How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

Aww, cheer up! At least it's not Wisconsin.

Lol, one of the colleges I was interested in is in Wisconsin (Beloit college). However, I got into the school I'm more interested in, but that's still in Indiana. For an East coaster like myself, I don't really know the difference other than the fact that Indiana is closer to home.   

Lol, one of the colleges I was interested in is in Wisconsin (Beloit college). However, I got into the school I'm more interested in, but that's still in Indiana. For an East coaster like myself, I don't really know the difference other than the fact that Indiana is closer to home.

:conspiracy: Wisconsin is perfect... Too perfect... They're hiding something...

Naw... Wisconsin is alright.

I don't like my people (not all of them but maybe 90%) and I don't feel proud about being Argentinian at all, they are liars, selfish and most of all they think they are the best when clearly they are not.

I think that is what humans are in general, except for the "best" part I think. Kids do think they are the best on what they do because their parents says (suggests) so, but as time goes by, they'll learn how incredibly inferior they are - that there are always someone better than them.

I don't like my people (not all of them but maybe 90%) and I don't feel proud about being Argentinian at all, they are liars, selfish and most of all they think they are the best when clearly they are not.

Dude, I live in America. I feel like most of world hates us. Infact, many Americans hate each other too (usually this is because of political disagreements though). ;p But I agree with what Julyan said above me, it's just people being people. ^_^

Dude, I live in America. I feel like most of world hates us. 

[Non-serious post]

That's because we do. 

For example every time I take a trip to America I'm forced to watch  these weird American sports, and as a sport nut I constantly find myself in sporting withdrawal. And if that's not bad enough I also have to drive on the opposite side of the road. Not to mention there's too many intersections, America needs to build some roundabouts. Oh, and you guys spell funny.

Grrrrrr [/non-serious post]

Dude, I live in America. I feel like most of world hates us. Infact, many Americans hate each other too (usually this is because of political disagreements though). ;p But I agree with what Julyan said above me, it's just people being people. ^_^

Yeah to some degree is like Julyan said but you know the hate we have against Brazilian people or even Uruguayan...we believe we are superior in everything when everything says that we are not, speaking about economic, industry, education, etc etc.

Is sad to live in a country where your neighbor will screw you over just to be a bit better, this happens everyday here. There is this hate people have inside them.. and it's getting worse every year.

Sorry for the off-topic and the rambling :P

It's hilarious cuz prior to joining Fuwa I didn't really get to hear individual people's opinions about America from other countries

All I hear now is 'lel Muricans' and bashing about color vs colour and kg vs lbs and football vs soccer

Could care less :shrug: just gimme mah cheezeburgers 

oh and my 2d pron :sachi:

Also, do most people in the Philippines speak English? One of my close friends is an immigrant from the Philippines and he speaks flawless English, although he does have a bit of an accent. 

We're taught English from the moment we start studying.

Given that most of the shows kids watch these days are also in English, it's rare to not know English here. I'm pretty sure people from the provinces also know English. It's not really that uncommon.

Dunno 'bout accents though. The people from Skype already heard me speak in English, so they might know if I have an accent or not. Rather, a different accent to people with English as their mother tongue.

Also, all these American states and cities I know nothing about.

Oh, except some, like Chicago. That city's famous.

We're taught English from the moment we start studying.

Given that most of the shows kids watch these days are also in English, it's rare to not know English here. I'm pretty sure people from the provinces also know English. It's not really that uncommon.

Dunno 'bout accents though. The people from Skype already heard me speak in English, so they might know if I have an accent or not. Rather, a different accent to people with English as their mother tongue.

Nah, English (or foreign language in general) is kinda a talent-depending subject. We have English class from grade 1 too, but despite that, there are still ton of people who are totally useless at English.

Nah, English (or foreign language in general) is kinda a talent-depending subject. We have English class from grade 1 too, but despite that, there are still ton of people who are totally useless at English.

I had English since, what, Kinder?

But I guess it is, if you say so. I know a lot of people who aren't that good in it too.

But hey, it's relatively easy to learn. Just watch and watch, I guess. <3

I had English since, what, Kinder?

But I guess it is, if you say so. I know a lot of people who aren't that good in it too.

But hey, it's relatively easy to learn. Just watch and watch, I guess. <3

I'm one of those guys who live with HBO only and never study before the English test but still get high mark <_<

Though my speaking ability sucks (probably from my introvert personality)

I'm one of those guys who live with HBO only and never study before the English test but still get high mark <_<

Though my speaking ability sucks (probably from my introvert personality)

You don't really need to study for English, lol.

That is, if you're satisfied using it normally. Using it in conversations, for example.

If you want to dive in deeper, then you'll need to study and read stuff. If it's just to pass the subject, then you can learn by just listening to the teacher, really. I rarely watch TV nowadays, anyway. 

I think language's much easier to learn if you actually use it in daily conversations or something. I guess that's the reason I never really got better in French.

You don't really need to study for English, lol.

That is, if you're satisfied using it normally. Using it in conversations, for example.

If you want to dive in deeper, then you'll need to study and read stuff. If it's just to pass the subject, then you can learn by just listening to the teacher, really. I rarely watch TV nowadays, anyway. 

TV shows and VN, those are my main methods  :lol: