Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Nosebleed

Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

gah...how can you stand watching high school DxD.  I feel my brain rotting in my skull when i sit through an episode.  

In other news, oregairu is still teasing the inner fujoshi i never knew i had.  And that moment with yukinon and 8man, i squealed like a little girl.

Seriously, this needs to be a visual novel at some point, it's got all the makings for one.  Then again, most shows i like have the makings for one.  

In other news, oregairu is still teasing the inner fujoshi i never knew i had.  And that moment with yukinon and 8man, i squealed like a little girl.

Seriously, this needs to be a visual novel at some point, it's got all the makings for one.  Then again, most shows i like have the makings for one.  

Here

It is all about Iroha seriously, I like both Yui and Yuki but Iroha it is (although a part of me wants the Totsuka ending). #teamiroha

I can't say which is the best spring anime in my own opinion because I still got 6 episodes of Plastic Memories and all episodes of Owari no Seraph to watch. I don't care about series I don't find interesting.

But of those series I am watching I am actually impressed. Nothing is boring. DanMachi is actually delivering beyond my expectations. My expectations were a horrible ecchi show with no content at all. I was wrong. F/SN and Oregairu are solid. I am not getting the most hyped feelings from F/SN and Oregairu is solid. Too many characters for my taste though. I was lost at episode 4 - 6 or so.

Arslan Senki is my favorite so far. Looking forward to the 24 episodes. I am way too nerdy for my own good sometimes.

Am I the only one who thinks Haruno is getting annoying?

I think she was kinda cool at first, but at this point in time she's just really stubborn and spends most of her time judging her sister in any way she can just because she feels like she's "wrong". 

She's trying to change Yukino but she also likes the old Yukino. Which is it then?

I still have not understood Haruno's motivations, all she ever does is obsess over what Yukino is doing with her life, it's almost like she doesn't have a life of her own (I know she does but still). It's getting really repetitive for me to see her being such a nosey person and always trying to have her way as if she's some moral high ground.

Just leave your sister alone for god's sake.

Also, happy late birthday Yui!

Huh Nagato Yuki-chan is 16 episodes long. I thought it'd just be 1 cour, this sure is odd.

They've really stretched things with this episode imo, the manga didn't go on for that long and the events here were basically just full of long and pointless pauses in order to fill the entire 24 minutes.

I know this is a very easygoing series but this episode really removed all the emotions I felt when I read the manga just because they dragged such a filler chapter for so long.

The series finale could have been here if they wanted it to be. But I guess not.

I wonder what they plan on doing with 16 episodes...

Well, Owari no Seraph cour 1 ended,  not with a bang, but with some cool jazz.  

The show wasn't horrible, but other than Shinoa, troll extraordinaire, there wasn't a single aspect of the show that wasn't at least a little disappointing.  It certainly wasn't what I was hoping for when I hear the words "post-apocalyptic vampire action animated by Wit Studios, and scored by Sawano Hiroyuki."  The animation was lackluster, the music was somehow subdued, and the plot was extremely slow moving.  Here's hoping the show picks up the pace in cour 2.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with how Owari turned itself around.  Definitely gonna have to watch season 2 now when it comes out.

The way it spent 10 episodes building the whole "humanity banding together against the threat" and then threw it away was really well executed. Watching it from the beginning it just seemed like a poor excuse for Attack on Titan but now that I see where it's going I'm actually pretty excited.