrid character. Make sure he can heal, tank, dish out damage, and use plenty of AOEs. As the only character you can control (and as such the only reliable one) you want him to have an array of skills at his disposal. 

Items/Equipment

-To unlock more items in the shop, you do need to buy more items there. Actual money spent does not matter, just the amount of items purchased. When you get a scene with Raika thanking you for your continued patronage, you have maxed out the shop.

-Some items do special things simply by holding them. The description for these will say "held item", and they have various effects. If you can find the Hawk Feather (lets you see the enemy on the minimap even if they are far away), I recommend holding onto it at the cost of an inventory space, as its effect is actually greater than the effect some demons have. I also use the Doorbell (always shows all exits).

-Some equipment affects your speed or HP stats, but the game doesn't usually tell you this. Will compile a full list on my NG+ playthrough unless someone wants to provide the info.

-If you feel that you need more inventory space, consider switching to full body armor. It will decrease your speed and END (if you have good equipment already equipped that is) but will free up three inventory slots. Full body armor replaces your body, helmet, gloves, and boots.

-The best place to farm the XXX books is the Cave of Bueroza, as it contains more chests on average than the other dungeons.

-There is an item obtained from a chest in the Cave of Bueroza Floor 13 called the Cave key. This will open a locked door, also found in the Cave on Floor 14. Opening this door will reveal 4 chest with a pretty decent armor set in it, better than available store bought equipment. It isn't the best equipment in the game, and it's not a big deal if you missed it, but it's helpful if you can manage to grab it.

CGs/Events

-The gallery is unlocked after completing the game once on any difficulty setting. The difficulty setting does not have any affect on the story, events, or CGS, so choos ewhat you would like.

-After seeing a scene in Raika's Shop, if you go back to your room and rest you can go back to the shop and get a new scene. This will continue until you have seen every scene available for your renown level. Since this game's missions don't have time limits, feel free to do this if you are worried about missing scenes.

-By looting the treasure chests in dungeons (not magical chests, the ones that are actually part of the dungeon) you can obtain XXX books of varying colors (blue, black, and red). Getting 5 books of the same color unlocks an H scene completely unrelated to Bunny Black. I believe each color is a different type of fetish scene. Red is foot fetish/stockings fetish, the others I have not unlocked yet (the best place to farm the XXX books is the Cave of Bueroza, as it contains more chests on average than the other dungeons.)

-Keeping the Loam in your hired list (you don't have to set it) will unlock a cg and some scenes after an unknown amount of battles. This appears to be the only demon to do so. 

-There are specific events that can unlock depending on how many jobs you have done in a specific dungeon, as well as the types of jobs you do. Doing cleaning a lot, for example, will cause other characters to comment on how much you clean.

Enemy H Scenes

Found some info in the Japanese FAQ mentioning how many H scenes each enemy type has, so here they are. Keep in mind to view these, you must defeat the female in each class type a specific number of times and visit the prison. Check back regularly to see if there's anything new. If there is, go right back to the prison because you may have another one with a different class. 

You must do the finishing blow yourself for it to count.

Prison Scene List:

Spoiler

1) Warrior- Has 3 H scenes.

2) Samurai- Has 3 H scenes.

3) Knight- Only 1 H scene.

4) Ninja- Only 1 H scene.

5) Witch- Only 1 H scene.

6) Priest- Only 1 H scene.

7) Thief- Only 1 H scene.

8. Magic Swordwoman- 2 H scenes.

9) Cavalier/Templar- 3 H scenes.

10) Shrine Maiden- 3 H senes.

11) Scholar- Only 1 H scene.

12) Maid- 2 H scenes.

13) Battle Maid- 3 H scenes.

14) Village Girl- If you defeat enough peasants, you will unlock a scene with a girl they sent as a sacrifice. There is only 1 of these.

15) Soldier- Sadly, there are no H scenes for female soldiers. Don't waste your time farming them.

16) Cass- Beat her twice as a yellow enemy for extra scenes. You must do the finishing blow with Darx.

17) Ayaka- Beat her 3 times as a yellow enemy for extra scenes. You must do the finishing blow with Darx.

Edited by Shioxus
The 8) on my list kept turning into a smiley face...

Skill Requirements

Lets get those skills unlocked, shall we? Here is a description of each skill and how to get them (for skills I don't have personally I have to use google translate names. I apologize. Since they are in order as they appear on your skill list, you should be able to figure out what is what. If you could leave a post with Seiha's translation names, it would be much appreciated. The list is color coded according to the skill categories ingame for easier navigation.

