Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

Yep, that's pretty much my interpretation of that trap too, and considering the layout of that minimap is an absolute wreck, I'm convinced that trap was activated in this picture. Though sometimes those traps can help you find those "fake wall" doors, times like this are basically what the trap is for, making you think you see your target but faking you out. 

PS: You don't need to recruit any female monsters for their respective CG events. This is possibly based on Renown but not recruitment.

PSS: You don't need to spend in rakia's shop for more buyable items or more party members, this is possibly based on Renown not spending.

I can confirm these two points, I did a run with only 1 hired unit (Fairy), and encountered the succubus, slime, tifur, triclops, and ogre girl events. They seem to occur at certain story progression points, so it's either triggered by progress, or by reknown.

Also confirm buying or hiring is not necessary to unlock inventory. In the same run, I bought only my initial set of equipment (4 items), and hired only 1 unit (Fairy as mentioned above). Sold lots of items while exploring dungeons, but all were unlocked and ID'ed via skill. I've now unlocked all the way up to vampiric dagger. This means unlocking inventory can only be triggered by story progression, reknown, or number of transactions (including selling).

You don't need to buy items for party members, that's for sure (it's probably a renown thing) but I know for a fact that you can unlock things in her shop by purchasing more items. I went for nearly an entire playthrough with no shop expansions until I went to the shop, purchased a few hundred pairs of underwear, slept, and came back to a shop upgrade. I then alternated sleeping and visiting and got about 4-5 upgrades in a row I think.

Based on this, and what I mentioned above, I think it's quite likely the number of transactions including selling that unlocks shop inventory.

Roughly how long does it take to do a run through of the game?

I'm not talking about 100% complete/NG+, just one run through.

I like games like this, but always end up getting bogged down by the grind. Darx is level 4 for me atm, and it feels like it has been relatively slow-starting. I want to read the story, and make a team, and muck about in the dungeons doing missions, but I don't want to have to sit around grinding.

I like games like this, but always end up getting bogged down by the grind. Darx is level 4 for me atm, and it feels like it has been relatively slow-starting. I want to read the story, and make a team, and muck about in the dungeons doing missions, but I don't want to have to sit around grinding.

If grinding is troublesome you could always cheat and give yourself some skill points to reach the AOE earlier and make the battles relatively easier

Allright. So I have finished it 3 times now. 4th time now - Hardest dificulty. First time was rough. It really sucks, they outnumber you so much. My start up was a Fairy,Wall, Antmens and 2 Flying cargs. Favourite weapon for me is one hand sword and shield. It gives you nice attack speed, good dmg and high survival chance.

I prefer: I was going with party power so Charismatic is a good choice - later it will give you chance to buff your party, very useful.

Another passive that I can recommend is Ambusher - ambush your enemy, get rid of casters (do the most dmg mostly), Steadfast/Magic resistance - boost up your survavibility.

Then there are to ways of armor - full body or many items - more items give you more durability, but it limits you by your capabilty to carry stuff - also there are passive skills for every single thing you wear which power it up (actually it's not needed, but if you don't know what you should boost up, this won't do any bad)

Seering magic: very usefull, moving fast to place you need, good escape - after maxing Adv Seering magic  you get Egress (Spatial magic) - it's instant runaway from a dugeon

Then there is awesome magic aginst dragons - Illusion magic ==> Adv Illusion - blocks dmg from one attack for whole party (Dragon is useless)

Blade dance: Stupidly high dmg =D Love it

Cuckoo (single target spell Saint of Blades) - awesome single target shit =D

- max slash, blade dance and saint of blades, other stuff is just unusefull  there

Heals - max it max it max it - first I can recommend you Fairy/Succubus or Ambrosia for healing, but later you just won't need it.

Magic, hmm, if you max it with passive Master of Magic, no matter which one, it can do quite dmg, I can recommend Mana Magic and Wind Magic - not much enemies have resistance against it.

Oh, one more thing - Quick Learner - when it show up, max it first - it will give you lot of experience and you will get powerful faster.

I was selling all the chests to get money, only id things in Rakia's shop - Red, Blue and Black books - get 5 of them, and you will get some scenes =D

Allthough this, I still haven't ulocked all the stuff. I am missing scenes in story. I had Wizard, Warrior, Rogue and Priest, I am missing scenes for Samurai and Shire maiden - It just needs a lot of time to get them enough times to get them... =D Time is the essence of this, but I think that thay aren't that powerful, I just want that feel of finishing it all. I also miss scenes for Akaya or something like that - Shrine maiden/Demon? =D Missing only about 7 scenes. =D It is so.... =D

So I finished it first time on 60th lvl of Darx, that fight was hard. Max lvl is 99 for all.

My teamup now - first row: Ogre girl - crits, Darx(trying mace - seems quite poweful too), Tifur - Strenght up in row

Second row: Triclops - insta kill chance(great mage), Miss Horn - endurance for me (nice dmg), Nymph int up (nice mage too)

Third: Priest (she sucks) - will get fired, and Lilim will get in her place (trap finder, nice mage), Loams - chance to attack with her (allrounder, pretty tough) and Succubus - showing me direction I am facing - can't live without her - I get used to it (some dmg, some heal) - their passive power up my melee dmg, spells, survival, shows me direction and it will show me traps to avoid them.

So, thats it, hope it will be usefull. It's really fun game with low recommendation for graphics. Good luck and have fun!

