Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

having just watched it, that is not the feeling i got from it.

The hunor part was right but i dont agree with the despair part.

It feels more like a mix of lonelyness and melancholy with a bit of sadness mixed in.

I'm seeing it as impending heartbreak, so I classify that as despair personally.  

fate stay night is still great albsolutly love the backgrounds.

Still Ilya :kosame:

We're on the same boat man.

Hmm... Tsugumi best girl, Oregairu same good old, Seraph looking cool, Plastic Memories has potential but every Saturday anime unfortunately airs the same day as UBW. 

I'm not sure how to feel about Nagato Yuki-chan

I mean, i know it's a spin off, but everything just did a 180.

It's going to get some time to get used to this change in atmosphere.

But it didn't cause a bad impression. Yuki was pretty cute as usual.

I'm staying cautiously positive.

I'm not sure how to feel about Nagato Yuki-chan

I mean, i know it's a spin off, but everything just did a 180.

It's going to get some time to get used to this change in atmosphere.

But it didn't cause a bad impression. Yuki was pretty cute as usual.

I'm staying cautiously positive.

Yeah, I'm glad they kept the same VA, and I read the manga already so the only issue I have is with the character designs. 

Since Nagato Yuki is a spinoff, does it matter if I haven't seen all of seasons 1 and 2 of Haruhi yet? I was hoping to finish it before now, but I'm only done with the first season and part of the second, so I don't know if I'll be lost on anything. I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask here.

Well Vivid certainly wanders through animation quality. It's not a deal-breaker but every once in a while the character faces are so derpy its hard to ignore. Also I guess we're throwing our lolicon cards right on the table from the first minute with all the loli panty shots.

On the plus side the Nanoha franchise continues to restructure the magical girl genre with the girls now being more like magic karate masters than anything else. There's a huge emphasis on brawling this time around with much less shooting beams from weapons (well, for now).

All in all I'll probably watch it just because I can't resist the Nanoha franchise but honestly I'm more excited for the Weiss Schwarz set that will undoubtedly soon be coming out. Yes I am legitimately more excited for a card set based off of a show than for the show itself. TCG gamer for life.

Where's my sarcastic Kyon.... and Nagato isn't a dandere but a kuudere instead.... *sigh*
Gunslinger stratos is.... okay.... can't judge it yet.

Fate continues with unlimited budget works, impressive as always.

DanMachi, cannot unhear Sora and Kirito had a baby and its that male MC. The "plot" is amazing too. Doesn't seem to boring but it feels somehow generic.

Shokugeki no Soma, nice idea for a shounen, looks good, not too great. Will keep watching.

Plastic Memories, easily the best first episode so far. I can sense the feels will be strong.

Owari no Seraph has the 2nd best first episode so far. That really cinematic ending for it just sent shivers to my spine. Looks like SnK 2.0 at a glance though....

Still looking forward to Yamada, Nisekoi, Ghost in the Shell, Kekkai Sensen, Hibike!, Gintama and Denpa Kyoushi~

My Kyon and Yuki were modified to great lengths that they lost their charm... </3
Asakura was surprisingly lovely though.

Ufotable didn't disappoint though. There were modifications of course, but that didn't change the fact that it was an awesome episode. Unlimited Budget Works is back~

Well I always torrent my animes.

I was asking which sub-version should I go with. There's FFF and DizzySubs and also OtakuMura.

i got dizzysubs, but i dont know about the quality of the rest, should be similair tough.

Also the legend of Arlsan is worth checking out.

i got dizzysubs, but i dont know about the quality of the rest, should be similair tough.

Also the legend of Arlsan is worth checking out.

Yeah Arslan Senki is one of the animes that seemed interesting.

I'm currently downloading the first episode and will decide whether to watch it based on that.

And I just watched the first episode of Plastic Memories and I'm certainly expecting something good from it.

Yeah Arslan Senki is one of the animes that seemed interesting.

I'm currently downloading the first episode and will decide whether to watch it based on that.

And I just watched the first episode of Plastic Memories and I'm certainly expecting something good from it.

plastic memories, it has a ton of potential.

Hope it will not trow it out the window halfway through.

UzRSxXH.png

EWb5ZPx.png

ZRJbolW.png

RPFIi19.png

SKcgAc0.png

r4rXlIU.png

>Highschool DxD BorN

>BorN

>B or N 

>Boobs or Nipples :Kappa:

You would be right if not for later in the series when

Issei becomes the Oppai Dragon and Rias is his Button Princess. Oh how I look forward to episodes 3/4 and 8. Hmmmm, Episode 4 of next season is also going to be incredible.

Basically, Issei is full boobies.

Oh! You reminded me at how pissed I am that they cut Azazel tossing Issei into the girls bath immediately after this conversation. Seriously, Azazel is a massive bro to Issei, almost more than Ddriag, and they cut his ending to the scene that literally shakes the entire demon world from this point on in the series.  Oh, yeah Sirzechs is also a wonderful businessman. He is in full support of Issei claiming Rias.  :wahaha: