Hello Everyone~

Eurobeatz

Hello everyone~

My name is Eurobeatz and I've been into visuals novels since I played the english translation of Shuffle! in 2010. After completing Shuffle! I quickly became obsessed with visual novels. After a year-long break due to school and lack of motivation, I'm back playing them again. My top two favorite visual novels are Saya no Uta and Kara no Shoujo. I have been studying Japanese for three years, and while I'm not good enough to completely understand visual novels in the language, I can usually grasp a good amount. I hope that I can get along with all of you~

Hey there, welcome! Wow, learning japanese. Must be nice... I know I'll have to start one day but I'm postponing the inevitable xD

I read you're playing G-Senjou, it is my favourite VN of all times, hope you enjoy it. When you do finish it please tell me what you thought of it, and I can recommend a bunch of good / similar ones if that's the case =D

Hey there, welcome! Wow, learning japanese. Must be nice... I know I'll have to start one day but I'm postponing the inevitable xD

I read you're playing G-Senjou, it is my favourite VN of all times, hope you enjoy it. When you do finish it please tell me what you thought of it, and I can recommend a bunch of good / similar ones if that's the case =D

Learning Japanese can be difficult with all of the characters and kanji, but it is worth it in my opinion.

Yes, I just started G-senjou today. I enjoyed Akabei Soft's "A Profile" and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo", so I have high hopes for the game.

Learning Japanese can be difficult with all of the characters and kanji, but it is worth it in my opinion.

Yes, I just started G-senjou today. I enjoyed Akabei Soft's "A Profile" and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo", so I have high hopes for the game.

Haha, I did the exact order backwards, but enjoyed them all anyway. Though I gotta say in decrescent order, but they're all amazing.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I really should start learning Japanese seriously, I started a few months ago and I can read hiragana and most katakana, but that's it xD

Anyway, hope you have a great time around here

Thank you everyone for welcoming me!

hey welcome

that's like me, i started learning JP in 2005 i think, but it was not until i got into visual novels that I 'truly' learnt it

Yeah, it's been scientifically proven that reading/hearing a language on a regular basis helps you learn it much faster. Plus, there's always the motivation to be able to understand the VNs that havent been translated into English.

Hello there! Hope to see you active around the site~ Playing anything at the moment?

Currently, I'm playing Otoboku, Da Capo II ~To You~, and G-Senjou no Maou. Otoboku is okay, DC II ~To You~ is good, and I haven't played enough of G-senjou to tell yet (though I have had many people tell me that it is amazing).

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I really should start learning Japanese seriously, I started a few months ago and I can read hiragana and most katakana, but that's it xD

Anyway, hope you have a great time around here

You're onto a good start. Memorizing kanji is actually easier than it sounds, and since hiragana/katakana make the same sounds every time, word pronunciation isn't an issue once you get it down. And of course, playing visual novels/watching anime really helps ^^.