And maximum post is Dungeon Master - about 13 000 renown

Hikki

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Alright so I am sure this is really obvious but I can not figure it out. I am on the story mission called "Restore the Dungeon" in which you have to find multiple marks on the ground that signify something "interesting" (Right after you search for all of the places Cuvar had been, looking for the overlords shrine). I searched the map and only found four marks. The problem is that one of them has a teleporter trap directly on top of it and before I can get the event for the mark, I just get teleported away. Am I missing something or is there a way to get around this? The traps aren't random are they? I would hate to just lose the game based on some unfortunate luck.

thanks

Not sure if anyone else has noted this but the minimum price for Rakia is 5001 should help for those tight on money.

Hey guys,

Alright so I am sure this is really obvious but I can not figure it out. I am on the story mission called "Restore the Dungeon" in which you have to find multiple marks on the ground that signify something "interesting" (Right after you search for all of the places Cuvar had been, looking for the overlords shrine). I searched the map and only found four marks. The problem is that one of them has a teleporter trap directly on top of it and before I can get the event for the mark, I just get teleported away. Am I missing something or is there a way to get around this? The traps aren't random are they? I would hate to just lose the game based on some unfortunate luck.

thanks

You should be able to use Levatation magic or Candle items I think, I don't think the Ice Wisp works but you could try that too.

Hey guys,

thanks

Sorry, it's been a while since I played so I can't offer exact experiences for this mission, but I'll try to help you find the problem.

Are you sure there's not an alternate path or another mark or something? I'm pretty sure traps are static, as are the "interesting marks," so I doubt they would code in a mark that's inaccessible without special items. (A screenshot of the map or game screen would be helpful if possible)

Excuse me, There are 5 overseer in the story Tojo, Golan, Juju, Ekate, and Rogius. Have anyone met Rogius?

I'm not sure he's in this game. I've got 100% on CG and scenes and have never seen him. That being said, Rogius sounds like a male name which *might* mean he has an obscure event that wouldn't be included in scene replay, but I think the chances of that are pretty tiny.

Stupid question but is there a way to increase the encounter rate  In this game do I have to incress  the diffculaty because I just started playing and I find it to be really low

I'm not sure about increasing the encounter rate but it tends to have more enemy spawns when doing jobs like Extermination, Elimination, and Defend. Later on you'll have access to Demon Hunt and Dragon Hunt where there are tons of enemies wherever you go.

Someone please help me, here are my questions:

1. what " # Hit " mean, it's in skill information and i don't know it meaning ??

2. " To Hit " is about accurate, right :v

3. Please guide me the interactive of element in game ???

4. If i have one H-scene of a class enemy, example: Samurai ... Now what i must do to get the second and third H-scene. As read in first page, I must defeat that girl more time to get it. Do I need in higher rank than the time I get firt H-scene to get the second ???

5. For counting, I must do finish blow with her (just her) or must do finish blow with her team ( finish the match) ?? I don't understand about it :v

Sorry, my english is bad :v

Tks :D

Someone please help me, here are my questions:

1. what " # Hit " mean, it's in skill information and i don't know it meaning ??

2. " To Hit " is about accurate, right :v

3. Please guide me the interactive of element in game ???

4. If i have one H-scene of a class enemy, example: Samurai ... Now what i must do to get the second and third H-scene. As read in first page, I must defeat that girl more time to get it. Do I need in higher rank than the time I get firt H-scene to get the second ???

5. For counting, I must do finish blow with her (just her) or must do finish blow with her team ( finish the match) ?? I don't understand about it :v

Sorry, my english is bad :v

Tks :D

1-2. # of hits is the multiplier for the power in the skill. There are times that some of the hits "miss" thus reducing the total damage. This makes Wild Dance and Volley the most powerful physical skills, raw damage-wise.

3. Tbh magic is not really practical in the game. Increasing your INT is much harder than raising your STR. Finding strong staves is pretty hard and raising STR using other means such as stacking Super Soldier and Row STR increase is more available. The damage multiplier of magic isn't that great compared to physical skills although the enemies having lower RST is helping a bit but Physical Skills are still better. The best use of magic is using the Advanced version of each magic to clear low-level mobs.

4. I have no idea. But it is better to aim for the higher version since it's not that difficult to look for anyway.

5. Darx must be the one to land the final blow on the female enemy. This is only true for getting the H-scenes and not the Elimination jobs. There's a command that stops your units from attacking if I can remember correctly, so you should use that if you're ever gonna start farming for them.

PS. This is all in my personal experience so take it with a grain of salt. Hope I helped tho

stupid question but are those party memebers all you can recruit or do new monsters show up when you rank up

Yeah you can get more units as your renown increases but there will also be "upgraded" versions of the current available units. I haven't fully tested if they will be different in stats/skills but they shouldn't be that different. The main difference will be the color scheme of the unit and it starts at a higher level.

Darx does not have to be the one landing killing blows on female adventurers for it to count.

I wish I had known this sooner I wasted a shitload of time having everybody on standby

Enemy H Scenes

Found some info in the Japanese FAQ mentioning how many H scenes each enemy type has, so here they are. Keep in mind to view these, you must defeat the female in each class type a specific number of times and visit the prison. Check back regularly to see if there's anything new. If there is, go right back to the prison because you may have another one with a different class. 

You must do the finishing blow yourself for it to count.

Can anyone else confirm this one? I believe that Darx should be the one to land a finishing blow since I noticed that I had a spike of events in the Prison after deliberately targeting the female adventurers using a ranged weapon. It could also be just a coincidence tho. Do you mind telling how you confirmed this? If you scanned the in-game values then you're probably right.

Yes, im watching the values in cheat engine.

Actually I noted the opposite: you have to use Darx to deal the finishing blow for it to count. Searched in CE and mapped out all the various jobs, and they only increased by 1 whenever Darx dealt the finishing blow, other times it stayed static.