Skill List:

1. Edged Weapons- Unlocked initially. Basic attack for bladed weapons (katanas, great swords, regular swords, spears, axes, daggers, and shurikens.)
  2. Blade Dancer- Get Edged Weapons to level 5 to unlock. Hits the front row (if this is maxed, it does significantly more damage than the basic attack). Has 7 uses at max.
  3. Saint of Blades- Get Blade Dancer to level 5 to unlock. Hits a single target in the front row for high damage (blade dance does a little more damage when maxed than this does. Verified.) 6 uses at max.
  4. Assassin- Get Edged Weapons to level 15. Has a small chance of instant death, also does damage. Single front row target. 12 uses at max. 
  5. Crippler- Get Edged Weapons to level 15. Has a chance to cause wither, also does damage. Single front row target. 12 uses at max. 
  6. Provocateur- Get Edged Weapons to level 15. Has a chance to cause berserk, also does damage. Single front row target. 12 uses at max. 
  7. Blunt Weapons- Unlocked initially. Basic attack for blunt weapons (spears, staffs, and hammers.)
  8. Crusher- Get Blunt Weapons to level 10. Hits a single target in the front row for higher damage than the basic attack. 14 uses at max.
  9. Sweeper- Get Blunt Weapons to level 10. Hits the front row. 7 uses at max.
  10. Barbarian- Get Crusher and Sweeper to level 5. Hits the front row for more damage than Sweeper. 7 uses at max.
  11. Slugger- Crusher and Sweeper level 10. Hit one enemy in the front row for significantly more damage than Crusher. Knocks an enemy back a row if possible. 11 uses at max.
  12. Mudville Slugger- Slugger level 5. Has a small chance of instant death, also causes damage. Single front row target. 11 uses at max.. 
  13. Ranged Weapons- Unlocked initially. Basic attack for ranged weapons (bow, dagger, shuriken.)
  14. Quick Shot- Ranged Weapons level 10. Single target attack skill that does more damage than the basic attack. All skills in the Ranged Weapons category can hit any enemy, not just front row. 9 max uses.
  15. Bombardier- Quick Shot level 10. Appears to hit random enemies out of any enemy unit. Haven't personally used this, but the description seems to suggest this. 7 uses at max.
  16. Air Support- Bombardier level 10. Hits all enemies (I believe this is the only full AOE reliant on STR.) 5 uses at max..
  17. Sniping- Air Support level 10. Does damage and may cause instant death. Single target. 12 uses at max.
  18. Poison Shot- Quick Shot level 10 and Snake Blood level 5. Does damage and may cause poison, Single target. Max uses unknown.
  19. Snake Blood- Unlocks at character level 10. Poisons a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  20. Snake Breath- Snake Blood level 5. Poisons all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  21. Typhoid Mary- Snake Breath level 5. Poisons everyone, including your own party. All third tier status effect skills do this, so it's better to avoid them. 7 uses at max.
  22. Basilisk Gaze- Character level 25. Petrifies a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  23. Basilisk Breath- Basilisk Gaze level 5. Petrifies all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  24. Medusa- Basilisk Breath level 5. Petrifies everyone. 7 uses at max.
  25. Ghast's Claws- Character level 15. Paralyzes a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  26. Ghast's Blood- Ghast's Claws level 5. Paralyzes all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  27. Paralyzing Presence- Ghast's Blood level 5. Paralyzes everyone. 7 uses at max.
  28. Succubus Kiss- Character level 5. Confuses a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  29. Succubus Appeal- Succubus Kiss level 5. Confuses all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  30. Uncontrollable Appeal - Succubus Appeal level 5. Confuses everyone. 7 uses at max.
  31. Eye Gouger- Character level 15. Blinds a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  32. Onion Breath- Eye Gouger level 5. Blinds all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  33. Hard on the Eyes- Onion Breath level 5. Blinds everyone. 7 uses at max.
  34. Scary Face- Character level 10. Scares a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  35. Terrifying Look- Scary Face level 5. Scares all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  36. Elephant Man- Terrifying Look level 5. Scares everyone. 7 uses at max.
  37. Draining Touch- Character level 20. Weakens a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  38. Intimidating Presence- Draining Touch level 5. Weakens all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  39. Pacifist- Intimidating Presence level 5. Weakens everyone. 7 uses at max.
  40. Taunter- Character level 20. Enrages a single enemy. 9 uses at max.
  41. Insulting- Taunter level 5. Enrages all enemies. 8 uses at max.
  42. Infuriating Presence- Insulting level 5. Enrages everyone (possibly the only effect you can benefit off of using on yourself). 7 uses at max.
  43. Weapon Upkeep- Character level 10. Strengthens your equipped weapon. Passive.
  44. Headstrong- Character level 10. Reinforces your equipped helmet. Passive.
  45. Shield Master- Character level 10. Reinforces your equipped shield. Passive.
  46. Iron Stomach- Character level 10. Reinforces your equipped body armor. Passive.
  47. Strong Arm- Character level 10. Reinforces your equipped gloves. Passive.
  48. Big Feet- Character level 10. Reinforces your equipped boots. Passive.
  49. Medicine Man- Character level 10. Healing items are more effective. Passive.
  50. Flame Magic- Unlocked initially. Single target flame spell. 12 max uses.
  51. Piercing Flame Magic- Flame Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  52. Wide Flame Magic- Flame Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  53. Adv Flame Magic-Piercing and Wide Flame Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  54. Ice Magic- Unlocked initially. Single target ice spell. 12 max uses.
  55. Piercing Ice Magic- Ice Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  56. Wide Ice Magic- Ice Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  57. Adv Ice Magic- Piercing and Wide Ice Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  58. Earth Magic- Unlocked initially. Single target earth spell. 12 max uses.
  59. Piercing Earth Magic- Earth Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  60. Wide Earth Magic- Earth Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  61. Adv Earth Magic- Piercing and Wide Earth Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  62. Wind Magic- Unlocked initially. Single target wind spell. 12 max uses.
  63. Piercing Wind Magic- Wind Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  64. Wide Wind Magic- Wind Magic level 5.Targets a row. 8 max uses. 
  65. Adv Wind Magic- Piercing and Wide Wind Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  66. Lit Magic- Character level 15. Single target lightning spell. 12 max uses.
