Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Thought someone else would make the thread again? Well it was me, Dio!

Use this thread to discuss all the anime airing during Spring 2015.

I started the season off with OreGairu Zoku. Couldn't be more satisfied for seeing best girl Yui again<3

It feels just like season one did, I expect great things.

Alhough the character design feels a bit different but nothing that's killing my eyes.

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me 

Super healing as always...."after that they had lots of sex"...welp....

Nisekoi OVAs seem to be over.

Great treats for manga readers, the 3rd one was the most fanservicey one. But I can't complain since we got to hear how Haru, Paula and Fuu-chan sound like!

Looking forward to season 2 and how much they will adapt from the manga. They'll probably reintroduce the characters then.

To Love-Ru Darkness OVA was as glorious as usual. Just get season 2 of Darkness here already.

Digimon and... Sanrio does some amazing stuff now and then so I'm willing to give the new Jewelpet the benefit of the doubt until it betrays me. I like the concept of the Jewelpets being able to transform into human forms, and the human forms are pretty cute. I still haven't watched Jewelpet Twinkle which is apparently far and away the best of the bunch, but maybe this season will get me back into it.

Sanrio for life.

OH! and Vivio. I hate the grow-up magic aspect but I can't resist anything from the Nanoha franchise.

OH OH! and new Saint Seiya.

Tsugumi is always best girl get your wannabes outta here.

#TeamTsugumi

Just watched first episode of Food Wars Shokugeki no Souma was amazingly fun for how ridiculously stupid it was. 

Really enjoyed the SNAFU Too episode I missed this series.

The Girl Hunting in Dungeons seemed rather entertaining I'll give it another episode or two...the main character for some reason reminds me of Accelerator with kirito's voice which is a bit odd. 

Niseokoi episode 0: was a recapby the voice actress of chitoge which was different.

I'm currently 4/4 of the shows that have started airing that I'm interested in watching a second/third episode for.

There's still someone missing for team Haru and team Tsugumi.

Then we can have a battle royale.

Haru's voice is so spot on, i'm really excited to see her in the new season and stealing Kosaki's spotlight~

What about Team Shuu?

Raku x Shuu OTP

dff76f18b2d9c04f10c7cc3b7c7bc35a14009571

For heaven's sake do not watch Owari no Seraph if you have any affection in your heart for cute lolis. I mean yeah it's a cool-looking show and I'll probably keep going with it (I watched it on a whim despite hating anything to do with vampires as well as action shows in general) but Jesus it got me right in the very worst kind of feels.

I kinda feel complete after watching OreGairu Zoku. Looks a bit different but no matter.

As for DanMachi, very well directed cliche thing. But I have problems with that scene with the wolf guy... I hope they don't do stupid shit like that again. Pls.

Looking forward to Plastic Memories.

fate stay night is still great albsolutly love the backgrounds.

Still Ilya :kosame:

Oh my god Plastic Memories.  Yes. Yes. Yes.

Such a beautiful mixture of comedy and despair. 

Jkwfye9.gif

having just watched it, that is not the feeling i got from it.

The hunor part was right but i dont agree with the despair part.

It feels more like a mix of lonelyness and melancholy with a bit of sadness mixed in.

Altough i am suprized a little by it not being a fnaservice sexfest right from the get go.

this one might actually turn into a decent enough series.

Danmachi was made more awesome than how the novel/manga portrayed it. However my guts says they'll screw up somewhere.

Please, this show is so damn mislabeled I'm surprised.  It will devolve into a sexfest even quicker than people tried to turn SAO into Kirito's harem.  I mean, spoilers, but the MC in book 4 or 5 blatantly states that he originally came to the town with an intention of making a harem before realizing how silly of an idea it was, yet by book 5 there are clearly 7 or 8 different potential and probable harem candidates.  How this show didn't get labeled a harem is beyond me.  Please someone explain it to me.  Is it because there aren't 5 different females on the cover promo?

Also, anyone know when DxD is getting subbed?  It's licensed by Funi, but I didn't follow any sites back when the first two seasons came out, and only found them on a third party subber.