Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Shame Honoka didn't go with the girls to the beach, the show needs  to put her with Karen more often!

Ayaya smacking Yoko never gets boring. This was a nice episode as usual, it felt even better after I watched it when I got out of a relaxing shower.

Show by Rock got a bit dark, but I'm glad Chuchu didn't leave, though I get a sense that the show is repeating this formula a little  too much (friend gets infected > saved by the power of music/friendship). But I guess that's to be expected.

I didn't see Berry being the King coming, I swear that caught me by surprise this episode lol.

Highschool DxD seems to have gone completely off track from the Light Novels which makes me a bit worried because I was hoping the series would remain a faithful adaptation as it has been up until now.

Highschool DxD seems to have gone completely off track from the Light Novels which makes me a bit worried because I was hoping the series would remain a faithful adaptation as it has been up until now.

Things have been getting changed, moved or just omitted since the 3rd or 4th episode. I don't really think any of the changes have been too drastic, or ruined the series, so I'm fine with them. Still probably in the minority though.

No decent serious shows at all? Not asking for masterpieces but i was hoping at least 1 or 2 shows would be watchable.

Also i don't blame you for not watching stuff, Fringe is amazing.

Didn't know you watched Fringe. Yeah, it's amazing. But i'm still in the 3rd season, dad obligates me to wait for him to watch together with me :P

Euphonium just keeps getting better.

Absolutely loved this last episode, the tension they manage to put forth is so well executed.

That loli blonde girl is really getting on my nerves at this point, she's really pushing herself onto people to ridiculous levels.

Though I'm glad the teacher managed to find a resolution, I think the teacher's a pretty cool character, which is unusual for an anime to have.

That Reina x Kumiko hug. 10/10 moar pls.

Can't wait for next week, every episode of this anime has been a fun ride, I'll be sad when this ends.

Lol Hibike is still pretty damn good.

Nodame and Hibike have completely different goals and themes so I just don't compare them much because they have little in common other than having an orchestra, and even that is different because of the highschool setting versus the professional music industry.

And of course Hibike is more of a down to Earth highschool drama whereas Nodame has a much bigger plot and is set after highschool.

I felt bad for Otone in this Mikagura episode, Eruna is paying too much attention to the other girl, that's just cruel!

Punch line continues as normal. Kekkai sensen continues as normal.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck High School DxD.

They didn't give me my oppai dragon song. I had a suspicion when they said that the recording session was going to be after the festival, but are they seriously going to stall Issei becoming Opposed dragon until the very last minute for season 4, or are they cutting it entirely from the series.

This is actually one if the better seasons lately. Although it shines mostly with all the sequels.

The last one was downright awful in comparison.

I'm having fun watching most of the stuff I picked, last season I pretty much got bored with every show.

Not counting sequels (Gintama FTW) Hibike and Ore Monogatari are the best shows around right now for me.

This season has a lot of pretty good shows, while last season had a few I absolutely loved (Yuri Kuma, Death Parade and Kancolle) and then nothing.

Kekkai Sensen still dominating.  Aside from Nagato Yuki-chan, everything else I'm starting to grow tired of. 

DanMachi, Kekkai Sensen, and Ore Monogatari are the only things keeping me interested in this season. I still haven't watched any of Nisekoi S2, but I haven't heard many good things about it. Arslan Senki kind of lost my interest around episode 5 or 6, and everything else that I've tried watching has been just 'meh'. Hoping Summer will be better, and has stuff that I'll stick with all the way.

Hayato from Oregairu is pretty annoying. 

I feel like he's the stereotypical harem protag that never changes anything, he's just 2cool4dis.

That last scene with Yukino and Hiki in the infirmary. 2lewd. Does this set Yukino as main grill? If so, shame.

I really like this Nisekoi arc. It's quite touching and showcases that Shuu has more plot development in 3 chapters than Raku did in these 174.

What's a shame is that the anime as a whole is completely all over the place.