Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

@nhstruong112 You need fairy to have blue arrow one in the map, and monster with the skill called 'Orienteering' (By the way, fairy had the skill).

My suggestion that you better save up 2800 B to buy 2 fairies. They were very useful until endgame with wind magic, sometimes healing, and had the mentioned passive skill. Oh, to easily gather money, just do cleaning tower at 1st floor Tower of Storm repeatedly until you got enough money, then if you managed to scrap 1400 B, buy your first fairy. Oh, before that you may purchase 2 werebear (Only need 800 B to buy those) just in case you meet the enemy. At the beginning, Darx wasn't quite strong enough to fight alone (Just said very weak and easily died lol). Well, good luck with your Bunny Black playthrough, and if you had difficulty, just ask here.

On 3/17/2016 at 10:39 PM, littleshogun said:

@nhstruong112 You need fairy to have blue arrow one in the map, and monster with the skill called 'Orienteering' (By the way, fairy had the skill).

My suggestion that you better save up 2800 B to buy 2 fairies. They were very useful until endgame with wind magic, sometimes healing, and had the mentioned passive skill. Oh, to easily gather money, just do cleaning tower at 1st floor Tower of Storm repeatedly until you got enough money, then if you managed to scrap 1400 B, buy your first fairy. Oh, before that you may purchase 2 werebear (Only need 800 B to buy those) just in case you meet the enemy. At the beginning, Darx wasn't quite strong enough to fight alone (Just said very weak and easily died lol). Well, good luck with your Bunny Black playthrough, and if you had difficulty, just ask here.

i play the 2 time but the shop didn't have anything else beside the 500 item and now i lv 20 but i can't buy anything else and must use the weapon i bought with only 500??? what should i do now?

Did you always buy any weapon from the store? If not (And I kind of curious if this is really your 2nd playthrough) my suggestion just spent your money on herb medicine there. It was the cheapest item, buy it in number like 5, and do that frequently. About money, I think as long as you did job dilligently (Always take job from the store), you should not had any problem to have it in order to buy 5 herb. The shop had slightly odd system that it'll increase the purchase list based on number of how many item you purchase from the store, so like if you buy total of 20 items the purchase list will increase (Just for example).

I didn't know about your status, but if you followed my party suggestion at the beginning and leveling them properly (Like fighting all of the enemy they found in the quest), I think they should be enough before you could buy new weapon. Although I assume you buy the party member accordingly until it reach 9 members, of course.

Oh, the shop limit was if there was a weapon sell for 50,000 B. It mean that the most purchase list could unlock. Well, good luck once again.

• 11 months later...
On 3/3/2017 at 9:44 PM, Deniz said:

How can i unlock spatial magic, by warp or advanced warp?

Also is there a more useful magic element?I'm thinking about building ice magic for my warrior for AOE damage.

About spatial magic there, you unlock it by raising advance warp to level 10.

As for magic, maybe better just leave it to your monsters and focused on one element to Darx (The power was the same, only varying depend on the weakness). Besides, Darx's was far better in physical attack iirc although perhaps you could built it for AoE imo (I did tried to built Darx to master all elements, and it's output were quite weak compared to physical iirc).

tldr - Just built your Ice skill (Because spell power is same) and focusing on physical skill if we talk about Darx.

PS - @Deniz Forget to said this, but I think the most important spell for Darx would be healing (At the beginning). So yeah, my new advice here would be focusing on healing and physical skill the most, and do element spell later.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...

So I acctually used hack and got to level 50, I was about level 20 before that ... So I'm wondering if much stuff happened between level 20-50 ... like scences and stuff ?? A lot of you guys saying that if you level up too fast you will miss scences. but are there scences between level 20-50?
Help, pls :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

After playing for a while, I applied the fix patch and then since I couldn't attack with melee half of the times after that patch, I thought it was bugged. Tried to reinstall the game to get the original bunny.exe file back but the installation program didn't allow it. It kept the information of the previous installation path and didn't let me reinstall. Then, I deleted the folder without using the Control Pannel Remove program option from Windows because I am used to play DOS games and forgot about it. So, now I still can't reinstall the game nor I can play it.

Is there a way to erase the install info so the game can be reinstalled?

Thanks.

