Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

Actually I noted the opposite: you have to use Darx to deal the finishing blow for it to count. Searched in CE and mapped out all the various jobs, and they only increased by 1 whenever Darx dealt the finishing blow, other times it stayed static.

then you did something wrong. the value i increased to get the wizard girl to join me went up whenever a mage died no matter who killed her

Actually I noted the opposite: you have to use Darx to deal the finishing blow for it to count. Searched in CE and mapped out all the various jobs, and they only increased by 1 whenever Darx dealt the finishing blow, other times it stayed static.

then you did something wrong. the value i increased to get the wizard girl to join me went up whenever a mage died no matter who killed her

What about you guys try comparing the addresses? Or one of you guys could try resetting the number to 0 then to 10 repeatedly and go to the prison to check if the same event keeps on happening. I'm pretty sure they did a progressive count (10,20, . . .) so the scene should happen again and again.

here's some level 99 stats

hp              str    int    end  res    spd

darx    800/999    44    39    40    29    30    with all stat up passives, 11 lively for 999 hp

war    916            34    11    29    9    16    frenzy/strong/terror/wither/18/16/2/2

sam   474            46    11    24    9    24    frenzy/wither/rapidfire/18/2/18

rogue 393           22    16    13    11    25    rapid/poison/terror/wither/18/16/16/16

knight 484          40    12    29    10    12    frenzy/terror/18/2

nin     474          39    13    21    11    28    killer/rapid/strong/poison/2/18/16/16

miko  484          34    27    28    22    17    firstaid/heal/12/11

pld     524          36    26    26    20    18    firstaid/frenzy/terror/hbolt/12/18/2/26

priest 411          12    36    10    34    16    firstaid/heal/healmist/12/11/11

suc    466          20    42    13    23    22    firstaid/heal/frenzy/vbolt/vstorm/12/11/18/26/15

What about you guys try comparing the addresses? Or one of you guys could try resetting the number to 0 then to 10 repeatedly and go to the prison to check if the same event keeps on happening. I'm pretty sure they did a progressive count (10,20, . . .) so the scene should happen again and again.

the addresses change every time the game boots, also there's a chance the patch changed it anyway.

however, i can say with absolute certainty, in patch 1.2, all kills count.

here's some more level 99 stats. triclops turns out to be a  beast lol

of the human recruited units, the fighter (916 hp!) and sam (46 str) are the big winners.

the big losers are : priest(no healrain or fog), maid (terrible everything), and student (20 int)

honorable mentions: basically everything else. warmaid and paladin are rather good but have high command costs.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/98lmcy8a6n352q2/bbstats.txt

Hi guys, I started playing this a few days ago and I've been trying to do the renown grind. At the moment I'm a dungeon boss with just over 10k renown. I didn't see it anywhere in here, but does anyone have the values for each ranks renown requirement?

100, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 12k and 30k iirc

I played bunny black but theres this annoying screen flicker whenever the scene changes. I think its a windows 8 issue. Anyone have a solution?

Some examples: http://i.imgur.com/svl03QN.png?1    hpWvMKr.jpg?1      eekgaxG.jpg?1      GWNjsPh.jpg?1

Fixed. You just right click the .exe and run troubleshoot compatibility. the rest is self explanatory. The windowed screen will be a bit smaller but if you play in fullscreen it shouldnt make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I started playing this game a while back and I had a question that I didn't see any answer to so I figured I would ask. I've reached the 5th floor of Demon Hunt but how many floors are there to this dungeon and Dragon Hunt? Are there just yellow enemies that get progressively more difficult or do we eventually reach a boss room?

I'm a level 73 and I just fought Ayaka(Still can't find Cass in the yellow enemies) but I got some new demons so I have been leveling them in Demon Hunt, then I got curious and decided I wanted to try and reach the top but I don't know how long that will take me or if it's worth doing.

By the way, is it worth getting the adventurers for your party? (Well, I'm probably no where near getting them right now, but I'm curious.) I mean the crusader women in that black armor look awesome but I don't know if I can even get them and the Kensai women hit really hard, but I didn't know if it was worth switching out a Basiwyrm or Giant for, especially when my demons are level 45 and 47.

Hey guys. I started playing this game a while back and I had a question that I didn't see any answer to so I figured I would ask. I've reached the 5th floor of Demon Hunt but how many floors are there to this dungeon and Dragon Hunt? Are there just yellow enemies that get progressively more difficult or do we eventually reach a boss room?

