Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

I had heard Kyoukai no Rinne was kind of a huge step back from Inuyasha and... yep, it is. I watched an ep and couldn't help but feel like going back and re-watching Inuyasha (or heck anything else by Takahashi) would be much, much better. The only thing really going for it that I could see is that I like Rinne more than I liked any of Takahashi's other MCs.

A good season so far. I dropped Re-Kan. I could't stand the art at some parts. It is just wrong. Looking forward to the weekend because not a single anime could be aired on weekdays. I think one of them I am watching airs on Thursdays. But I wait until the weekend before I watch it anyway.

While i get where Hachiman is coming, i kind of agree with Yukino in that his ways are more about avoiding the issue rather than dealing with it which kinda contradicts his own words.

Pretty interesting episode, it was nice seeing Hachiman's original crush, glad to kmow she was a major bitch so i don't have to feel bad.

Meanwhile my oregairu books are still in Ren's room and I still don't wanna watch the anime first.

While i get where Hachiman is coming, i kind of agree with Yukino in that his ways are more about avoiding the issue rather than dealing with it which kinda contradicts his own words.

I think it's pretty much the whole pitch of the series. Hachiman, the way he solves issues and deals with other people is different from what you'd usually see in those kind of stories, they're kinda warped. And that's what makes Oregairu interesting.

Yeah the whole point of the show is really this contrast of values.

I still lean more towards his side in the end, yeah it's more warped, but when you look at it in a global scale everyone just wants to keep a status quo so it's fine to do what he did, it's just his way of doing things doesn't take feelings into account, which i actually like, but it's obvious everyone else doesn't, i only think he contradicts himself a little sometimes, but i still prefer his way of handling things most of the time.

Meanwhile my oregairu books are still in Ren's room and I still don't wanna watch the anime first.

I think it's pretty much the whole pitch of the series. Hachiman, the way he solves issues and deals with other people is different from what you'd usually see in those kind of stories, they're kinda warped. And that's what makes Oregairu interesting.

Basically, MTRC Snafu was inspired by The Dark Knight Rises. Hachiman = batman. Blonde kid = white knight Harvey Dent.

Nisekoi showing us some Paula action.

Her voice actress is quite fitting, I'm always surprised at how closely Shaft managed to adapt the manga, it's literally everything I pictured in my head.

Hoping the next few episodes will show us Hana's badassery.

Finished watching Yahari ore no Seishun. Zoku Ep.2 and 3.

Yet again Hachiman helps others at the sake of his own happiness. Not much of a surprise here, since it is his trademark by this point. I don't take him for the oblivious type so he must surely have an inkling that Yui has feelings for him. I don't expect him to act on this realization til much later, if at all. Some tense moments are probably in store with the whole electing thing considering how his ideals conflict a lot with Yukino's. Wel, his friends certainly seem to want to help him but at this point Hachiman seems pretty intent on clinging to the lie he's built around him.

UBW 3 :(

At least I knew it was coming. but still...

Yeah, the first time anything from Fate made me cry :cry:. I think they made it even more emotional than in the vn,

especially the part with Berserker´s last struggle and the blind Illya searching him

Selling my soul to Show by Rock sure feels rewarding.

So far Retoree has to be my favorite, there's just something about her that grips my heart. Also I think her moments with Cyan are to die  for.

I didn't expect Moa to turn black when she went into chibi form... I thought it was just an anime fail, but she also turns black in the game. Quite an odd design choice.

Seems like every episode will introduce different bands (gotta advertise the game after all). I found the guys' band to be the funniest thus far.

But in order for him to become the red dragon emporer, drastic change must happen!

*pokes nosebleed's nipples*

L-Lewd...