How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

As I was listening to Fuwacast episodes I learned that OriginalRen and some other guy whose name I shamefully don't remember mentioned that the know Russian. What's the big deal about learning Russian? Was it to play Endless Summer in original language, lol?

As I was listening to Fuwacast episodes I learned that OriginalRen and some other guy whose name I shamefully don't remember mentioned that the know Russian. What's the big deal about learning Russian? Was it to play Endless Summer in original language, lol?

The other guy is prolly Flutterz, he's Russian too but now live in Canada (yea, i stalk alot of peoples on fuwa forums :ph34r: )

And bout Endless Summer (though it was everlasting...but oh well) i doubt it, its not that greate compared to other VN (well maybe only to us who actualy remember this stuff and was sent to a similar camp). #Славя-богиня

Also...

Hmmm <.< i need dat ninth place! Beware Brasil!

mwahahahaha! :wahaha:

Welp,exactly as my profile said I'm from Ukraine)Doubt there's another one on this forum

I'm ethnically part Ukrainian (my mom is Ukrainian). But my family lives in the US. (Also, I don't really know the Ukrainian language very well).  

• 2 weeks later...

Argentina.

I like my country but I wish I could have born somewhere more cheaper :c

GTX 970 amazon: 360 dolars.

My country: 780 dolars.

Yeah...see my point?

lol and don't forget the 6 month guarantee... also you are stuck with a few brands like msi, evga or zotak xD

No creo que tenga nada bueno Argentina..aparte del asado :P (no soy chileno o uruguayo eh soy argentino jajaja)

lol and don't forget the 6 month guarantee... also you are stuck with a few brands like msi, evga or zotak xD

No creo que tenga nada bueno Argentina..aparte del asado :P (no soy chileno o uruguayo eh soy argentino jajaja)

There are some good products like XFX PSU and Gigabyte Motherboard. And I also got a nice I5 4690k. Not sure how good the OC is, I got no budget for fan cooler  for now.

No es tan malo por suerte, hay paises que la tienen peor.

Y es bueno encontrarse a un compatriota por estas partes.  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...