Looking to compose for any short-term or long-term project~

Lexyvil

EDIT: I'm currently working on a project since April 2015, and I might contribute to three more projects afterwards, therefore I'm not currently looking to compose for anything else for the time being, but feel free to contact me if you need a song or want to reserve my time for any project in the future~  I will bring this thread back to light when my hands are free again.

I've been playing the piano for almost 7 years now, and I've been toying around with different composing tools and still looking for the better ones (I currently use FL Studio). To improve and to test my limits, I'm willing to compose for any project that requires a tune, preferably for either a game or a video~

This is a song I created within the game "Mabinogi". It is an MMORPG that I used to play for a few years that contains a composition feature, and I won a winter music contest that won me an illustration book; the contest was being held on the community forums of Nexon. The reward was sent by mail by the game's company.

The contest's rule was to compose a song that had to be played in-game but I ended up not just composing the song, but made somewhat of a music video related to a mini-story that also includes in-game content:

Hand-chimes (within the game) were used for the contest and it's the only instrument I made the song on for this video.

This is another song I made for what was to be the first stage in a 8-bit style top down shooter.

And for different variations, there's a non 8-bit version here and an HD version here.

These are the only samples I have available for now. I will probably edit this post whenever I get more to share~

• 2 weeks later...

I like your work. If I were working on a project and had a team right now, I would definitely beg you to be our composer. Your music speaks to me, and I wish I could work with you. Alas, I have no team, and thus don't work on a project. Perhaps if that were to change in the future.....

I look forward to hearing more of your work, and I sincerely hope that we get the chance to work together one day.