Hey Yall!

cvmerchanary

Hey everyone my name is cvmerchanary! A new fan to visual novels. I haven't played many, as the ones I have ever played have been Kanon, Little Busters, Clannad, and Rewrite, the latter 3 being the only ones i have actually completed a character route in. I am a huge fan of Key and not just the visual novels but also the anime. I also have many other hobbies besides Visual Novels. They include anime, K-On and Pokemon (Up to Johto), Voice Acting, Video Games, and Track and Field. I'm in high school, so I won't be playing any eroge! I only play the all-ages games as of now. I hope we can all get along!!

Follow me on twitter @ima_villionaire

Friend me on MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Phoenix_Trite

hey welcome~

that's fairly docile, i would play whatever i wanted to even if i was 15!

too bad when i was 15, i was still using a 33k dial-up modem... (about 5kb/s max)

Welcome to Fuwanovel! Clannad was pretty damn good, one of the few things I would call a masterpiece. You'll find a very friendly community here, so I hope to see you around the forums :)/>

Yes, what I've played of Clannad has been quite good. But the only route I've done fully was Kyou's. Thanks for the welcome!

hey welcome~

that's fairly docile, i would play whatever i wanted to even if i was 15!

too bad when i was 15, i was still using a 33k dial-up modem... (about 5kb/s max)

Haha. Well see I would play them, but my parents make me leave my laptop in the dining room, so I'm afraid someone might want to see what I'm doing hahaha.

Yes, what I've played of Clannad has been quite good. But the only route I've done fully was Kyou's. Thanks for the welcome!

What!? Go finish all the routes! Kyou's route is good, but the story is so much more than just Kyou's route. Though time might be an issue with you being in HS and having those extra-curricular activities.

Speaking of which, I ran cross country in high school. What events do you run for Track and Field?

What!? Go finish all the routes! Kyou's route is good, but the story is so much more than just Kyou's route. Though time might be an issue with you being in HS and having those extra-curricular activities.

Speaking of which, I ran cross country in high school. What events do you run for Track and Field?

Yeah time has been an issue, as well as the fact I've seen the anime, so sometimes it gets boring knowing what is going to happen.

As for sports, I also do cross country and HATE IT! I'm no distance runner. As for Track i'm more of a jumper my events:

Indoor:

55 M Hurdles

High Jump

Long Jump

Triple Jump

4X400

Outdoor:

300 m Intermediate Hurdles

110 m High Hurdles

Long Jump

Triple Jump

4X400

I don't do all of them each week though, since we are only allowed to have four events. Sometimes I do others, but those are the ones I typically do.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I was gonna recommend you some VNs, but thinking about it, all I've played except Clannad and Little Busters are eroge.

Well, most VNs have at least some H-scene, so they are already considered eroge, but well... sorry I can't recommend anything not-H xD

Anyway, have a great time here ^^

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I was gonna recommend you some VNs, but thinking about it, all I've played except Clannad and Little Busters are eroge.

Well, most VNs have at least some H-scene, so they are already considered eroge, but well... sorry I can't recommend anything not-H xD

Anyway, have a great time here ^^

It's all good! Soon enough you can haha. Just a few more years!

Hey, welcome here!

Key aside, a great non-H VN is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, if you want to try mystery. Really different from Key stuff though (oh and art is terrible too >_> but it's still great)

Might give it a look, I was planning on checking out the anime as well.

Welcome to the forums with us! You should definitely check out Planetarian since you're a Key fan (though it's a kinetic novel, so there's no choices). Narcissu is a good one too, but be sure to have some tissues ready xD

I also did track & field, as a sprinter, but I took a break from it to focus on my studies. I'm planning to return for my senior year though since I won't be as busy ^^

Also unless you're playing a nukige, there aren't many H-scenes in some VNs/it isn't as bad. It's also somewhat censored because of the censorship laws in Japan.

Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Welcome to the forums with us! You should definitely check out Planetarian since you're a Key fan (though it's a kinetic novel, so there's no choices). Narcissu is a good one too, but be sure to have some tissues ready xD

I also did track & field, as a sprinter, but I took a break from it to focus on my studies. I'm planning to return for my senior year though since I won't be as busy ^^

Also unless you're playing a nukige, there aren't many H-scenes in some VNs/it isn't as bad. It's also somewhat censored because of the censorship laws in Japan.

Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Thanks, and yeah I know they are censored. I might give Tomoyo After a go. When nobody is around to bother me. Also the Memorial Edition has yet to be translated, and I have already seen what the H-Scenes look like, so maybe. And yeah, I will definitely give Planetarian a look.

Also you said our senior year. Are you a junior in high school? I am!

Hi & welcome to the forums!

Haha. Well see I would play them, but my parents make me leave my laptop in the dining room, so I'm afraid someone might want to see what I'm doing hahaha.

Ah that really sucks.. I had my own computer in my room from about age 11, so I was able to access all kinds of things.. not sure if that's such a good thing though XDD

Anyway, like people have said, most vn has ero scenes, but there definitely are quite a few all-ages ones you can enjoy smile.gif (I just don't know much about them.. ^^)

Yeah time has been an issue, as well as the fact I've seen the anime, so sometimes it gets boring knowing what is going to happen.

As for sports, I also do cross country and HATE IT! I'm no distance runner. As for Track i'm more of a jumper my events:

Indoor:

55 M Hurdles

High Jump

Long Jump

Triple Jump

4X400

Outdoor:

300 m Intermediate Hurdles

110 m High Hurdles

Long Jump

Triple Jump

4X400

I don't do all of them each week though, since we are only allowed to have four events. Sometimes I do others, but those are the ones I typically do.

Welcome to the forums!

I usually run (depends on the season though):

4x400

100m

55m

200m

300m (that was a weird one, 1.5 times around half sized track)

SMR

I think I've ran an DMR before

Oh, try out Ever17, it's all ages, and it's great.

Hi & welcome to the forums!

Ah that really sucks.. I had my own computer in my room from about age 11, so I was able to access all kinds of things.. not sure if that's such a good thing though XDD

Anyway, like people have said, most vn has ero scenes, but there definitely are quite a few all-ages ones you can enjoy smile.gif (I just don't know much about them.. ^^)

Yeah I know hahaha. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!

I usually run (depends on the season though):

4x400

100m

55m

200m

300m (that was a weird one, 1.5 times around half sized track)

SMR

I think I've ran an DMR before

Oh, try out Ever17, it's all ages, and it's great.

I might go check it out. And yeah the 300 is odd. I had to sub for a freshman so I was in a slow heat with a sophomore from our school and my lil brother. I crushed both of them haha.

Yeah I'm currently a junior :)/>/>/> Only another 2 more months til I can be a senior!! It's been a really rough year x_x

Awesome! I know, I thought junior year would be fun. As of now... no luck

Hello and welcome!

If you're into the horror/mystery genre, you should check out Phenomeno if you want a good VN with no ero scenes.

As for mystery I did LOVE Phoenix Wright, so I might give it a whirl.

Awesome! I know, I thought junior year would be fun. As of now... no luck

Going into my junior year I knew it would be a lot of work haha! But I didn't expect the amount of work that I actually had to do. I didn't have time for much of my extracurriculars this year :(