Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Hachiman looks shit and lame and Yukino looks better but I still miss the good ol' Yukino :'(

And Yui looks better , but still she was lame from the beginning  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:  :yumiko:

But they didn't touch the HOLY TRAP  :wafuu:

The new designs just look out of place and weird for me ;-;

Finished watching Ep.1 and Ep.2 of UBW.

That was quite the low blow from Archer, though I figure that he merely let himself be caught by Rule Breaker in order to further he nefarious plans. He's a very cunning character so I wouldn't put anything past him. Shirou seems to be able to project those daggers more easily due to Archer's intervention so I guess it's inevitable that he will one day gain full control over his powers. I wasn't really feeling the whole Medea backstory, it'll probably make more of an impact when I read the VN. Gilgamesh is as OP as always. It's too bad about what happened to Illya's caretakers, even thought they seemed pretty strong themselves. I wonder how many lives Gilgamesh will end up taking from Hercules.

Finished watching Ep.1 and Ep.2 of UBW.

That was quite the low blow from Archer, though I figure that he merely let himself be caught by Rule Breaker in order to further he nefarious plans. He's a very cunning character so I wouldn't put anything past him. Shirou seems to be able to project those daggers more easily due to Archer's intervention so I guess it's inevitable that he will one day gain full control over his powers. I wasn't really feeling the whole Medea backstory, it'll probably make more of an impact when I read the VN. Gilgamesh is as OP as always. It's too bad about what happened to Illya's caretakers, even thought they seemed pretty strong themselves. I wonder how many lives Gilgamesh will end up taking from Hercules.

Ilya's homunculus are strong but that's just wizards wize, but no mage can make something as strong as servant and we are talking about Gilgamesh here. As for Archer, yeah he's a cunning character and u will see later his true intentions (GET HYPED DESU). Yeah Caster's backstory was changed a little and it was emoitionless in the anime, but don't read her backstory anywhere, wait till u read the vn, the osts will make it worthwhile for u. Archer's intervention just made Shirou feel less pain but that didn't make it easier for him to project the daggers, he's just projecting them with less power, he will feel so much pain once he projects them so many times , and I mean so many times like over 30 or smth like that. Can I spoil how many lives Gil-chan will take from Hercules? : 3

Ilya's homunculus are strong but that's just wizards wize, but no mage can make something as strong as servant and we are talking about Gilgamesh here. As for Archer, yeah he's a cunning character and u will see later his true intentions (GET HYPED DESU). Yeah Caster's backstory was changed a little and it was emoitionless in the anime, but don't read her backstory anywhere, wait till u read the vn, the osts will make it worthwhile for u. Archer's intervention just made Shirou feel less pain but that didn't make it easier for him to project the daggers, he's just projecting them with less power, he will feel so much pain once he projects them so many times , and I mean so many times like over 30 or smth like that. Can I spoil how many lives Gil-chan will take from Hercules? : 3

You shouldn't underestimate them. In f/ha it was mentioned that Leysritt is actually on par with servants in terms of pure strength. True though that this won't work with Gilgamesh who is more like a war than a normal fighter.

they should just bring out the nukes already.

......A servant that has a nuke as its noble fantasm.....Scary

2nd Euphonium episode was pretty nice.

I think it's pretty predictable where the series is going at this point, but nothing wrong with aiming for a national competition.

In terms of characters I like most of them except the protagonist so far, I don't know what the deal with her, she's just floating around in there, but I'm sure she'll eventually find herself somewhere in the show.

Looking forward to the upcomin events, I don't think this will be a spectacular ride, but I believe it can be entertaining.

In terms of characters I like most of them except the protagonist so far, I don't know what the deal with her, she's just floating around in there, but I'm sure she'll eventually find herself somewhere in the show.

Looking forward to the upcomin events, I don't think this will be a spectacular ride, but I believe it can be entertaining.

I personally liked the protagonist. It's refreshing too see unsure characters, and I can relate to her, since I since I was quite similar in high school. Trying to be as unnoticeable as possible and going with the safe choices.

Now I just want to know if the music is going to be any good. 

Another glorious Mikagura Gakuen episode.

Eruna's ability finally awakens. 

Not sure how I feel about the quality of the battle, it wasn't really that spectacular or super well animated.

But the tension was nice so it passes.

I still don't know who to ship in this show but it'll probably end up being Eruna and Otone~

Thanks to this huge wave of fanart I now started to watch DanMachi. Quite average until now in terms of story, music and characters. 

I agree that Hestia is really cute though, so it should be worth my time (I hope   :vinty:).

Yeah Ore Monogatari is great. I haven't seen a truly good romance in a long while now, and I feel this is going to satisfy my needs (mainly because I read the manga, and it's really great). Great characters, and the most sweet and adorable girl this season (Yamato-san :wub: ). They really, REALLY animated this splendidly, my favorite for this reason and recommended to anyone.

7e55a1249a.jpg

SO FREAKING ADORABLE! First time seeing lips in anime that actually look good.

Houkago no Pleiades, teaching us about flying broom physics.

This anime really is rather uninteresting, what a shame.

I'll probably jump on the Ore Monogatari bandwagon sometime, I had read the manga (or what's translated of it) and it seems like they did a really good job in animating it.

I'll probably jump on the Ore Monogatari bandwagon sometime, I had read the manga (or what's translated of it) and it seems like they did a really good job in animating it.

Doesn't stand out animation-wise really, however it's fairly well polished and the designs are good.

It's done by roughly the same staff as that pretty good anime series called Chihayafuru >.>

Doesn't stand out animation-wise really, however it's fairly well polished and the designs are good.

It's done by roughly the same staff as that pretty good anime series called Chihayafuru >.>

I meant the adaptation as a whole, although I personally thought the designs looked good as well.