Fuwanovel Video Game Club

Kurisu-Chan

I do not want to participate in the retro club this month because I want to play the 3DS remake, is that okay?

Feel free to take part with the remake :) I believe the game also saw release on Gamecube too. Any format is fine since I don't think the remakes make major gameplay overhauls

Hello solidbatman!

Please sign me both in both Retro & Modern club. 

I always want a place to discuss games, as for PC game F.E.A.R. I still got it and I got Zelda Ocarina of Time too for N64 but unfortunely no TV. 

I guess it will be emulator way. 

I wonder if I can receive F.E.A.R steam key or something for it since I already bought it before a long time ago. 

As for my new computer it arrived today or tomorrow so can wait for a few days.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, this is the actual thread?

Guys, since Solidbatman isn't anymore member of fuwanoel, well, i talked with some moderators out there and...i hoped i could ask batman face to face, but i can't anymore.

I want to maintain this Video games club alive, and by so, become the chairman, the leader of the Video game club, but i don't want to do that if no one agree with that.

All i'm asking you people, is that if you want me to become the new leader of the VG club, at least until Solidbatman comes back, and when he comes back, and if he want, i'll give him back the club he created, so, like Alexis Tsipras did, i'm asking you, do you vote NAI or OXI for me as the leader of the VG club?

Onegai, thanks all.

Original message, hope you'll like it.

Sounds good to me as well. And I second the 'No N64 please' rule for the retro game. It was really frustrating trying to get it working, and I have a pretty nice PC. Can't imagine how it was for others. Let's stick to stuff from the 16-bit era and before. SNES, NES, the early Segas, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, that stuff. That way we can just be absolutely sure everyone can play it fairly easily.

Also my votes for genres this time are Action RPG for retro club and Strategy (RTS or Turn-based) for modern.

Thanks for these powers, i can feel them flowing through my body.

So, from now on, let's present to you one of the changes i'm going to add to this VG group : from now on, we'll have 3 categories of games : Retro game, Modern games and....Web games(not Minecraft, only includes Flash, HTML and all these tiny games you find in Congregate, Armorgames and such) Of course, this category is not important, and it'll not often be here, but well, from time to time, adding a web game to the game week would be great.

Also, i'm working in an idea inspired by the Anime club about how we could get to play bigger games like RPGs.