Wizards

So apparently a bunch of (read: 3) people in the confessions thread wanted this to be a thing but for one reason or another didn't want to do it themselves, so being the gracious person I am I decided to do it myself.

In case you don't know what a wizard is and how you can become one:

RmleHee.jpg

9AJPZnv.jpg

So, are you a wizard (or a wizard apprentice if you're still under 30)? If so, which spells do you know/want to learn? If not, how does it feel knowing you're doomed to a bland and uneventful life of a muggle?

I am still an apprentice but once I become a wizard I want something simple yet effective like a fireball to BURN ALL THE HERETICS!

Wizard (30)->>>>>Magus(40-60)->>>>>Sage(70-90)->>>>Holy Relic(100-Dead?)

By the time you get to Sage level you'll probably be able to put yourself in a trance where you'll be able to experience a harem.

Anyone think they'll make it that far?

As long as I don't incinerate myself with my own fireball.  ^_^

Wizards? Wow, way to be biased towards the witches out there...

Let me motivate everyone in this thread by saying that you can become more than a wizard if you really try. Once you touch the magical spell book hidden in the dark cave of wonders, you will realize what you have been missing your entire life. Seriously, it's the best.

As for all you witches out there, remember that a wizard's magical wand is his greatest tool in battle, and everyone's wand is made to custom fit his own needs. To quote a fellow friend of mine, once you have experienced a wizard's wand firsthand, it's like touching the face of God and your quest to seek more will only strengthen.

Wizards? Wow, way to be bias toward the witches out there...

Let me motivate everyone in this thread by saying that you can become more than a wizard if you really try. Once you touch the magical spell book hidden in the dark cave of wonders, you will realize what you have been missing your entire life. Seriously, it's the best.

As for all you witches out there, remember that a wizard's magical wand is his greatest tool in battle, and everyone's wand is made to custom fit his own needs. To quote a fellow friend of mine, once you have experienced a wizard's wand firsthand, it's like touching the face of God and your quest to seek more will only strengthen.

biased against*

Don't listen to his lies, he's just salty that he missed his opportunity to become a wizard and wants to drag you down with him!

u3kg48H.jpg

PS. No one ever said you can't be a female wizard.

biased against*

Don't listen to his lies, he's just salty that he missed his opportunity to become a wizard and wants to drag you down with him!

u3kg48H.jpg

I didn't use the right form for the word bias, but "biased towards" and "biased against" are both acceptable here. I wanted my sentence to hold a sense of ambiguity and therefore I used "towards" here; the world doesn't know if you are in favor of witches or against them.

As for wizards, I disagree with you. By definition a wizard should be a male in my mind, otherwise it wouldn't be called "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

I'm already past the point of no return, my brethren.

When I ascend to the rank of Wizard, I shall master the ethereal powers pertaining to the control of gravity.

Said powers will be used for Eros. The flipping of skirts and the bouncing of breasts shall be my call.

Let us all follow this lonely path, full of struggles and hardships.

biased against*

u3kg48H.jpg

Ah, that reminds me of the first episode of Gurren Lagann, when Kamina tried to tell everyone they could lose their virginity on the surface. 

d61aba2f338f4f3f34bcaf932304beb0ccc5a131

As for wizards, I disagree with you. By definition a wizard should be a male in my mind, otherwise it wouldn't be called "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

That's like saying Elves have to be white, blonde, and semi-immortal because that's how they are in the Lord of the Rings. You shouldn't limit yourself to a single writer's lore.

That's like saying Elves have to be white, blonde, and semi-immortal because that's how they are in the Lord of the Rings. You shouldn't limit yourself to a single writer's lore.

No, but the distinction between wizards, warlocks, sorcerers, and witches are all very vague, so I want to set the bar somewhere.

No, but the distinction between wizards, warlocks, sorcerers, and witches are all very vague, so I want to set the bar somewhere.

Also don't forget there's "witcher" if you want a male witch, so it seems to me that the most reasonable way to go about it is to call all wizards regardless of gender wizards, and those who get their powers from wherever witches and witchers do, well, witches and witchers.