I'm a level 73 and I just fought Ayaka(Still can't find Cass in the yellow enemies) but I got some new demons so I have been leveling them in Demon Hunt, then I got curious and decided I wanted to try and reach the top but I don't know how long that will take me or if it's worth doing.

By the way, is it worth getting the adventurers for your party? (Well, I'm probably no where near getting them right now, but I'm curious.) I mean the crusader women in that black armor look awesome but I don't know if I can even get them and the Kensai women hit really hard, but I didn't know if it was worth switching out a Basiwyrm or Giant for, especially when my demons are level 45 and 47.

That map is until floor 7 and yes, there's a boss. It's on the upper left part of the last floor. You'll get some restoration points the further you go in. Some for skills and some for HP.

Tbh this game doesn't really require much planning and requires you to get the best gear/units or close. Darx is more than enough to destroy things and the other units are nothing but support. Personally, I've never tried the adventurers since the demon units are enough. Well this is just opinion tho.

That map is until floor 7 and yes, there's a boss. It's on the upper left part of the last floor. You'll get some restoration points the further you go in. Some for skills and some for HP.

Tbh this game doesn't really require much planning and requires you to get the best gear/units or close. Darx is more than enough to destroy things and the other units are nothing but support. Personally, I've never tried the adventurers since the demon units are enough. Well this is just opinion tho.

I just like completion is all. I made an alternate save to test setting the kills for each female class to 999 using CE and now have the Warrior, Rogue and Wizard but it will not give me the others despite having seen all of the prison CG's. Shioxus has it written that they're all recruitable but also says "recruiting them is dependent on your exp growth" so I wonder if I can't get them now becuase I leveled too high? However, I've only just defeated Ayaka for the first time, maybe I need to progress further to get the other adventurers? Or maybe it's a combination of being too high leveled and not far enough in the story. I'm not sure.

EDIT: Loaded an old save of when I was level 49 with CE still open and edited the kills for all of them again, same 3 adventurers joined me. None of the others will despite again seeing all of their CG's. Didn't try progressing in the story any. Might do that.

EDIT: Changed my renown multiple times reaching up to 50,000 from where I was at 2,370. Still no change in recruiting the other female adventurers. It must be level and progression based, or at least that's what I think.

you get a new unit every 3 levels after you've recruited the warrior, rogue, and wizard in that order.

i posted some level 99 stats in my earlier posts.

the warrior and ronin are really the only good ones. everything else is replaced by something better.

you get a new unit every 3 levels after you've recruited the warrior, rogue, and wizard in that order.

i posted some level 99 stats in my earlier posts.

the warrior and ronin are really the only good ones. everything else is replaced by something better.

Every three levels huh? I'll make sure to check up on that. :P

EDIT: So the 4th adventurer it gave me was a second wizard.

Darx does not have to be the one landing killing blows on female adventurers for it to count.

I wish I had known this sooner I wasted a shitload of time having everybody on standby

Sorry for double post but when I modified the kill counts for each of the adventurers I noticed that the value only changed when Darx himself landed the killing blow. No one else had an effect on the colunter. I saw this many times over through the course of grabbing the addresses for each female adventurer.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an extremely useful topic, playing through my second play of this game now.

Question for the group: What triggers main story events, level or renown?

On my second playthrough I am trying to slow down the story and get 100% completion, which means farming in the regular dungeons to kill adventurers. I've avoided taking the experience boost skill, but it seems like no matter what I try the game keeps advancing and the only human adventurers I have unlocked are the Fighter and Thief. I guess I should make myself a checklist of all the prison cutscenes to make sure I am killing enough of the right kind, but I have my party set to standby so Darx kills everything with either Hailstorm or Wild Dance anyway. I figured there was no point counting if there was no way for me to increase it anyway.

yes, after all the prison is removed after completion of that mission after a certan number of kills of a specific female class more scenes should appear while some classes only have one scene... The Witch Girl being one of them... also she (Ayaka) appears randomly on any dungeon as a yellow dot on the map along with the other adventurers... and to unlock her final scene you have to defeat the half fragon un the dragon cave...

Thx but already seen before ending half dragon..

triolism with the two princess is a ending scene ? 183-184 (yes ending scene)

probably last question

so 1st time CG 97%

miss 197 (Cass?)- 308 (samourai?)- 321;322 (so this stupid ninja ??)- 349;350;351 (rune knight ?erf beaten so much...)- 356;357(Paladin ?)- 369(shrine maiden?)- 396 (village girl?).. 

I don't understand...we have to kill the enemy with a single strike or multiple target skill is not allowed ? Deadly slash or wild dance doesn't count supplementary targets ?

Edit2: 100% with stupid bonus scenes...