[Dmmd] Routes + CG and songs

I've gone through one of the character's bad endings [Koujaku]  (before the good) but the character isn't registering on the screen and there's nothing else listed in the Extras menu other than "Glossary". I know that once you play through the character's ending you should unlock the song(s) and CGs and such but nothing like that happened. It was as if I didn't play at all. So do I have to play through the good ending first in order for it to register or is this due to a technical problem when installing?  I don't want to have to go through and play everything again. >.<

I can save my progress like normal but once I run through the ending song he doesn't appear on the start screen.  Help? 

I'm unfamiliar with this VN but usually when you choose to do a bad end or good end there is 1 or 2 choices that break them apart so you could just load the closest save to that choice and play the good end. Heck you don't even need to read the good end if you don't want to and just skip all the text. Most VNs have a skip feature built in.

Hopefully we can get this to work for you.  :sachi:

I'm unfamiliar with this VN but usually when you choose to do a bad end or good end there is 1 or 2 choices that break them apart so you could just load the closest save to that choice and play the good end. Heck you don't even need to read the good end if you don't want to and just skip all the text. Most VNs have a skip feature built in.

Hopefully we can get this to work for you.  :sachi:

That didn't really answer my question.  I chose all the correct answers to get the bad ending as a result and I let the credits go all the way through without skipping them so I don't understand why I don't even have the songs listed in my menu. It's just the "Glossary". I didn't have this problem when I installed the VN on my other computer >.<

That didn't really answer my question.  I chose all the correct answers to get the bad ending as a result and I let the credits go all the way through without skipping them so I don't understand why I don't even have the songs listed in my menu. It's just the "Glossary". I didn't have this problem when I installed the VN on my other computer >.<