Bunny Black Info/Help Topic

Martic

Thank you for answer.

Is there anyone able to help me with missing CG? Im playing NG+ and im still missing lots of CG, around 10%.

Im missing:

116-130

263-268

273-274

321-322

349-351

356-357

Im near end of NG+ farming renown for max rank but cant find how to get those CG, dont understand japanese so http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_recall.htmldoesnt work i dont understand. If anyone can help me find out i would be happy

Thank you for answer.

Is there anyone able to help me with missing CG? Im playing NG+ and im still missing lots of CG, around 10%.

Im missing:

116-130

263-268

273-274

321-322

349-351

356-357

Im near end of NG+ farming renown for max rank but cant find how to get those CG, dont understand japanese so http://chaosmemo.net/bunnyblack/bunnyblack_recall.htmldoesnt work i dont understand. If anyone can help me find out i would be happy

Some of them are in the bonus scenes.

Hey folks sorry for the absence, I'm on vacation and don't have reliable internet access. I'll be back on the 24th, but until then updates will be scarce. I got a message with all max skill uses so I will try to update those first when I have the time. Plenty of good info guys, and I will add it into the guide when I can. Keep up the good work everyone! I'm glad this topic is getting everyone some help.

Tnx a lot for clearing this up with bonus scenes. But im missing 1 bonus clip and still 7% of CG, anyone able to help me out? Il list up what im missing, there is japanese thread ( http://chaosmemo.net...ack_recall.html ) saying where CG are but i cant understand so someone that understands would help. Tnx

116-130

263-268 (something about princess and slime but cant find it anywhere)

273-274 ( about princess's maid, cant find event)

thats all, hope someone is able to clear this up i would love to get my game 100%

Does anyone know what the max command points is and what other means other than ranking up or charisma to increase it? I'm stuck at 59 Command Points, I heard that starting NG+ adds more command points but for some reason I don't think I got any increase.

Also is the highest rank is Dungeon Midboss? or is it King? Because I can't seem to rank up anymore or maybe I dont have enough renown points (im around 7500+ before going to NG+).

Does anyone know what the max command points is and what other means other than ranking up or charisma to increase it? I'm stuck at 59 Command Points, I heard that starting NG+ adds more command points but for some reason I don't think I got any increase.

Also is the highest rank is Dungeon Midboss? or is it King? Because I can't seem to rank up anymore or maybe I dont have enough renown points (im around 7500+ before going to NG+).

Im not sure about max command points but im at 70 points with maxed charisma and dungeon boss rank.

Max rank is King wich has 3 separated ranks like when u were grunt but it needs a lot of renown points to get it.

at 8000 points ul get Dungeon Boss rank, at 16000 ul get Dungeon Master rank and at 36 000 ul get King, then after that i have no idea, still working on it. NG+ gives u 10 bonus points, each new game grants aditional 10 points as much as i figured out checking around.

Oh okay, does the shop inventory increase after the 50k dagger (Vampiric dagger or smth?) or is that like the final upgrade to the shop? If so, I gotta try this.

After saving the princess, when you go in a dungeon and walk around a bit (i don't know what triggers it), you should get a small event, where Darx is saying that he got a bad feeling and should go to the surface, after that you should see the option "Go to Surface" in the Rooms of Travels and then you will get the H-scene with Aleshia, mind you that the option will be gone once you send Shia back to the surface or when Cuvar started the rebellion, along with the prison option in Darx room.

Im not sure about max command points but im at 70 points with maxed charisma and dungeon boss rank.

Max rank is King wich has 3 separated ranks like when u were grunt but it needs a lot of renown points to get it.

at 8000 points ul get Dungeon Boss rank, at 16000 ul get Dungeon Master rank and at 36 000 ul get King, then after that i have no idea, still working on it. NG+ gives u 10 bonus points, each new game grants aditional 10 points as much as i figured out checking around.

About the prison I have one question:

You said that for cass ayaka and the knight we have to do the last blow with darx, Does that mean with other enemy we can give the last blow with our team?

I believe those are meant for Darx as well. I haven't done anything...scientific to prove that one, but I seem to have more events waiting for me when I am getting a lot of kills using Darx's abilities. But like I mentioned, my experiments were not rigorous, so if anyone has had different experiences, please correct me.