  67. Piercing Lit Magic- Lit Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  68. Wide Lit Magic- Lit Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  69. Adv Lit Magic- Piercing and Wide Lit Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  70. Dark Magic- Character level 20. Single target dark spell. 12 max uses.
  71. Piercing Dark Magic- Dark Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  72. Wide Dark Magic- Dark Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  73. Adv Dark Magic- Piercing and Wide Dark Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  74. Holy Magic- Character level 20. Single target holy spell. 12 max uses.
  75. Piercing Holy Magic- Holy Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  76. Wide Holy Magic- Holy Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  77. Adv Holy Magic- Piercing and Wide Holy Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  78. Mana Magic- Character level 25. Single target mana spell. 12 max uses.
  79. Piercing Mana Magic- Mana Magic level 5. Targets a column. 8 max uses.
  80. Wide Mana Magic- Mana Magic level 5. Targets a row. 8 max uses.
  81. Adv Mana Magic- Piercing and Wide Mana Magic level 5. Targets all enemies. 4 max uses.
  82. Protection Magic- Character level 10. Single target spell that increases END. 11 uses at max.
  83. Resistance Magic- Character level 10. Single target spell that increases RES. 11 uses at max.
  84. Barrier Magic- Protection and Resistance Magic level 5. Single target spell that increases END and RES. 10 uses at max.
  85. Adv Protection Magic- Protection Magic level 10. Increases all allies END. 11 uses at max.
  86. Adv Resistance Magic- Resistance Magic level 10. Increases all allies RES. 10 uses at max.
  87. Adv Barrier Magic- Barrier Magic level 10. Increases all allies END and RES. 12 max uses.
  88. Illusion Magic- Character level 10. Negates damage to self once. 11 uses at max. (If you are going to use support magic, I recommend maxing this skill tree ASAP)
  89. Adv Illusion Magic- Illusion Magic level 10. Negates damage to all allies once. 11 uses at max.
  90. Total Barrier- Adv Illusion Magic level 10. Negates all damage to all allies one whole turn. 11 uses at max.
  91. Puppetry Magic- Character level 15. Creates a decoy in an empty allied space. 20 max uses.
  92. Adv Puppetry Magic- Decoy level 5. Fills all empty allied spaces with decoys. 20 max uses.
  93. Combat Medic- Unlocked initially. Heals a single ally for a small amount. 12 uses at max. (Get this ASAP)
  94. Healing Magic- Combat Medic level 10. Heals a single ally for a moderate amount. 11 uses at max.
  95. Adv Healing Magic- Healing Magic level 10. Heals a single ally for a large amount. 10 uses at max.
  96. Angel Magic- Adv Healing Magic level 10. Heals a single ally. The highest possible single target heal in the game. 10 uses at max.
  97. Battle Surgeon- Combat Medic level 10. Heals all allies for a small amount. 11 uses at max.
  98. Saint Magic- Healing Magic level 10. Heals all allies for a moderate amount. 10 uses at max.
  99. Adv Saint Magic- Adv Healing level 10. Heals all allies for a large amount. 10 uses at max.
  100. Seraphim Magic- Special Healing Magic level 10. Heals all allies. The highest all ally heal in the game. 10 uses at max.
  101. Purifying Magic- Unlocked initially. Cures status effects. 22 max uses.
  102. Purify All- Purifying Magic level 5. Cures all allies of status effects. 21 max uses.
  103. Absolver- Unlocked initially. Uncurses equipment. This will destroy the equipment, so only use this if you accidentally equip cursed equipment. 22 uses at max.
  104. Regen- Angel Magic level 10. Automatically heals one random ally every turn. Can use outside of battle for greater effect. 21 uses at max.
  105. Rain of Regeneration- Regen level 10. Automatically heals all allies every turn. Can use outside of battle for greater effect. 20 uses at max.
  106. Seering Magic- Unlocked initially. Increases sight range. 10 uses at max.
  107. Warp Magic- Unlocked initially. Warps you to a random location of the dungeon floor you are currently on. 10 uses at max. (You should not max this.)
  108. Adv Warp Magic- Warp Magic level 5. Warps you to a location of your choice on current floor. You must've mapped the position you want to teleport to. 10 uses at max.
  109. Spatial Magic- Adv Warp Magic level 10. Instantly teleports you out of the dungeon. If you've completed a job, leaving this way will still complete the job. 1 use at max.
  110. Concealment Magic- Character level 10. You can't get in battles for a period of time. 4 uses at max.
  111. Levitation Magic- Character level 10. You won't trigger traps when you walk over them, except warp traps. 4 uses at max..
  112. Noble Heart- Character level 10. You will take damage for an ally. 11 uses at max..
  113. Steadfast- Character level 15. Increases END. Passive.
  114. Magic Resistant- Character level 15. Increases RES. Passive.
  115. Bomb Squad- Character level 15. Take less damage from bomb traps in the dungeon and on chests. Passive.
  116. Rubber Sole- Character level 15. Take less damage from shock traps in the dungeon and on chests. Passive.
  117. Hot Temper- Character level 15. Take less damage from flame traps in the dungeon and on chests. Passive.
  118. Quick Metabolism- Character level 15. Recover from status effects faster. Passive.
  119. Lively- Character level 5. Increases max HP. Be careful with raising this too much. The max HP value is 999, so if you reach that stop levelling this up. Passive.
  120. Weapon Master- Character level 15. Strengthens all weapon skills. Passive.
  121. Master of Magic- Character level 15. Strengthen all attack magic skills. Does not make healing spells stronger. Passive.
  122. Quick Learner- Character level 15. Increase exp earned (%=Skill level +2 i.e. At skill level 2 exp gain increases by 4%. Leave a post if you don't understand.) Passive.
  123. Charismatic- Unlocked initially. Increases command by 1 each level. Passive.
  124. Inspiring Leader- Charismatic level 10. Increases the party's STR and INT. Passive.
  125. Enduring Leader- Charismatic level 10. Increases the party's END and RES. Passive
  126. Enthusiastic Leader- Charismatic level 10. Increases party's SPD. Passive. 
  127. Ambusher- Character level 10. Increases party's ambush rate. Passive.
  128. Wary- Unlocked initially. Decreases enemy ambush rate. 12 uses at max.
  129. Chicken Heart- Unlocked initially. Increases success of retreat. Passive.
  130. Vanishing Act- Chicken Heart level 10. If you know what this does, please let me know. Neither the Japanese FAQ nor the in-game description explain it. Infinite uses.
  131. Master of Unlocking- Unlocked initially. Allows you to unlock magic chests. 12 uses at max.
  132. Appraiser- Unlocked initially. Appraises items, but items may break in the process. 8 uses at max.
  133. Careful Touch- Unlocked initially. Decreases chance of item breaking during the identification process. Passive.
  134. Popular- Character level 20. Decreases the cost of hiring party members. Passive.
  135. VIP Treatment- Character level 20. Decreases prices in Raika's shop. Passive.
  136. Good Haggler- Character level 20. The shop will buy your items for a higher price. Passive.

