How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

Imagine if those 10,000 visitors all registered at the same time...

W-What would become of the Introduction thread?

Poor Flutterz would need to post a lot of times!

Oh no, posting cute girls, the only worthwhile thing I do on this site, whatever would I do if I had to do it more??? :makina:

• 3 weeks later...

I live in China (Zhejiang province) at the moment but I am originally from Portugal (half Hungarian and half Portuguese). You can see I am a very international individual.

Also, the data about the visitors origins is probably based on IP and so it's inaccurate. For example, I use a proxy to get around blocked sites because of the Chinese firewall and my IP would show I am in a different location.

indonesia here,well i dont really care @_@

You should care. It's a bliss to be born here. Forget the corrupt and egoistic politicians, forget the keep occurring flood and fire, forget the messy and crazy traffic, forget the piling rubbish everywhere, forget the bad infrastructure in some regions, forget the low rate of rupiah, forget the high cost of living in islands far from the center of government, forget the keep rising cost of staple products, forget the lack of achievements in sports, forget the suspension against PSSI from FIFA, and there, you get a heaven.

You should care. It's a bliss to be born here. Forget the corrupt and egoistic politicians, forget the keep occurring flood and fire, forget the messy and crazy traffic, forget the piling rubbish everywhere, forget the bad infrastructure in some regions, forget the low rate of rupiah, forget the high cost of living in islands far from the center of government, forget the keep rising cost of staple products, forget the lack of achievements in sports, forget the suspension against PSSI from FIFA, and there, you get a heaven.

ouch, ouch ouch.. :vinty:

no, you can't forget the slow internet connection there, :makina:

but really, i starting to envy european people with the free university tuitions.

ouch, ouch ouch.. :vinty:

no, you can't forget the slow internet connection there, :makina:

but really, i starting to envy european people with the free university tuitions.

Hey, I can't put all of my country's bad side there, I still have a pride being an Indonesian, this country should actually be one of leading countries, if only not for ***********************************************.

About free university tuitions, some of this country's universities also offer them, of course with some conditions applied.

Hey, I can't put all of my country's bad side there, I still have a pride being an Indonesian, this country should actually be one of leading countries, if only not for ***********************************************.

About free university tuitions, some of this country's universities also offer them, of course with some conditions applied.

well, that's true too.. but it's not like the other country have no problems on their own. :vinty:

let's just stop the self deprecating and be happy for the global fuwa. :wahaha:

and i think the only thing i can feel positive about is that indonesia has much (too much) human resources. whereas some country has been troubled with low birthrates.

wait, since when this topic became this kind of discussion? :wahaha:

you just mention 85% indonesia bad sides you know lol

well, i'm from indonesia but now i'm living at japan.

so how will this work technically? would i be categorized as residing at japan or indonesia?

:vinty:

Chinese born in Indonesia and then move to Australia and soon i`ll move to Japan lol

Though whenever people ask where i am from i`ll say China though.