Never mind, I went to the recycle bin and restored the file. It's kind of a bummer not being able to do melee if they attack you on the side or ambush. I chose ICE magic, and it sucks donkey balls, I don't know if I need to raise INT or what, it blows. I am basically healing the whole fight when I cannot use weapon attack, any suggestion to improve the caster attack DMG? Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I am unsure if this was mentioned, but unidentified items and unrepaired items have sell values attached to them that reflect their final value. Always check sale price before identifying, and never identify anything with a value under 100. Later in the game never identify or repair an item with a sale value less than the value of the equipment you use. This will help you avoid wasting money to repair junk items, which then only sell for the repair cost meaning you get $0 for them item instead of being able to sell a broken item for the same cost.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone here know how to complete the mission about cuvar, Im at the Quest named Confront Cuvar! - We've figured out where Cuvar's hiding!. - Bring his rebellion to an end!. I've already map were cuvar is but I can't don't know what to do now because Im stuck on that quest

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Sieben

You need to hit four switches all near Cuvar's position in the right order (top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right), then go to the upper left and around to hit a fifth switch to finally open the chamber where he's hiding.

@toshiki747

You need to use the Warp spell, or the warp trap panel at the upper-left-hand side of the map. If you combine Warp with Teleport + warp trap (to keep using the trap over and over without walking to it), you get 20 chances each visit to the Dragon's Nest, but it's completely random which area you'll land in. It's worth noting though that I only ever got flowers from any of the chests on that floor, and I ran it multiple times to get into all of the hidden areas just to be sure. There may be rare items possible, but I never got any or dug any further into it.

Also worth noting, if no one has done so yet, that there are no CGs which require Darx to land the last hit, despite multiple references on this and other sites that suggest so. I played most of the way through my 2nd playthrough grabbing only party boosts, healing spells, and warp/teleport spells, meaning Darx killed zero enemies (not "a small number", but actually zero), and I still got most of the prison events and Cass / Ayaka events before starting to actually use Darx for offense in battles.

Lastly, I keep seeing questions about the most efficient way to get the Cass / Ayaka events, and the fastest way I've found involves the Garden Lair B2 (I used the "Defense- Punish the Intruders" mission, but it shouldn't matter) with a Box of Light equipped and two Hawk Feathers in your inventory, or some combination of those (I haven't tested with less). Save just before entering the map, and you'll be able to see the yellow dot on the red staircase in the bottom right room immediately, if one exists. If there isn't one there, reload from the save game, re-enter the map, and repeat until you get one. Use Teleport to get to the dot instantly when it shows up, and if it's not the one you want, go into Options -> Return to Title and Load from the dialogue popup before the battle, as it's a bit faster than actually fighting. No yellow dots will appear in this map except Cass, Ayaka, and Tatsumaki, assuming you've released the princess back to the surface.

In my experience, I found one every 15 tries or so (some took over 30, while others happened back-to-back... just luck of the draw), with each attempt taking only about 10 seconds once I got in the rhythm of it. I got all of the events within maybe an hour.

Good luck!

Edited by Lysander
Additional Information

• 1 year later...

Finished the first game few years back, now playing bb2, lore wise can somebody explain the ecosystem of adventurer and dungeon, they mention something like a long term relationship between the dungeon and adventurer. I forgot and dont wanna new game+ my waay for answer teehee.

• 9 months later...

This's full save, what i maked. Full CG, full captives, full items 😅
Kill number of 3 basic unit is 170, not 200!

P/s 1: Stand in dungeon then open the chests, u can avoid damages from some trap(to save money 😁 U can use "save trick" to open too)

P/s 2: I don't think 2 Werebear is best strategy for start. They have hight END but low HP, Samurai can kill them with one slash 😂

After first run, we have 1500 gold. I bought 2 Antman + 2 Pigman. Don't worry about Darks. This time, he's nothing but shit! He can auto revival after each battle. With that team, quest scout + map is not problem(Fill map by scout quest, this quest have monter less than map quest). After 2nd and 3rd run, we have 1800 gold => 1 fairy + 1 more Pigman. Darks need 1 point on Combat Medic and 1 point on Wary.

Spoiler

2020-11-14_235246.png

2020-11-16_151950.png

2020-11-15_020108.png

2020-11-15_020659.png

After lv5 or lv7, change 2 Antman = 2 Slasher(if u can change sooner, change it!) => Rush renown point up to 1000. Now u can use Tifur and Ambrosia, nothing hard!

This's my strategy for win Cass's battle from lv 10(Hardest mode, Grunt captain - 40 command, Skills: 10 point to Charismatic, 3 point to Inspiring Leader, 1 point Enduring Leader). If Cass not have crit attack, no one will die =)) 

2020-11-20_003439.png

This's my skills list in mage route:

1. Weapon Upkeep- 10
  2. Flame Magic- 5(Don't use this elemental from start, some unit have fire resist quite hight)
  3. Piercing Flame Magic- 5
  4. Wide Flame Magic- 5
  5. Adv Flame Magic-16
  6. Ice Magic- 5
  7. Piercing Ice Magic- 5
  8. Wide Ice Magic- 5
  9. Adv Ice Magic- 16
  10. Earth Magic- 20(Max from start because Rogue unit is couterd by this elemental)
  11. Piercing Earth Magic- 5
  12. Wide Earth Magic- 5
  13. Adv Earth Magic- 16
  14. Wind Magic- 5
  15. Piercing Wind Magic- 5
  16. Wide Wind Magic- 5
  17. Adv Wind Magic- 16
  18. Lit Magic- 5
  19. Piercing Lit Magic- 5
  20. Wide Lit Magic- 5
  21. Adv Lit Magic- 16
  22. Dark Magic- 5
  23. Piercing Dark Magic- 5
  24. Wide Dark Magic- 5
  25. Adv Dark Magic- 16
  26. Holy Magic- 5
  27. Piercing Holy Magic- 5
  28. Wide Holy Magic- 5
  29. Adv Holy Magic- 16
  30. Mana Magic- 5
  31. Piercing Mana Magic- 5
  32. Wide Mana Magic- 5
  33. Adv Mana Magic- 16
  34. Combat Medic- 10
  35. Healing Magic- 10
  36. Adv Healing Magic- 10
  37. Angel Magic- 20
  38. Adv Saint Magic- 20
  39. Seraphim Magic- 20
  40. Warp Magic- 5
  41. Adv Warp Magic- 10
  42. Spatial Magic- 1
  43. Steadfast- 10
  44. Magic Resistant- 10
  45. Quick Metabolism- 10
  46. Lively- 11
  47. Weapon Master- 5
  48. Master of Magic- 5
  49. Quick Learner- 20
  50. Charismatic- 10
  51. Inspiring Leader- 5
  52. Enduring Leader- 5
  53. Enthusiastic Leader- 5
  54. Ambusher- 10
  55. Wary- 10
  56. Chicken Heart- 10
  57. Master of Unlocking- 1
  58. Appraiser- 1

Edited by Mỡ Bụng

• 1 month later...

This is an old topic but I have something to add with regard to selling items at Rakia's shop. While 100 gold to identify an object isnt much in the long run with a net positive gain, you can completely avoid losses by first looking at how much Rakia will pay you for the unidentified object. She'll pay you half of the sell price of the object while it is unidentified. So if she's willing to purchase an unidentified object for more than 100 gold then you should identify it before selling it to her. If she will only give you 100 gold then you might as well sell it to her unidentified because you will still only make 100 gold if you sell it to her identified. If she offers less than 100 gold you should sell it to her unidentified. This is to prevent you from identifying things like worthless stones or pretty flowers and eating into your profit.

Selling items at Rakia's Shop

1. Open all your magic chests, either in the dungeon or buy reloading saves

2. Before identifying items check how much Rakia is offering for the items when they aren't identified

3. Sell all the unidentified items that Rakia values at 100 gold or less

4. Identify the remaining items

5. $$$$

• 4 months later...

Oh. This Forum is still a thing I can post in? Cool.

Is there an easier way to encounter Cass and Ayaka other than pure luck? I only encounter Tatsumaki and random soldiers.

Is it impossible due to my level being maxed out?

Also, do I need to max out Renown to get all of the CGs? Just wondering.

Edited by kritikalKreznik

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi sorry for necro but hoping someone can help. In my first playthrough atm.

1) I did not take up Tatsumaki's challenge for a while. The mission disappeared from the board a while after. For this playthrough is he permanently locked out then? 

2) After defeating Cass and Ayaka for the first time and getting their CG, I encountered Cass again once but it has been a very long while farming dungeons including yellow mobs and I have not come across them. Is encounter chance purely RNG based?

3) Other than demons and the aforementioned three adventurers, and a few other main story characters, are there any other characters I can recruit? Been defeating a lot of female adventuers with Darx and got their CG but have not been able to recruit any yet. Also other characters like Dorothy , or Liz and Maki, are they recruitable at some point?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 questions:

1. Can anyone tell me if characters like Meryl/Ekate/Rakia etc would join my party? 

2. What does smokeball and cloak do exactly? I've used both and they don't seem to work, I still can't escape most battles and the enemies still somehow manage to find me.

I kind of need help here.

So I've just beaten Cuvar and started a NG+ on Bunny Black 1.  I know that you get extra characters in BB2 once completed BB1, but they don't seem to appear. 

Ive placed both files in the same folder but nothing seems to be happening.

• 1 year later...