Ordering From Paletweb

Eurobeatz

There are very few sites from which you can order physical copies of eroge that ship internationally, and being such a website with cheap prices, Paletweb caught my eye.

However, after reading a bit, it seems that you may be unable to pay for eroge using Paypal (the method I was planning on using). If anyone here has ordered eroge from Paletweb, could you tell me if this is true, and if so, which other methods are available for paying for the games. I really want to place an order but I don't want to be in a position where I cannot make the payment.

For anyone else interested in this website, the link is here: http://www.paletweb.com/

To view the eroge section, you must make an account, then click on the link that says "adult" under the categories section.

Well, I don't see what makes you think you can't pay with Paypal. That seems to be the main payment way according to the website. Never ordered there or heard about it though.

(The payment in cash option sounds fishy >_>)

If you get a positive or negative feedback about this site let us know, that could be interesting. (At least I'm curious about it)

I dont use paletweb, I use Yokattaweb.jp and just send them the link of the item i want to buy and theyll quote me on shipping and handling fees (800yen).

and they accept paypal

Well, I don't see what makes you think you can't pay with Paypal. That seems to be the main payment way according to the website. Never ordered there or heard about it though.

(The payment in cash option sounds fishy >_>)

If you get a positive or negative feedback about this site let us know, that could be interesting. (At least I'm curious about it)

I read on a forum somewhere that they supposedly have a separate Paypal for adult items, but it no longer works, and that they send you an e-mail regarding how to pay for the order. The problem is, the person who posted that didn't say what those methods were, so I don't know if I want to place an order until I figure that out.

If I do place an order, I'll be sure to tell you guys how it goes.