Will edit more things in as I think of them/find them. If anyone wants to leave other tips, tricks, or secrets feel free to leave a post and I'll edit them in as well. 

Use spoiler tags if necessary please! 

Thanks to:

idian30 for the link to http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/ which I have been pulling some info I was unaware of from.

LonerPrime, Rin91, Suzu Fanatic, xReaper

Special thanks to Vorthod Wiler for his huge amount of contributions. 

^_^  :)  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:  ;)

You guys are awesome for helping out! 

Edited by Shioxus

I fond this site http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/ , content alot information , tips , map , ect ect . Hope some1 can trans it (google trans kindna shuck  :wacko: ) . 

Some tip from me :

-Dagger and Shurriken are recommend weapon because it can use both Edged and Range skill , you should max Blade Dance , Saint of Blades , Quick Shot because it have huge damage . Put 10 point to Bombardier to get Air Suppoert -  best full AOE weapon skill .

-Max skill that give more exp asap.

-Heal spell is important because AI is stupid and AI dont have 300hp heal spell(both single and all uinit)

-Im lv85 but still using 4 Fairy , they dont have high damage but have highest speed , good aoe AND they have high avoid too.My party at lv85 : 

Front : Darx,Loams,Basiwyrm

Middle:2x Fairy,D Mage

Behind:2x Fairy,Ambrosia.

still have 10 free command point  :) .

I killed Dragon Nest's Boss couple times but some times lost to her because AI heal is too stupid.

-Cave of Bueroza is best place to farm XXX books because it have alot of treasure chest and much easier than 2nd floor Dragon Nest .

I fond this site http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/ , content alot information , tips , map , ect ect . Hope some1 can trans it (google trans kindna shuck  :wacko: ) . 

Some tip from me :

-Dagger and Shurriken are recommend weapon because it can use both Edged and Range skill , you should max Blade Dance , Saint of Blades , Quick Shot because it have huge damage . Put 10 point to Bombardier to get Air Suppoert -  best full AOE weapon skill .

-Max skill that give more exp asap.

-Heal spell is important because AI is stupid and AI dont have 300hp heal spell(both single and all uinit)

-Im lv85 but still using 4 Fairy , they dont have high damage but have highest speed , good aoe AND they have high avoid too.My party at lv85 : 

Front : Darx,Loams,Basiwyrm

Middle:2x Fairy,D Mage

Behind:2x Fairy,Ambrosia.

still have 10 free command point  :) .

I killed Dragon Nest's Boss couple times but some times lost to her because AI heal is too stupid.

-Cave of Bueroza is best place to farm XXX books because it have alot of treasure chest and much easier than 2nd floor Dragon Nest .

Thanks for the info. Will add it to the post as soon as I'm done with the skill requirements.

I'm level 99 and my party set up is:

Front: Loam, Darx, Loam

Middle: Lilim, Youma, Miss Horn

Back: Ambrosia, Ambrosia, Lillith

I have Lillith to replace Fairy because she has Orienteering too, and unlike Fairy she has an unlimited attack skill so she never defends uselessly if her skill uses run out. Ambrosias are back up healers if I run out of heals. Their STR isn't as bad as some other healers either.

