Wizards

Cyr, There's only one thing I miss, and it's you (if you know what I mean) :wahaha: 

Note: poor attempt at an online flirt

On a serious note though, that's seems like the DREAM for me except I'm sure I'd have to solo-beat a level 99 raid boss called "Reality" first. Yeah good luck with that when I'm only level 24 :conspiracy: .

I also have a debuff that makes me fail socially.

Tips on how to beat "reality"?

Have you ever played The Stanley Parable?

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/1/18/Dlc_stanleyparable_announcer_player_quit_07.mp3

:holo:

The moment you realize your hand is nothing compared to the real deal. A vagina is like taking your hand and touching the face of God, then masturbating with that divine hand. Take that, and multiply it by 100.

If you're a female, well then like most anatomical comparisons, you're fucked your 1st time. Life is cruel, isn't it?

The moment you realize your hand is nothing compared to the real deal. A vagina is like taking your hand and touching the face of God, then masturbating with that divine hand. Take that, and multiply it by 100.

Peer pressure is real.

My hand, on the other hand (get it?), doesn't require either talking to another person to establish a relationship with them or payment for its services. I'd say that's a pretty definite win.  B)

My hand, on the other hand (get it?), doesn't require me to either talk to another person to establish a relationship with them or payment for it's services. I'd say that's a pretty definite win.  B)

Who says you need a relationship? There are nymphs in the world of wizards my friend.

Not necessarily a long-term relationship, a one-night stand is still a relationship, albeit a short one.

So is slaying your enemies with your spells. Although short lived, you are establishing a relationship by killing each other. No matter what you do, you are always forming relationships. Take for example your fellow wizards; do you think you can handle the lust for Cyrillej1? Even wizards will eventually fall for each other, and you'll all end up falling into the same trap.

So is slaying your enemies with your spells. Although short lived, you are establishing a relationship by killing each other. No matter what you do, you are always forming relationships. Take for example your fellow wizards; do you think you can handle the lust for Cyrillej1? Even wizards will eventually fall for each other, and you'll all end up falling into the same trap.

But when I'm slaying enemies I don't need to talk to them, plus even if I did, I'm a bit less limited as to what I can say to someone I'm going to kill in a minute than what I can say to someone I want to have a positive relationship with.

Considering I've talked to exactly 1 person IRL that wasn't family or a cashier or something in the past 5 months, I find that unlikely.

de2.jpg

• 3 months later...