I believe those are meant for Darx as well. I haven't done anything...scientific to prove that one, but I seem to have more events waiting for me when I am getting a lot of kills using Darx's abilities. But like I mentioned, my experiments were not rigorous, so if anyone has had different experiences, please correct me.

Maybe because you can beat several characters with one blow, so it's quicker, i can't tell.

One more question: How many different girl can we recruit? Right now I have Lucy (Lilim), Kaoru (Miss Horn). Hell maid and Snake Tamer. Someone have one more?

Maybe because you can beat several characters with one blow, so it's quicker, i can't tell.

One more question: How many different girl can we recruit? Right now I have Lucy (Lilim), Kaoru (Miss Horn). Hell maid and Snake Tamer. Someone have one more?

Are you asking for a list of female, humanoid party members? If so then here's a few more: Loams, Tifur, Ogre girl, slime, succubus, Triclops, and the human adventurers (who can apparently be recruited if you beat them enough or something; I haven't managed to do so yet)

Sadly it's not as simple as that to describe because among the girl, you have fallen angel and some other human with white snake all around the body. But yeah I was talking about human girl (or look human)

So how can we describe then? Humanoid without demon blood maybe?

Anyway I don't understand one thing: I can hire a "Hell Maid" (they don't look like battle maid but the other one) in my team but I only got the first scene in the prison, does that mean we don't really need to beat them that much in battle?

Sadly it's not as simple as that to describe because among the girl, you have fallen angel and some other human with white snake all around the body.

So how can we describe then? Humanoid without demon blood maybe?

Anyway I don't understand one thing: I can hire a "Hell Maid" (they don't look like battle maid but the other one) in my team but I only got the first scene in the prison, does that mean we don't really to beat them that much in battle?

I think for the hell maid, it different from the other female adventures? Or maybe you don't need to defeat any maid to hire the Hell Maid because I remember that before viewing the prison scene, I can already hire her (don't know whether it is need to view the scene first before recruiting female adventures)

Okay, I finally got a couple of adventurers in my party, but am I able to recruit the rest of them if I don't have the prison?

I'm at the point in the main story where if I advance, I lose access to the prison, so I don't want to move forward if that's not going to let me hire the other adventurers.

Okay, I finally got a couple of adventurers in my party, but am I able to recruit the rest of them if I don't have the prison?

I'm at the point in the main story where if I advance, I lose access to the prison, so I don't want to move forward if that's not going to let me hire the other adventurers.

That's the last chapter, you should get every prisoner scene before that

That's the last chapter, you should get every prisoner scene before that

I've gotten every prisoner H-scene, I just want to know if the adventurer recruitment event technically counts as a prisoner scene.

so how far in the story do you have to be to unlock the prison

Okay, to be as vague as possible about this. I think you need to be right under Meryl's rank (sorry, can't remember what she is...I think you need to be a floor midboss) and do the story mission that pops up around there. You should get the prison pretty soon after that.

I've gotten every prisoner H-scene, I just want to know if the adventurer recruitment event technically counts as a prisoner scene.

Okay, to be as vague as possible about this. I think you need to be right under Meryl's rank (sorry, can't remember what she is...I think you need to be a floor midboss) and do the story mission that pops up around there. You should get the prison pretty soon after that.

thanks

Technically you are recruiting prisoners so you need to have the prison to do that

You lose the prison because Darx sends every prisoner to the surface and doesn't capture new ones so I assume you need the prison for the recruitment.

Technically you are recruiting prisoners so you need to have the prison to do that

You lose the prison because Darx sends every prisoner to the surface and doesn't capture new ones so I assume you need the prison for the recruitment.

Story-wise that would be the most logical development, but I wasn't sure if that's how they actually coded it or not. Oh well, I'm going to be trying for king rank this time around, so I'm going to be stuck grinding for a while. Probably doesn't matter if I do it now or later in the story.

What are the requirements to get Healing Magic?

My "Combat Magic" is t Level 5.  I do not see "Healing Magic" listed for training.

Do I need to be a higher level? My toon is L23.  Or do I need to be deeper into the storyline before it opens up?

This is what I currently have...

Edged Weapons L10

Blade Dancer L5

Saint of Blades L1

Blunt Weapons L1

Ranged Weapons L5

Ice Magic L1

Combat Magic L5

Warp Magic L5

Steadfast L3

Magic Resistant L1

Charismatic L10