How Global is Fuwa (What country do you actually reside in?)

Zalor

I mean, everyone on the internet is in the US, right? :makina:

Ew, that would mean I’d have to watch America’s version of Rounders instead of the cricket. And instead of the footy I’d have to watch ridiculously padded individuals bounce off each other then take a 5 minute break then bounce off each other again, then march off the field because they’re paid 50 trillion dollars to do a single thing only.

Not that I have anything against American sports :P

currently living @the german/austrian border & often pending between germany, austria, southern france, swiss & hungary for various reasons. might go 4 a bit to vietnam next year, maybee.

edit: i´m a half hungarian gypsy/ half japanese young man, born & raised in central germany, kicked out of home @the age of 17 & ever since then on my journey to find happiness 4 myself (up to now not very successfull though).

I'm from the US, even though I hate to admit it...

I`m from Indonesia...and yeah Indonesian r pertty gross....

FYI i`m not pure Indonesian...so i`m not gross, actually i smells like fruit, any1 wanna try to smell me?

Always thought you were American as apple pie especially with your Gordon Ramsay kick a while back. But even though you aren't from the US, do you still smell like apples? If so, I might have to take you up on the smelling offer  :makina:

I'm from the US, even though I hate to admit it...

Always thought you were American as apple pie especially with your Gordon Ramsay kick a while back. But even though you aren't from the US, do you still smell like apples? If so, I might have to take you up on the smelling offer  :makina:

He's mine  :sachi:

I thought Gordon Ramsay was from UK...

Gordon Ramsay's thread incoming!!!!

i smell more like citrus and almond for my hair. Yeah i love using scented soap and shampoo,because of that my dakimakuras smells like fruit too.

He's mine  :sachi:

I thought Gordon Ramsay was from UK...

/me bush i`m ready anytime for u Shu-kun

Okay maybe this sounds kinda weird, been in fuwa almost a year but i never seen a jew. 

Gordon Ramsay is simply the man, met him summer last year whilest beeing booked to cater 4 the formula1 racing in monaco, really nice guy, though one might assume he´s got some choleric tendencies...