Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Didn't know streaming was a no-go, sorry

Illegal streaming is illegal, yes (>.>). And illegal links are against our host's policies.

And yes you're watching the right thing and probably wondering why Uchikoshi couldn't find better than a panty show for his debut in anime scripting.

Illegal streaming is illegal, yes (>.>). And illegal links are against our host's policies.

And yes you're watching the right thing and probably wondering why Uchikoshi couldn't find better than a panty show for his debut in anime scripting.

To be honest when his mysterious sci-fi VN masterpiece failed it is not hard to imagine he'd go on a tangent and start creating pantsu anime.

Edit:

I kind of like this "Nonsensical bullshit with dubstep in the background" setup

But the girls are not even cute, wtf

Also my hopes for this thing being a subversive thing flew out the window when the guy had a nosebleed three times his body mass.

Nisekoi S2 starting with some filler chapters, as expected.

This season is only going to be 12 episodes long which is really disappointing because there's only a couple major things happening in that timespan, unless they rush the hell out of it which I hope they won't.

It's nice to see Haru being the focus in the opening, but it seems like this season will end up centering around Chitoge for the most part which really annoys me. Oh well.

To be honest when his mysterious sci-fi VN masterpiece failed it is not hard to imagine he'd go on a tangent and start creating pantsu anime.

Edit:

I kind of like this "Nonsensical bullshit with dubstep in the background" setup

But the girls are not even cute, wtf

Also my hopes for this thing being a subversive thing flew out the window when the guy had a nosebleed three times his body mass.

Nah, it's straight up parody with lots of pantsu.  It doesn't try to hide anything.

Now that I've finished up the first episodes of everything I wanted to watch, my thoughts:

Etotama: Pretty dumb, but in a fun way. It'll be a few episodes before I make my final decision on what I think, but so far I want to stick with it. The main character is way too cute.

Hibike! Euphonium: Sasuga Kyoani. It was slow, but I tend to like music based shows, and it looks like it could get better later, so I'm definitely sticking with it.

Houkago no Pleiades: Really, really boring. The girls are cute so I'll give it another episode or two, but it's at the bottom of my list for sure.

Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku: Is Eruna me? Seriously, I identify way too much with the main character. I'll be continuing with this one, since it looks like it's going to be a blast.

Ore Monogatari!!: Shoujo done right. Takeo is the nicest shoujo protag I've seen in a loooong time, and the idea behind the story is just too cute.

Show By Rock and Plastic Memories were covered in an earlier post, but I'm continuing with both of them.

This season is a winner for sire.

To those that already read UBW

you think there's a chance of ufotable going anime original and sparing Ilya's life?

Anyway, first half was hella boring, second half was the most painful painful scene I've see in a long time, it got me praying to a god I don't believe in, good luck ilya.

Just watched the latest episode of UBW, and I'm pretty sure that first half wasn't in the VN (not that I'm complaining). Also I'm glad I read F/HA, because I wouldn't have understood a few things without that. However, we're now two episodes into the season without a proper battle. I want my money back!

To those that already read UBW

you think there's a chance of ufotable going anime original and sparing Ilya's life?

Anyway, first half was hella boring, second half was the most painful painful scene I've see in a long time, it got me praying to a god I don't believe in, good luck ilya.

i dont think so, seeing as it is crucial for the story.

goldie boy needs her hearth, so saving her would mean rewriting half the story.

But we can wish can't we?

Hmm, Owari no Seraph is better than I thought.

Indeed! While I was still sceptical after the first episode, the second one totally got me into that Anime.

That opening is also really cool. And from that opening I think it´s sure to asume that we will see Mikaera again.

Bloody fights against monsters in an postapocalyptic setting (like in AoT)? Yay :D

Arslan:  Well that took a turn for the brutal pretty quick...

Fate:  First added scene was kind of unnecessary...  second one...  well that's certainly a good way for a king of heroes to make a grand entrance...

Sidonia:  Sidona no Trolling...  good one /a/  good one...  

Plastic Memories:  Pretty predictable, but not in a bad way...  still interested.

Seraph:  Okay, that's a bit better.  I won't drop you yet.

Danmachi:  Right now I'm looking at this as a SAO type harem adventure...  Hopefully it doesn't turn to shit

Another episode of Show by Rock where I just go "this is really average" yet I'm enjoying it so much I don't even understand myself.

Just goes to prove that even after watching hundreds of anime, you can still find that mediocre show that somehow makes a spark inside you.

I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone, but I just think it's ungodly cute and I'm enjoying the generic J-Rock music more than I probably should.

Can't wait for next week pyuru~

Now onto downloading the game.