Rakia cost is 5001.

Are you referring to

getting her as a party member?

Finally finished the game. Will put my thoughts here where most people should flock for help.

Be advised, what I am writing is what I experienced. I do not recommend following it rigrously to the letter. I finished this game only once but managed to snag about 85% of the CG and most of the left overs are of the second princess's and some side characters.

1) Played it at super easy mode cause the game asked me to in the begining. Looked like a good choice at first but I was basically rofl stomping after about 20% into the story line. Chose wisely as I didn't enjoy the game much after this point but that might just be me since I play most of my games at hard mode.

2) The AI of this game is wonky at best. You can't depend on it for doing the right thing. I had mix feelings about how you couldn't manage the skill usage of your party. At one side it felt really like a SOLO play as I could just generally fix how my party would behave with a set of drop down commands but they were throwing skills/moves out at their own discretion. So if you really needed an Ambrosio to throw out a party heal you would just have to pray that she did. On the other hand managing eight seperate characters's moves and then yours as well would really have been a pain in the ass. Thus, to an extent I was thankful for the auto fighting feature as well. Still it doesn't change the fact that the AI is like a lotto lottery. I can only imagine how that would suck on hard modes.

3) Money matters but only at the begining when you are arming yourself. After the whole buying of armor and demons, it basically sits racking up without any use. At this point I have to respectfully disagree with Shioxus method. Investing in Master Of Unlocking might look great initially but lower dungeons tend to house only trash in them 80% of the time and what you get might be much less than what Raika pays for each chest box. I recommend selling off what chests you get for the first 2 to 3 dungeons and spend the money on getting yourself decked out. Initially when you will hit bigger dungeons you will make enough money to pay raika for opening them. Still if people want to master unlocking then here is a tip to avoid paying money:

* Make sure you have a healing spell learnt.

* Empty your inventory and then fill it up with chests

* Make sure you have a bit of space empty since sometimes you get more than 1 item from a box. Also save as much as you can since a warp trap will teleport the box.

* Now go into a dungeon and sit next to a door

* Start opening. Even if you fail the trap it will only damage you but you wont have to pay for damages since it is outside the residential area. Make sure to heal yourself regularly after a trap hits you.

* Rinse and repeat.

4) Talking of inventory, this game has a major design flaw. On a realistic level it seems best as a person can only carry so much but running back and forth to drop your stuff in storage doesn't feel like healthy dungeon crawling experience. But that might just be me.

5) Darx can master a boat load of spells but don't make the mistake I did. The game never warns you of the level cap and I ended blatantly investing into offensive/defensive skills. I just managed to not mess up badly cause the only skills I couldnt get were the master AOE healing spells. This is important if you want to play at hard level and Darx is the best healer since the AI behind him would be you. Make him a front row meat shield healer/damage dealer.

6) Best armor/weapons are dungeon drops. Stuff like Armguards or Rouge sword are not sold by Rakia. I ended the game as Dungeon Boss and never got access to those in the shop. Stuff like Box of Light, Feather, Door bell, Teleport string are all dungeon drops as well. I got most of those grinding on Dragon Hunt dungeon so I made a habbit of opening chests from there only. It also skyrocketed the xp earned for Darx and his crew so I wouldnt recommend investing in Quick Learner.

7) STICK TO YOUR TEAM! This is very important. The game likes to throw you the attraction of dropping your initial team member and go for the upgraded version as your renown increases. For example there are three versions of the basic healer you get.

Fairy[Lvl-1] > Sprite[Lvl-5] > Sylph[Lvl-16].

THIS IS A TRAP. Unless you really have a thing for different colors there is absolutely no reason to drop Fairy in favor of Sylph because Fairy will inherit higher/varied skills as she levels. Except if your Fairy's level is lower than Sylph's default level which shouldn't be the case if you have been sticking to her diligently for all your battles. This also holds true later on as you get the chance of using Meryl and Ekate in your team. I don't want to post spoilers but I got Ekate at her default level of 40 and I grinded with her till she was 60 but then she was gone thanks to the story advancing. So stick to a team that works for you and level them up. In later stages of the game you get more choices to hire advance units but in my experience if your team is beyond level 70 and the new unit starts at level 1, there is no point in dropping present team mates for the new unit. For example I hired Onyx Knight but dropped some of my regular crew since he needed 20 command to be used. But even through my rigrous Dragon Hunt grind he only managed to get to level 55 while my others were close to 90. Stil he fought as furiously as my 90 levelers so I guess this was one of the game maker's way of balancing the game.

8) Focus on balacing your renown and level. The game won't advance even if all your crew is 99 unless your renown hits a certain digit which I find to be every 500 to 1000 increase. Jump around your room and shop to get CG. Even if you don't get a CG jump around a few more times since it advances time and somewhat effects time based CG events. I couldn't go past 10,000 renown/Dungeon Master cause at this point the grind became too repetitively boring. I do not plan to pick this game for a while now thanks to the fatigue.

