How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

I wonder why people lie about their location in the first place? :rolleyes:

I'm from Indonesia. And I'm pretty surprised that most of the users who liked the facebook page are Indonesian. Like, what the hell? I thought I was special. :(

Well if you live in country with a population of 5 million people and then you belong to a minority in that very same country, a minority of less than 300 000 people and go out on the internet and start writing opinions and interests you don't really have much anonymity.

So since I like transparency and have fucked my anonymity in the ass as soon as I started to write in this forum I might as well say that I'm a Swedish speaking Finn. That should narrow it down. So I'm sure you know who I am, yeah you, you know who you are, you might as well say hello you fucker.

Before, I would just stay silent regarding where I live unless asked. More recently, I've started "announcing" that I'm Portuguese in most websites I frequent and on the Web in general. Basically, I'm a forever alone and knowing more people who are geographically close to me is always nice. And who knows, it might lead to IRL interaction (one can dream).

Oh, I forgot. As my profile says, I'm from Portugal.

Are people from palestine even alive?

I thought we left the jews to rape and rek u

Goddammit

I am not from palestine : 3

I am an arab but I will not tell u guys anymore

U should be clever to know the rest , e-mail me the answers and the winner will get a photo of my manly bewbs

Guys, lets please stay on topic. This thread is about how global of an experience fuwanovel is. While there is nothing wrong with getting a little off topic, it gets annoying when the irrelevant discussion only concerns a few people.

Somewhere in Kansas in the States. It really sucks cause the only other visual novel fan for miles is my sister.

Booooo, why arent there any Poles except me?

im not a stick btw i live in Poland

People, i hereby challenge you to read aloud this:

Rzeszów

Bydgoszcz

A co po czyjej wielkości, jak nie ma w głowie mądrości

Ambroży w grudniu uprawia ugory

and a funny vid about polish language to wrap up: