Game of Thrones

Stray Cat

Well, I watched the first four episodes. I couldn't endure the wait and I know the consequence would be the 4 week wait until the fifth episode. I'll still be watching them as they air on TV to support HBO's viewing and the episodes' greatness were that good~

So far, it's a thrilling season and I'm in dire need for the fifth episode, which would be the 10th of May >~<! I can't wait already, but we all must.

This actually fits how I watch Game of Thrones since what usually happens is I watch a few as they come out and then completely forget about it for basically the rest of the year and then suddenly remember to go back and watch it all once it's finished.

While people are waiting for new GoT eps, might I recommend checking out HBO's other amazing shows? The Wire is an excellent way to fill time between GoT eps. GoT is kind of what opened my eyes to HBO's level of quality, and now that I've gone back and watched a few of their other series (The Wire, Oz, that one western show whose name I can't remember) I've found that pretty much all of them are worth watching.

Well, I watched the first four episodes. I couldn't endure the wait and I know the consequence would be the 4 week wait until the fifth episode. I'll still be watching them as they air on TV to support HBO's viewing and the episodes' greatness were that good~

So far, it's a thrilling season and I'm in dire need for the fifth episode, which would be the 10th of May >~<! I can't wait already, but we all must.

Plebs with no mental strength. I am patiently waiting for the second episode. I seriously think waiting four weeks are worse than one.

True... At least there's still something to watch during the first four Sundays. A show this good is still up for re-watches~ the only drawback is, of course, there won't be any anticipation since we'll know how it'll end up. Each time a leaked episode airs, it will keep us sane until the new content.

The wait is already hard, for sure :(

• 3 weeks later...

I bet you liked that scene, Flutterz...

Pretty good season so far, the most recent episode (5) was kind of a letdown though, since nothing major happened.

Best boi Barristan Selmy died TOO FUCKING soon. ;_;

Was bummed out that they mentioned Catelyn being dead

--- SUPER BOOK SPOILER AHEAD ---, since she was supposed to be resurrected by Beric Dondarrion (Flame Sword Dude), but remains dead in the show.

Hence all the changes to the whole Winterfell plot (neither Sansa nor Brienne are supposed to be there) as well. We'll see how that turns out.

Watching each new episode with friends, toasting when the episode starts and getting heavily drunk afterwards is a blast as well, man. Most fun I've had with the show so far.

I bet you liked that scene, Flutterz...

Pretty good season so far, the most recent episode (5) was kind of a letdown though, since nothing major happened.

Best boi Barristan Selmy died TOO FUCKING soon. ;_;

Was bummed out that they mentioned Catelyn being dead

--- SUPER BOOK SPOILER AHEAD ---, since she was supposed to be resurrected by Beric Dondarrion (Flame Sword Dude), but remains dead in the show.

Hence all the changes to the whole Winterfell plot (neither Sansa nor Brienne are supposed to be there) as well. We'll see how that turns out.

Watching each new episode with friends, toasting when the episode starts and getting heavily drunk afterwards is a blast as well, man. Most fun I've had with the show so far.

yeah they are not going to resurrect catelyn

:(  they are changing a lot of things (important things) now I don't like it...