9) Make Darx hybrid. Him being a healer is a must but I recommend him being a mix when it comes to damage dealing. I drained all my skills into Advance magic of all schools and I didn't regret it. At later stages the enemy is gonna pursue you like a stalker out of hell and they will be huge in numbers, reserves included. An AOE hit works for great crowd control at this point since you will most probably be bored out of your head and just wanna finish the quest for renown boost.

10) A couple of things to remember regarding close combat perks which can save some skills points:

*Edged Weapons: Maxed it. Best since it has unlimited use. I used a one hander/shield combo so I can only say this as a guess but the damage inflicted would be more with a two handed greatsword.

*Blade Dancer: Maxed it. Best in most conditions since at a higher level it takes out the front row completely which is filled with heavy armored tanks. I did 2k damage on a crit which is overkill.

*Saint of Blades: Maxed it. Best reliably high damage skill hands down. I did 3 times more damage than Edged Weapons but only 6 uses leaves a lot to be desired.

*Assassin: Maxed it. HIGHLY DEBATABLE. This is a luck based skill. If RNG triggers you will do 999+ damage that will kill most definately. But it happened barely 2 out of 10 times for me.

*Crippler: Maxed it. NOT WORTH IT. Again luck based skill. Mostly used it against dragons but again the RNG factor here is barely 2 out of 10 hits. Normal damage is less than Edged Weapon.

*Provocateur: Maxed it. DEBATABLE. While it works 9 out of 10 times, the half defence decrease for double offence increase might not pan out good in most scenarios. It works wonders if Darx's speed is high enough and he has damage reductions spells casted on the whole party but it will be very complicated to manage.

I guess that is about it. I'll post if I remember something else. For game details, I have faith that Shioxus will cover everything.

Here is my end team btw.

Front Row:

*Tifur: Level 93. Good front row buffed ability. Decent stats. A bit easy to hurt but not bad at all.

*Darx: Level 99.

*Basiwrym: Level 82. Exceptional Strength with party wide buff. Brings a variety of skills to the table but usage is random and sometimes stupid like using Fire on dragons.

Mid Row:

*D Mage: Level 93. Heavy damage dealer with row wide intellect buff. Only downside that he sticks to the Dark element.

*Fairy: Level 93. Basic healer with only 2 healing spells. Her ability isn't much either as she is more of a wind based mage instead of a good healer but what makes her an outstanding healer is her ability to dodge. Of 100% damage that my party recieved she dodged 85% of the time. Impressive but since her HP pool is the lowest, if she does get hit she will hit the red maker pretty fast. Still in my books, a healer who has a high survival rate is a miracle healer especially with an AI of this game.

*Lilith: Level 93. Again basic healer like Fairy and nothing outstanding but both her and Fairy contribute heavily thanks to D Mage's row intellect buff. I used her as a backup healer/mage.

Back Row:

*Darkman: Level 91. I stuck to this guy since his flee rate is super high. Pretty handy if you are just gunning for the door or in trouble and wanna avoid fighting.Decent damge dealer.

*Ambrosia: Level 93. My main dedicated healer. Her AOE heals were god send and her ability would throw small heals here and there. Indespensible.

*O Knight: Level 55. Very strong overall and does secondary damage per turn even if he missed. Very strong stats but comes too late into the game.

Backup:

Ifrit[For Fire Proofing] | Alraune[AOE Healer for Dragon Encounters] | Colosus[ Super Tank and Crit Damage party wide buff for Boss Encounters].

PS: Note to Shioxus. The door you are looking for I belive is in the Shrine of the Overlord Dungeon. Unfortunately I can't say which floor to be exact since I found it while on a mapping mission and I didn't have a key back then. But I remember it since it had a red lock icon on it and needed a key to open. I am still trying to figure out how to move about in dungeons openly since I can't really move freely from floor to floor. I might have missed something since the only place I can go up and down is in the Dragon Hunt and Demon Hunt dungeons.

Nice, I was looking for some good detailed info like this! 

Sounds like I liked the game a bit more than you since I am planning on jumping right into NG+ (mostly to turn this topic into a full fledged guide).

1) Yeah I went for the second highest difficulty and it still got pretty easy really fast.

2) One of the most disappointing aspects of the game for me was the AI for sure.

3) I've heard the advice to sell the chests in the beginning, and it is a very viable option. The only reason I recommend opening them instead is because you can get some pretty decent items if you're lucky. For instance, on a new playthrough I started to get some info for this help topic, the 3rd chest I opened gave me a tier 3 katana, which gave me a huge advantage early on. 

4) The other big disappointment for me. Due to the nature of the game, you either have to open or sell chests as soon as you get back from a job, and realistically you could have got 50% more chests if you had a bigger inventory. It's plain aggravating. If you had even 20 inventory spaces separate from your equipment, it would be manageable. 

5)Yeah, I totally messed up my skills. I feel I was decently smart with most of my stuff (got flame magic fully upgraded, all passive stat boosts, all weapon skills maxed) but messed up and didn't get any of my heal spells maxed, and only unlocked the second tier spell.

6) I actually haven't beat the game yet, I just wanted to get the ball rolling with the guide early on. I have cleared the Demon dungeon, but haven't gone to the Dragon one at all. Will definitely check it out. Thanks.

7) I agree, but some non linear upgrades are worth it. Like, I wouldn't recommend using a werebear the whole game instead of a loam or Basiwyrm.

8) Not looking forward to end game renown grind.

9) I have my Darx set up pretty similarly to yours it sounds like. HAs worked well for me so far.

10) I maxed all of them, but I can't recommend any of the status effect weapon skills, or assassinate. They don't seem worth it to me.

I'll keep working on the guide don't worry. Thanks for the help and have a good day/night! I'll make sure to edit some of your info in, it was insightful for me as well.

P.S. The key is on floor 13 of the Cave. The door is on floor 14 of the cave. Found this out from the japanese guide. Seems there is some good armor you can't buy in there!

Edited by Shioxus

though the hero equipment you can find behind the locked door isnt bad at all, its not the best you can get. legendary parts & some others are way better.

Yeah, the japanese FAQ says as much. Still, worth getting if you only have equipment available in stores. Definitely not a tragedy to miss it, though.

Great stuff.

Btw if the key found in the cave connects to the door in the cave then there is another key somewhere that connecs to the locked door in Shrine of the Overlord. I am pretty sure of the door's existence and since there are levers in one of the floors as well, I am guessing there is something hidden around there somewhere.

Has someone figured out the way to travel freely in the dungeons? I really don't wanna keep doing boring quests... unless ofcourse someone tells me that there is a rank higher than Dungeon Master and I am suppose to get that to get access to free travel... CAUSE THAT IS GONNA SUCK! T_T

Great stuff.

Btw if the key found in the cave connects to the door in the cave then there is another key somewhere that connecs to the locked door in Shrine of the Overlord. I am pretty sure of the door's existence and since there are levers in one of the floors as well, I am guessing there is something hidden around there somewhere.

Has someone figured out the way to travel freely in the dungeons? I really don't wanna keep doing boring quests... unless ofcourse someone tells me that there is a rank higher than Dungeon Master and I am suppose to get that to get access to free travel... CAUSE THAT IS GONNA SUCK! T_T

There actually is no way to freely travel dungeons. I know it seems like there is because they have stairs, but none of the info I have found in any forums/faqs in english or japanese mention this. I suppose it's still possible, but pretty unlikely.

I'll look into the Shrine door real quick and edit my post momentarily.

Edit: From what it looks like, everything involving switches on the two floors they are found on are for specific missions on those floors.

Edit 2: Okay, looking at the floor map, it looks like on the second floor you will get a special mission, and you have to pull the levers in a certain order to complete it. I have no idea how to get the mission though.

Last Edit: Forgot to mention earlier, but the highest obtainable rank is King, which is separated into 3 ranks like how Grunt rank was.

Edited by Shioxus

You can only enter the dungeon floors you have missions for, unfortunately. With the exception of the Demon/Dragon dungeons. They say so in the game when they introduce them.

Also, I didn't get the Loam bathing scene in my first playthrough since I didn't use it. But in my NG+ I had it sitting in my party, not using it in dungeons, and still got the scene randomly after walking around farming mobs for their scenes.

You can only enter the dungeon floors you have missions for, unfortunately. With the exception of the Demon/Dragon dungeons. They say so in the game when they introduce them.

Also, I didn't get the Loam bathing scene in my first playthrough since I didn't use it. But in my NG+ I had it sitting in my party, not using it in dungeons, and still got the scene randomly after walking around farming mobs for their scenes.

Interesting, so it does appear to be reliant on which demons you at least have with you. It must be a value that increases with each battle the demon is with you. Thanks for the clarity on this. By the way, if you are a completionist, I believe there are two more scenes with the Loam. Same CG, just extra scenes that are easily missed. The trigger is probably the same, so if you walk around with the Loams longer you should get them. If you get any other demon type scenes like this, it would be awesome if you let me know. 

Thanks for the info, I'll edit it in and give you some well deserved credit ;)

Interesting, so it does appear to be reliant on which demons you at least have with you. It must be a value that increases with each battle the demon is with you. Thanks for the clarity on this. By the way, if you are a completionist, I believe there are two more scenes with the Loam. Same CG, just extra scenes that are easily missed. The trigger is probably the same, so if you walk around with the Loams longer you should get them. If you get any other demon type scenes like this, it would be awesome if you let me know. 

Thanks for the info, I'll edit it in and give you some well deserved credit ;)

Thanks, but I didn't actually walk around with the Loam. I bought it but never used it, and still got the scenes. I'm on my NG+ right now and got the second scene a few minutes ago. I've bought other female monsters and just have them on the list to see if other events pop up for them.

Thanks, but I didn't actually walk around with the Loam. I bought it but never used it, and still got the scenes. I'm on my NG+ right now and got the second scene a few minutes ago.

Right, you hired it and then just left it in the list instead of setting it? I understood what you meant, but I typed it wrong lol My bad.

Also, there may only be 2 scenes. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to get a third one if it exists since you don't have to put in any effort lol 

Edited by Shioxus

Here is one more theory. But I believe only a very avid grinder can pull it off. We all know Darx is a womanizer i.e. all his scene will come with a woman.

The game does not advance at all unless you complete an important job and rank hiearchy is a major grind fest. So if someone has the time(and patience) then one should just keep on going through the regular job quests, ignoring the red job, and level female demons only through the dungeons. And one does not even have to grind them to a very high level. Just 10 to 20 levels should do the trick. Then change to other types of female demons and level them. This will boost both Darx's renown and level fast in the infancy of the story line, not to mention you will get CG for all of them if there are any.

For example I had a lot of scenes with a scuubus called Kateria. I am guessing it had direct corelation with the fact that I had Lilth in my party. I also had a scene with Juju an Overseer but if no one else met her then it might be possible because I had Ambrosia or Alraune with me. Or this could just be my grabbing at nothing since I don't have any proof. Just hypothesis.

Either way if the above method is tried to reach the King rank before story advances too far in then I belive most of the female adventurers can be met and defeated hereby opening their CG. Also, and this is for definite certain, but spending a lot of time in dungeons trigger random conversation scenes that may lead to CG events. Like for example, I met a Tifur while I was out mapping and ended up patting her. They never showed her face but I am guessing that it was Liz.

Here is one more theory. But I believe only a very avid grinder can pull it off. We all know Darx is a womanizer i.e. all his scene will come with a woman.

The game does not advance at all unless you complete an important job and rank hiearchy is a major grind fest. So if someone has the time(and patience) then one should just keep on going through the regular job quests, ignoring the red job, and level female demons only through the dungeons. And one does not even have to grind them to a very high level. Just 10 to 20 levels should do the trick. Then change to other types of female demons and level them. This will boost both Darx's renown and level fast in the infancy of the story line, not to mention you will get CG for all of them if there are any.

For example I had a lot of scenes with a scuubus called Kateria. I am guessing it had direct corelation with the fact that I had Lilth in my party. I also had a scene with Juju an Overseer but if no one else met her then it might be possible because I had Ambrosia or Alraune with me. Or this could just be my grabbing at nothing since I don't have any proof. Just hypothesis.

Either way if the above method is tried to reach the King rank before story advances too far in then I belive most of the female adventurers can be met and defeated hereby opening their CG. Also, and this is for definite certain, but spending a lot of time in dungeons trigger random conversation scenes that may lead to CG events. Like for example, I met a Tifur while I was out mapping and ended up patting her. They never showed her face but I am guessing that it was Liz.

Were you using a Tifur by that point? I haven't seen that event. I remember petting a cat.

I also got the succubus event and Juju event, which I was using both types at the time. I'm currently using Miss Horn and Lilim because they seem like they would have scenes. We'll see if that pans out. I've been using them for awhile, but the Juju scene took forever and I had Ambrosia for a long time beforehand.

Judging from what Rin said, I will be going through my NG+ playthrough with every demon hired ASAP, since that seems to be the only thing required to start working on their events. 

Did anyone else get a quest where they had to save/punish a fairy?

Discovered an interesting thing while farming mobs - they can hurt themselves from traps. Or at least, that's what I am guessing... I came across a few patrolling around that had missing hp at battle start.

This is true, totally forgot to mention that :unsure: . I'll edit it in now, thanks! 

Talking of interesting things I ended up finding one myself but never mentioned it since it is more of a game mechanics than a bug or exploit but... here goes anyway.

If your Darx is an AOE speced damage dealer and really puts the hurt in, then you can actually nullify the reserve enemy units. All you need to do is to kill all enemies on the board with one strike and if they all die together, you win the battle even if there are reserves waiting.

Were you using a Tifur by that point? I haven't seen that event. I remember petting a cat.

Nah I don't think I had a Tifur at that point. Maybe that is why they didn't show her face?

I did. Probably cause I had Fairy?

Talking of interesting things I ended up finding one myself but never mentioned it since it is more of a game mechanics than a bug or exploit but... here goes anyway.

If your Darx is an AOE speced damage dealer and really puts the hurt in, then you can actually nullify the reserve enemy units. All you need to do is to kill all enemies on the board with one strike and if they all die together, you win the battle even if there are reserves waiting.

I did. Probably cause I had Fairy?

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Can save some time so I'll edit that in as well. 

Unfortunately the Fairy is super popular, so it's hard to tell if the quest is just a regular quest, or a minion event quest since no one has not used a Fairy consistently.

Edit: Just noticed some details on the Japanese FAQ mentioning the Loam scene and some other scenes. Might be a list of minion scenes, but I'm too tired to figure out what it's saying. I'll check it out when I wake up. If anyone else wants to before that, just go to this link http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_recall.html. This is basically a list of H scenes, so if you don't want spoilers on that then don't look around there too much. 

I wish I knew if the Japanese FAQ is comprehensive or more or less the same as what I've been working on. If it's incomplete, then a lot of the info I got from it can be misleading or just plain wrong.

Edited by Shioxus

the only demon you get a scene with is the loam. rest of the h-scenes is either questrelated like the one with the fairy or if you do a certain amout of quests from one dungeon, like the one with juju in the forest.
other scenes available are the raped adventures, where you have to beat a certain number of each type to unlock some scenes & for finally hiring them.
regarding the main adventurers, jon & the samurai wont get touched by darx, no matter how often you knock them out. as for cass, you´ll have to beat her 2times to unlock 2 scenes and ayaka 3 times.